part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 2:15:05 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Only when I get a ring."

Then she laughed.

"Honestly, I think I would marry you even if I didn't have a ring. What does it matter?"

Jessie tilted her head to look at him.

"As long as I have you, I'm happy."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 4:54:00 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

what's stopping them, then?[break][break]

nothing, in all honesty, but niko has certain issues and worries that he will need to get over before he takes the plunge into actually asking her. but should she ask him...who knows?[break][break]

"samesies."[break][break]

he kisses her, lips still stuck in a smile.[break][break]

"i love you, jessica manner."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-trubbish"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 1:42:32 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
A small thrill ran down her spine, tingling through her body, when he called her that.

Jessica Manner.

"I love you too, Niko Manner."

She accepted his kiss before scooting off his lap, scooping up flowers she was stealing.

"Wanna go find a place to stay for the night then?"
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 4:00:19 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes."[break][break]

his phone pings with a text confirming that everything is okay with baby kai. this gives them the night and tomorrow to do whatever they want.[break][break]

smiling, he reaches for her hand.[break][break]

"let's."

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 11:46:18 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
It didn't take long to find a place to stay for the night. In fact, there was a cute little cottage open nearby for rent. Of course, Jessie wanted a place like that even for the night and tomorrow.

All of the flowers she collected were set aside on a countertop, still glowing in the darkness. She walked to the bedroom, flipping on the light to the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower. Do you wanna join?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 4:07:42 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a cute little cottage that definitely makes niko feel much bigger than he is. he takes a moment to discard his belongings onto the bedside table before looking over at her.[break][break]

"shoot me if i ever say no."[break][break]

with a grin, he closes the space between them to kiss her cheek before wrapping his arms around her waist to lead her further into the bathroom.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 4:33:26 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Just a few look at the goods, huh?" she teased him as he wrapped his arms around her.

She laughed, letting him shuffle them both into the bathroom and close the door. Jessie, in the midst of the odd shuffle, leaned forward to work the knobs of the shower.

"Hot enough?" she asked, turning in his arms and smiling.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 10:05:16 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

the shower twists on, cool water pouring for moments as it slowly becomes warmer and warmer until finally hot.[break][break]

he hums in delight as the now-hot water runs down his shoulders, washing away his worries for the day.[break][break]

"mmm yes."[break][break]

after another kiss, he reaches for the soap and spreads it across her chest, lathering against her smooth skin.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 21:53:09 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Once their clothes, a little bit dirty from sitting on the ground outside, were scattered on the ground outside the shower, she stepped in with him. The water felt nice and warm, a pleasing feeling as she sighed.

However, Jessie wasn't expecting the immediate gravitation to her chest. Her eyes opened as he lathered her, watching his face as his hands cleaned her.

Or "cleaned" her.

"You're so bad," she teased softly, running her own hands over his shoulders and down his biceps.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 10:47:09 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"what? i'm just making sure you're clean."[break][break]

after her chest, his hands slide down the curves of her body, finding her waist and the inside of her thighs only to stop there. his fingers dance across her skin, teasing.[break][break]

"should i stop?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 22:22:33 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Yeah. Clean."

Really, Jessie couldn't help but tease him. It was all too entertaining to her. But, her giggles and egging on were cut short as he came to her thighs.

She bit her lower lip as she keened forward, the mere thought of him going further enough to make her weak in the knees. Her chest slipped against his as she stepped outward, as though to give permission.

"Absolutely not. I'll kill you if you do," she said, sliding her own hand down his side, over his hip bone.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
somewhere only we know
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 6:17:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: