the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 15:42:48 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"fuck yeah. that sounds nice."[break][break]

it's not often they have a little getaway. it's usually either work or baby niko that gets in the way. for all the joy baby niko brings, he sure can be a killjoy at times.[break][break]

like now, maybe.[break][break]

"shit. lemme check in with bob to see if he's good to watch baby niko for the night."[break][break]

he slides out his phone, unlocking it to his home screen which is a candid picture of jessie.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 16:02:23 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie giggled, pleased that Niko was as eager to stay the night as she was. Complete quiet and privacy...

She loved their son, but being able to spend time with her boyfriend and not be awoken in the middle of the night because of a stinky diaper or a midnight bottle would absolutely be wonderful.

"Oh, yeah. I guess we should make sure he's fine with it before we just stay, huh," she hummed, sitting straighter in Niko's lap.

She noticed his phone, the picture of her lighting up their faces in the darkness of the night. Jessie looked at him, raising her eyebrows.

"When'd you get that picture?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 16:07:26 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

niko's big thumbs tap across the screen, typing a text before sending it over to bob who might very well already be asleep. lazy ass.[break][break]

"hm? oh. i took it when you weren't looking."[break][break]

he taps back to the home screen, then turns his phone towards her.[break][break]

"cute, huh?"[break][break]

it's a picture of her with baby niko in her arms at their house, except baby niko's been cropped out. his spiky hair can barely be seen poking from the bottom of the screen.

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 16:17:37 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
She looked closer when he showed his phone to her, looking at the picture. She could make out the spikes of Baby Niko's hair in the corner, resting on her chest as she looked off in the distance.

It was a cute picture. Unposed, completely unaware that he was taking it. So natural.

"I like it. But you should try to fix it so Baby Niko is in it," she teased him with a small smirk on her lips.

"I can fix it if you want," she offered.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 3:55:46 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh shit. you can do that?"[break][break]

nodding, he hands her his phone before leaning back. he plants both his hands on the ground to support him.[break][break]

"i still don't know what to name him."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:46:21 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie worked her magic, going to the settings and resizing his home screen. That way, he'd still be able to see her, but he'd also be able to see the baby as well. She saved it, going back to make sure it looked alright.

"Like it?" she prompted with a smile.

She leaned against him, thinking for a moment.

"Names are hard. I always came up with cutesie names for my Pokemon. But... he isn't a Pokemon. Is there someone you may want to name him after?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 6:50:59 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"how'd you do that? it's like fuckin' magic."[break][break]

he chuckles in disbelief, nodding as he looks back at his phone.[break][break]

"i love it."[break][break]

niko has spent too long thinking about what to name their son that he could only shrug at her question.[break][break]

"i dunno. bob, maybe. he's pretty cool."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 9:20:30 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie laughed, shaking her head.

"You just have to move it around instead of just saving the picture as soon as it pops up on the screen. Silly," she teased.

When he suggested Bob, she stopped and gave him a serious look.

"Bob is a good guy. But please, don't name him Bob."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 7:01:53 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you sure? because bobby sounds pretty cute."[break][break]

he snaps his fingers after realizing a great name.[break][break]

"or bob, short for bobert."[break][break]

or uri, after her dead brother. wait...[break][break]

he sighs, leaning in to kiss her.[break][break]

"i'll keep thinking. but let me know if you come up with something, okay?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 13:22:55 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Bobby is cute, but I don't know if we should call him Bob. Or Bobby."

She made a face.

"Definitely not Bobert. This is coming from the man who named his DITTO Pink Shit."

It was all in jest. Jessie kissed him back, nodding as she tilted her chin up.

"Yeah. I will. I'll look at some baby books, search for some names. Maybe he can have a name that means something like yours... what does your name mean?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 15:05:31 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"my name?"[break][break]

though he sounds surprised, he actually knows the meaning of his name because someone had told him once upon a time. a girl he'd been seeing, most likely.[break][break]

he grins, almost proud as he explains.[break][break]

"victory of the people."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 3:45:22 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Somehow, the meaning of his name was truly fitting in her mind. Jessie couldn't help but giggle a bit, shaking her head.

"I'm surprised you know it off the top of your head. I don't know what mine means. I think my parents liked it, before they ran out of names."

Pulling out her own phone, Jessie did a bit of searching before she came across a name. Pointing at it with a polished finger, she looked up expectantly.

"What about this one? Kai. It has a similar meaning to yours in certain languages..."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 3:17:57 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

his name is fitting, all things considered. it's funny how things work out in the end.[break][break]

the people being the gang in this case. he'll make sure they win even if it kills him.[break][break]

"kai..."[break][break]

kai.[break][break]

"shit. i love it. from baby niko to baby kai!"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 3:17:15 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie wasn't expecting the response she got from him. She was prepared to give other suggestions, even send him a few websites that suggested names. But it seemed Kai was a hit.

She couldn't hide the pleased smile on her face.

"Really?"

She leaned closer, pressing a kiss to his jaw and wrapping her arms around him.

"Baby Kai. Kai Manner, son of Niko Manner and Jessica Black."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 9:27:07 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's fitting; all of it — from the name to the moment to her. he could not ask for anything else in life. what more could he ask for?[break][break]

safety, maybe, but that's a concern for another time.[break][break]

his lips curl into a grin.[break][break]

"jessica manner soon?"