celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 22:43:37 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's... in deep shit now.

turning over a new leaf is supposed to mean not doing the same dumb things. somehow, she manages to not only fuck that up but also make it worse.

sirens echo in the distance. they're too close for her liking. even with her trusty catsuit, she sticks out like a sore thumb. bright red, just like her red flags, against the dark night. the warmth from the night market can't save her.

no one can.

she slips into another alley, eyes scanning for a place to drop her loot bag. it clinks no matter how light she steps. the pretty, pricey things always do. somehow, she almost wishes she had stopped after handcuffed her to his bedframe. maybe she would've avoided this... disaster if she had just hung up the thief title.

instead, she jolts at approaching footsteps and the sirens close in.

the bag of jewels is shoved into the nearest crack in the wall and she shifts to cover it with dirty clothes. it'll work, maybe... hopefully.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 5:22:27 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Another shit day, another shit job.

Weariness crinkled at the ends of her eyes, as the beat cop easily trailed behind the leading car through the streets of slateport. This wasn't her city, much less her responsibility, but with the dwindling hands left available, she was forced into taking a shift.

It sucked, but at least it spared her another second withstanding the guilt of sitting beside .

The car ahead came to abrupt stop. Within seconds, several pairs of feet broke out into the streets, combing up and down the various alleyways of the lower district. Soleil, not wanting to run, lazily slipped out of her patrol vehicle and flicked out Ruff from his ball.

The lycanroc eagerly barked up at her, taking a moment to rub his muzzle against her leg before returning his nose to the ground.

"See if you can find something."

The two slowly emerged out from the shadows of the night, scoping out the area to the beat of their own rhyme. Eventually, while walking past an emptied alleyway, Ruff picked up a suspicious sound. Turning, he pointed towards it.

"You picked up on something?"

Her voice echoed her thoughts. Hand hovering over the handle of her pistol, the woman slowly inched into the darkness. Her eyes were ready to search for any signs of life.

"Anyone there?"

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 20:13:07 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]damn mutt...

she freezes, stilling in darkness. what are the odds of making it out without spending the rest of her life in a cell? slim...? she'll have to take the longshot.

and maybe to fluff her odds just a tad, she tries to mask the flash of a pokemon being released. the newly formed body shifts into the shadows and waits for a signal.

slowly she begins to move.

it's subtle at first. the shift of a heel, the creeping of the legs. and goddamn, her luck is fucking terrible. backing up does nothing more than allow her to step on an empty can. it crumples loudly beneath the weight of her heels and she's stilling once more.

if the woman at the mouth of the alley didn't know she was here... she did now. fuck.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 20:30:44 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Pulling out a flashlight from her utility belt, the woman followed closely behind her hound, posture prepared in case the criminal decided to make a break for it.

Each step she took, the more dark her surrounding became, all until there was nothing but single beam of light marking her movement.

There was a hushed silence over them.

Until...

CRUSH

The police dog furiously barked at the source of the sound, lunging forward at it with speed befitting one of Lilycove's best. Soleil, on the other hand, kept to his right, using the opportunity to shine the light down the fucker's throat.

"Hands up where I can see them. Move and I'll shoot," She barked at the faceless perp, eyes sharpened to razorblades, and fangs bared. Her fingers traced the outline of her taser. When the light came to the other's face, it revealed features she hadn't expected to see-- her father's.

There was a differences of course-- the woman's hair and cheekbones, but those eyes, that nose. They were too familiar to shake off. "State your name, now."
[/div]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 21:07:11 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]well, fuck.

she's been in tighter spots... maybe.

the hound lunges and she's dropping into a crouch to roll herself out of the way. and when she moves, a sharp whistle follows. the signal sounds.

and her luxray joins the fray with a loud snarl, darting up and out of shadows to meet the hound head on.

of course, gia can only get so far when starring down the barrel of a gun. her shoulder had just finally healed after her previous run in with a bomber too... fuck, not again. her hand slowly crawls to the whip at her hip, fingers brushing against the worn leather handle.

"no."

it's not the best choice but damn, she really doesn't want to be doing this right now. and yet, she doesn't do much else. she waits as the woman stares at her. she stares back, eyes narrowing.

"what, is there something on my face?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Sol
She/Her
February 13
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Cop
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
67 posts
Soleil Frye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sole
Soleil Frye
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 15:17:41 GMT
Soleil Frye Avatar
Soleil's grip on the taser tightened.

She knew had to apprehend her -- the woman showed no signs of backing down, and the now snarling luxray only ensured a future conflict.

But what if...

No. There wasn't time to think like that.

Ruff growled viciously at the opposing pokemon, fangs bared and claws out. He was ready to attack, but what about his trainer? It wasn't like herself to wait this long to pull the trigger, especially after coming to Hoenn.

"I said, stand down."

One last chance. If the perp refused to call back her Pokemon, Soleil would flick out her taser and pull the trigger at her chest
[/div]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
i did something bad
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 4:12:36 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]realistically, this went from bad to shit too quickly for her liking.

her luxray snarls, teeth gnashing together in barely contained aggression. it's fitting, really; a wild beast for a wild girl.

she doesn't make a move. she doesn't escape and she doesn't recall her large cat. her options are slim, even she knows that.

and yet, she grins. something about it is sort of exciting in a way she hasn't felt in a long time. she chases the feeling a little longer despite knowing better. story of her fucking life, huh?

"not happening."

and finally, her luxray lunges for the lycanroc. she shifts into a tackle in tandem with the electric cat, her body hurtling toward soleil without hesitation.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights