5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
the lakes
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 20:57:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Unlike her, though—

“As it is… everyone I know is still alive, so…” he trailed off.

Well, that was the case for now.

(She didn’t need to know that he already had a dead Pokémon, however he’d already moved that particular Pelipper’s shrine to the Sanctuary in Fortree so—he really didn’t have a reason to be here, considering the other dead Pokémon had its own little spot in the Lilycove Memorial built for all those that had died in the Three-Day War.)

“I don’t mind waiting here until they arrive.”

Two could play that game!

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
the lakes
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 21:04:00 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she hums in thought. ah, so loss has not fully touched him yet. good... perhaps it won't.

"hopefully you all live a good, long life." the genuine smile accompanying the sentiment solidifies her place as a good person. and it's mostly correct, anyway. she just... happens to like shiny things and money. greed is a sin, sure, but it continues to turn this society into the future.

her fox yawns slightly beneath her touch as if growing tired. another farce, truthfully. they'll work to ensure the picture of contentment, of relaxation, of wholesome bonding. and if it eventually fails them, they'll fight.

for now, she dips her head into a nod and holds his gaze.

"perfect! we'll keep you company until then, okay?" the smile, just barely, grows sharper. "after all, spirits can grow restless around here. safety in numbers, right?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights