played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
parade through flowered paths
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 12:14:25 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

annie and kazimir seem to have the same mentality of 'go balls to the wall and hope that it all works out', but where annie mostly thinks it, he breathes it. she, in a rare moment of self-awareness, realises she has a lot to learn, and decides that the best thing to do is learn from him. so she hunts down the masked vigilante to demand a poke-enhanced training montage. y/y/maybe?
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 15:54:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

oh heck yes i'm down for these crazy kids to get into some vigilante shennanigans with each other ever since their mission. i wish annie good luck trying to find him tho because pokenger has many guards for his secret base she would have to get past. but other than that yeah they will do a whole make a man outta you type of deal with her against his pokemon so she knows how to properly get through the hell that is raids without too much worry. we need to make a mission or social thread soon then so they can meet up or like she follows him home afterwards.

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 2:55:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]

hi so

Abner’s A cop and also rocket. Was thinking that abner could possibly come at kaz when he is trying to do JUSTICE and abner’s like ‘no stop you’re bad’ and ‘mistakes’ him for a member of rocket in a way that helps to distract kaz from rocket. Lol

What u think?
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:48:03 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

omg yes pokkenger does a lot of good but he also goes about doing so by inciting a lot of chaotic energy. so he assumes its natural for police to try and stop him from overdoing it even though he's well known around hoenn. this could also start up a good rivalry between them as they constantly butt heads with one another :eyes: we def gotta thread it out soon.

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]