Untitled Pelipper Thread (Alexei; Social)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

quixotic

N/A
he/him
May 1st
Sunyshore, Sinnoh
Yes
Aspiring Trainer
Civilian
I can't see the rationality; the world's not my responsibility
awards
11 posts
August Walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @augustwalsh
August Walsh
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 16:00:05 GMT
August Walsh Avatar
August, mercifully, didn't have to climb any ladders or bridges to enter the pokemon center. He was passing between Mauville and Lilycove, which was already actually hell on his leg, but the concept of having to scale a tree to check in made him want to fold himself into meat origami and launch himself into the sun.[break]
He adjusted the cane in his lap, having positioned it horizontally upon first sitting on the bench. There were an unusual amount of birds in Fortree- which he was always up for. Birds were the shit, and evidently, the rest of the town thought so, too, because there were numerous bird-friendly treats and millets offered at a steep discount in the pokemart. He had a tin of washed blueberries- that way, he could feed both himself and the little Wingull who kept squawking at him whenever he looked away for longer than three seconds.[break]
"I'm poor, dude," he said, apropos of nothing, "you ain't getting more than-" [break]
As he made to toss one more blueberry towards the little guy, a warbling cry and flap of wings startled him nearly off the bench. [break]
Behind the Wingull landed a Pelipper. [break]
And then another. [break]
And another.[break]
The pokemon kept landing until he counted nearly ten birds, noisily squawking at each other and him alike. "What the- get your own food!" [break]
He was surrounded.
⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 18:20:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

As it is, the Sanctuary was open-air, therefore any single one of the many Pokémon that called the place home either for the day or on a more permanent basis were free to fly out and around the Fortree city proper (as long as they came back at the end of the day).

Unfortunately, though, today was the one day that Alexei had ran out of bird feed and wasn’t at the Sanctuary—instead he was down at one of the nearby stalls negotiating for more bird feed to be sent his way when he thought he heard a familiar-sounding squawk.

“I’ll be right back,” he said before apologizing to the stall owner, and then chasing down the shadow—more like, shadows—as they flew through the air.

What was up with Mike’s reverse-harem just suddenly congregating by the—oh, no.

“Mike, what the hell are you doing?!” he shouted as he saw the entire Pelipper congregation harassing someone…

“I am so sorry!” he apologized before trying to shoo the hungry birds back towards the Sanctuary.

close tab

played by

quixotic

N/A
he/him
May 1st
Sunyshore, Sinnoh
Yes
Aspiring Trainer
Civilian
I can't see the rationality; the world's not my responsibility
awards
11 posts
August Walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @augustwalsh
August Walsh
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 20:19:46 GMT
August Walsh Avatar
The stranger's shout evidently startled the congregating waterfowl. Most scattered, but one in particular lunged forward, crashing into his lap and dropping a globule of water onto his face before flying off as well. [break]
August screeched for a brief second, cutting himself off as suddenly as his mouth opened. Did he actually just make that sound? [break]
He took a few moments to gather his remaining brain cells. Wait, was someone talking to him?... "Uh, can you repeat that?" August scratched his ear. The movement of his knee almost sent the cane clattering to the ground, but evidently, he'd had his daily allotted share of bad luck since it stayed in place. [break]
The young adult reached down and froze. Wait- [break]
Those feathered assholes stole his fruit!
⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,063 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 20:51:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I am so sorry!” he apologized again, this time taking a couple of steps back and shooing the rest of the other Pelipper away—he knew that they were part of Mike’s reverse-harem, seeing as his own inane Pelipper had decided to fly out of the Sanctuary bounds to look for food.

Now that the avians were gone…

“Oh, shit,” he remarked, looking in the same direction as the other.

He… he was going to have words with the entire Pelipper armada when he got back later.

“What… what did you buy before the Pelipper attacked you?” he remarked, already preparing himself to have some words with the reverse-harem later when he got back to the Sanctuary at the end of the day.