Kobalt's Tracker

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Kobalt's Tracker
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 15:33:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I'm only making this cause I realized that my Scrapped Posts can serve as a great way to achieve 2 things at once: (1) Giving a bit of insight into what my current writing style is like when it's applied to Kobe; (2) Giving a bit of extra insight into Kobe's personality. I have no idea if I'm gonna record any other threads here.

AUXILIARY THREADS

WIPs, Scrapped Posts, and Spoilers is a thread that I created to both help me remember things and to capture why I need help remembering things whenever I make mistakes on the site. ATM (the date MAY/14/2022), the thread records 2 errors, but I'll most likely have more cause sertoodiephobe is big trash, no lie.

If I do record my other threads here, I'm gonna be picking threads that I think further the 2 goals I mentioned above. Sometimes, for the sake of goal (1), this means that I might even post low quality threads where the chemistry that I might have with another player is bad, making it a struggle to figure out how to do things.

CANON THREADS

For a first thread, Among the Dead has been surprisingly good at tapping at bringing out Kobe's personality. The one wrong thing so far is that his sense of humor feels like it's too much of a hard replica of my own. Not really when he talks, but in the non-dialogue narration. I'm hoping that gets corrected over time.