the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
of winters past
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 4:31:35 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

is it a random question? a leading question? he can't quite tell tonight but he chalks it up to just being sleepy. his mind's not fully awake yet. but he does try, even going as far as to lightly slap at his cheeks.[break][break]

"sorry, needed that."[break][break]

he takes a moment to think but comes to a response rather quickly.[break][break]

"you kiddin'? yeah i'd love to have some more. baby niko needs a friend to bully, after all. baby jessie!"[break][break]

maybe he should've realized better from her tone.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
of winters past
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 12:48:21 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
His response made him seem excited at the prospect of having a family with her. A Baby Jessie, like they called their son. It would be all sunshine and rainbows...

Except she hid her face in her hands as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner."

It took her a moment before she could get the words out.

"I... my chances of having my own children are slim to none."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
of winters past
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 1:59:27 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh."[break][break]

it takes niko a little too long to finally realize but when he does, he sits up just a little straighter before moving closer to wrap an arm around her.[break][break]

"that's okay. if we wanna have more we can always adopt or pick one of the kids from the gang."[break][break]

probably not the latter.[break][break]

"baby niko isn't mine but he's still...mine, i guess."

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
of winters past
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 2:19:04 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Of course he needed a moment to process. It was like three in the morning, and she just dropped a huge bomb on him about potentially never being able to have a family with him.

But that pause made her wonder if he was regretting everything. Being with her, choosing her, talking about marrying her. She would have cried harder, even dry heaved, if not for the burning pain flaring back in her leg.

However, she felt the weight of his arm around her, his deep voice speaking calmly close to her ear. She sighed as she calmed down, leaning against him and closing her eyes.

"Really? You're okay with that?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
of winters past
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 2:03:46 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah! why wouldn't i be?"[break][break]

he leans his head over, nuzzling closer.[break][break]

"i don't care if you can't have your own biological kids, jessie. as long as you want a future with me and baby niko, that's more than good enough for me."[break][break]

it's more than i deserve.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
of winters past
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 2:51:11 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie wondered what she did to deserve Niko in her life. She had always been the middle girl, the one between break ups, the one for hook ups, the one no one wanted to settle down with. She was fun, but they moved on.

Yet, he wanted to be with her. He even wanted her to help raise his child he found like a mother.

A smile formed on her lips as he nuzzled closer, pressing a kiss against his cheek.

"You're so good to me. Whether you realize it or not," she murmured, reaching to hold onto his hand.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
of winters past
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 9:58:47 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'm alright."[break][break]

it's not often where niko downplays what he does or the value he brings but, for whatever reason, he seems to do just that with jessie and their relationship. he hasn't realized it either.[break][break]

"i'm just treating you how you deserve to be treated, that's all."[break][break]

he shifts up to kiss her cheek.[break][break]

"love you."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
of winters past
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 13:39:03 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Yes, it was how she deserved to be treated. But there was more that Niko gave her, more that she needed from anyone else. They may have both been broken, but she had him now.

She felt like she was healing because he was holding her together.

"Love you too," she whispered, pressing another kiss to his chin.

"My leg is feeling a little better... can you hold me?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
of winters past
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 3:51:30 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

they have each other now.[break][break]

"say no more."[break][break]

so he holds her as though he has the power in him to fend off anything and everything from ever hurting her. but he knows he doesn't. he knows he can only do so much.[break][break]

but his thoughts drift away as he falls back to sleep.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
of winters past
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 3:26:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: