Ascend to the Supernatural [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 10:58:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lponeweek"]
[attr="class","lponeweekgrad"]
[attr="class","lponeweekpatt"]
[attr="class","lponeweek1"]
[attr="class","lponeweekimg"]

[attr="class","lponeweekborder"]

[attr="class","lponeweeklyric"]COULD THERE BE AN END TO THIS?

[attr="class","lponeweeklyric1"]TO WHAT I'M FEELING DEEP INSIDE?

[attr="class","lponeweekline"]

[attr="class","lponeweekpost"]

Out of breath, her fingers fumbled on each letter of the now far too small keyboard. "S. A. E-- No, not R, E. Ugh, I need a second.."
[break][break]
No sooner did she stop in her tracks did she feel the light thumb of something bumping into her back leg, followed by a shrilled screech. She wasn't exactly the most fit fiddle out of the pack, however if had a whipping competition with the average folk she'd beat them nine times out of time. This just wasn't her forte.
[break][break]
"Ah.. I'm sorry~ I'm sorry.." she said with a stumble over to the side of the road. There Olivia half hazard used the back of her hand to wipe off the sweat rolling down to her chin with an exhausted heave and parked herself onto a near by rock where her companion would slither back over to her side, it's closed head bobbing freely. "Now.. where was I?"
[break][break]
Now that she didn't need to focus on walking and typing at the same time, it was relatively easy to google search "saence" which quickly prompted her with the typical 'Do you mean: séance.' The truest godsent of mankind. Her eyes quickly scanned over the contents then with a smile she'd start up, "Yski, did you know this?! The word séance comes from the French word for 'session', from the Old French se-oh-ir?" she said the last word with far less confident than the next "To sit." Unknowing if Yski actually was understating what she meant, the adorable ragged Pikachu costume would start to scatter around in a circle with small but ghastly shrieks. "See! I told ya' it would be cool! But have you thought about it Yski~"
[break][break]
A sinister grin would take place of her more child-like one earlier as she'd raise her hands. "Do you think we will see real ghosts?~ Do you think it will only be humans or maybe even..~ POKEMON GHOSTS!" With that last loud remark she'd throw herself back on her feet and playfully chased after Yski, who wilfully played along and begun to race back up the mountain path towards their destination.
[break][break]
Bad at following directions and even worse at planning, Olivia probably thought it would be best to stop any passer-by they managed to meet up with to interrogate for further directions to stay on their right course! It was for that reason when she did manage to make it to the right person did she sound defeated, "Is.. Is this the right place? We want to experience a séance~"

[attr="class","lponeweektag"]
[attr="class","lponeweektag1"]
[attr="class","lponeweektagpatt"]
[attr="class","lponeweektag2"]WRITTEN FOR

[googlefont=Comfortaa:300,400,700][googlefont=Hammersmith One][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.lponeweek]width:550px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#232323;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekgrad]background-color:#FFCD87;background:linear-gradient(to bottom, #FFCD87, #64FFF6);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekpatt]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PGHyqrv.png);padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweek1]padding:30px;background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekimg]width:450px;height:225px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekimg img]height:225px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekimg div]height:225px;width:450px;position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PGHyqrv.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekborder]height:0px;width:0px;border-left:solid 225px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 225px #2b2b2b;border-top:solid 30px transparent;border-bottom:solid 0px transparent;margin-top:-30px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweeklyric]font:31px Comfortaa;line-height:30px;text-align:center;margin-top:25px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1.5px;color:#238096;background:linear-gradient(to bottom, #64FFF6, #FFCD87);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;-moz-background-clip: text;-moz-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweeklyric1]font:7px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:4px;padding:5px 0px 0px 3px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekline]height:3px;background-color:#FFCD87;background:linear-gradient(to right, #FFCD87, #64FFF6);opacity:.35;margin:30px 185px 30px 185px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekpost]padding:0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekpost font]font:bold 10px Comfortaa;color:#ffffff;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekpost b]color:#FFCD87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektag]margin-top:25px;height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektag1]width:100px;background-color:#238096;background:linear-gradient(to right, #238096, #64FFF6);border-left:solid 3px #FFCD87;float:right;color:#f3f3f3;font:10px Hammersmith One;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektagpatt]background-attachment:fixed;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PGHyqrv.png);padding:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektag2]float:left;width:100px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektag1 a]font:10px Hammersmith One!important;color:#f3f3f3!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweek:hover .lponeweektag1]width:300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 22:38:46 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

Mt. Pyre isn't as creepy as most might think. He rather liked it. Its quiet, and practically all the ghosts on there were kind. Mischievous at worst, but nothing ever malicious. He wondered if he was just lucky, or if the amount of people coming and going, praying at graves and leaving flowers and personal affects was the reason nothing too terrible ever popped up. Then again, he had a pretty good team around him that kept most unwanted pokemon at bay. [break][break]

With that in mind, he found himself relaxing around the place, enjoying the quiet and respectfully moving from bench to bench when he heard the sobs of a visitor. But he'd also noted different types of people that sometimes gathered aorund. Occultists, psychics things Lana didn't know whether or not he should believe. He noticed people that also seemed to just be tourists, paying for goods and services from said occultists and psychics, and that gave him an idea. [break][break]

So for months now, while relaxing on Mt Pyre, he'd also offer a very quick and easy séance service. Whether or not a ghost came to move his planchet was none of his concern, simply relying on how easily some people bought into the whole 'talking to ghosts' thing. His knack for attracting the troublesome type was finally a benefit to him. [break][break]

He'd just been ready to head back home after counting up some spare change he'd earned before a small blonde approached. His Ouija board and piece tucked into his arm. "Oh? Um...y-yeah. I..uh...I-I do s-s-seances." he said, awkwardly saving at the girl before pointing at his board. He tentatively put his cash down and unfolded the thick cardboard. "I-I'm Lana...I-I do t-the seances. 3 que-questions for 15."

[break][break]

+
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 7:56:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

""Oh? Um...y-yeah. I..uh...I-I do s-s-seances."
[break][break]
It doesn't take much for Olivia to smile, however with those words she was already beaming, completely washing away her earlier fatigue. "That is so awesome!!" She'd say, throwing her hands forward to grasp onto his own, though just as she was about to make contact she realized that they were still busy and instead awkwardly tried to save face by throwing them in the air. She had always been an individual who wore their heart on their sleeve, and even more so now that her very cheeks were betraying her as the embarrassment settled in.
[break][break]
"I-I'm Lana...I-I do t-the seances. 3 que-questions for 15."
[break][break]
"O-Oh!~ Lana!" She obviously elongated her words to buy herself some more time to calm down her nerves, her hands shooting down onto her hips. "Oh! Just 15, Let me g- WAIT, 15!" Just as she calmed herself down she was back to a panic, throwing her fingers up as she desperately tried to count her way out of this. "L-l-like 15 hundred? I-I don't have that sort of money! Could I maybe get a discount! I only brought 50 with me!"
[break][break]
With a loud clap her hands came together in both a prayer and a beg towards Lana, "I could do your dishes to make up for it! Maybe even cook you something! Uh.. I-I have cards! I can read you something! Please! I have a store to run~" Along side her was Yski, her Mimikyu, circling his master copying her panic with it's own screeches.

[googlefont=Comfortaa:300,400,700][googlefont=Hammersmith One][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.lponeweek]width:550px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#232323;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekgrad]background-color:#FFCD87;background:linear-gradient(to bottom, #FFCD87, #64FFF6);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekpatt]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PGHyqrv.png);padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweek1]padding:30px;background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekimg div]height:225px;width:450px;position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PGHyqrv.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekborder]height:0px;width:0px;border-left:solid 225px #2b2b2b;border-right:solid 225px #2b2b2b;border-top:solid 30px transparent;border-bottom:solid 0px transparent;margin-top:-30px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweeklyric]font:31px Comfortaa;line-height:30px;text-align:center;margin-top:25px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1.5px;color:#238096;background:linear-gradient(to bottom, #64FFF6, #FFCD87);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;-moz-background-clip: text;-moz-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweeklyric1]font:7px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:4px;padding:5px 0px 0px 3px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekline]height:3px;background-color:#FFCD87;background:linear-gradient(to right, #FFCD87, #64FFF6);opacity:.35;margin:30px 185px 30px 185px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweekpost font]font:bold 10px Comfortaa;color:#ffffff;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektag1]width:100px;background-color:#238096;background:linear-gradient(to right, #238096, #64FFF6);border-left:solid 3px #FFCD87;float:right;color:#f3f3f3;font:10px Hammersmith One;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektagpatt]background-attachment:fixed;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PGHyqrv.png);padding:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lponeweektag1 a]font:10px Hammersmith One!important;color:#f3f3f3!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 4:58:45 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

Lana fidgeted as Olivia gushed over his work. Which, all things considered, worked like 0 percent of the time. At least how it was supposed to. Ideally, he spoke with an actual...human ghost. When it did work though it was just a pokemon messing with him and his client. Which....well....that's why he had his no refunds clause. [break][break]

Olivia, thankfully, seemed to have it easy taking the conversation into her own hands. He watched the poor blonde frantically misunderstand his pricing and simply waited a moment before finding a pause to interject in. "Ah- N-No its-..." he watched trainer and pokemon get frantic, covering his mouth to keep himself form laughing too loudly. [break][break]

Garbage Baby is enticed, chasing the Mimikyu around the girl. only adding to the chaos. "I- I meant-" at the mention of a card reading he paused, considering that instead of money. He tapped his chin thoughtfully. Olivia seemed nice enough...and he was good on cash for the day. "I-I'd like...a reading." he said, forcing his voice steady, hoping if he was clear enough it might cut through her panic. Garbage Baby barked in an attempt to draw attention back to Ruslan, stopping his chase of poor Yski and settling at Lana's feet once more. [break][break]

"Y-You..um...y-you like o-o-occult s-stuff t-too, then?"

[break][break]

+ | peach rose
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 1:27:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Chaos is perfect to describe what it's like to be with Olivia Harper, and with Lana's Pokémon, garbage baby, decided to join into the fray it became even more hectic. Yski, who was only playing around and mimicking its master now was in an actual chase, it's playful screeches being replaced with more active frenzy of it's own. With the last word, Olivia took in a deep breath to continue her plea when, fortunately Lana's voice rang out louder than the others.
[break][break]
"I-I'd like...a reading."
[break][break]
Her voice caught in her throat for a second, before with an animated and ecstatic exclaim, Olivia quickly dove up to grasp onto Lana's hands. With the largest grin she had shown thus far, she'd securely keep his hands prison in her own by intertwining her fingers and pulled him towards her, "Really?! Really!?!!" If this were an anime he'd probably see sparkles of excitement shoot out of her eyes, though this only lasted for a couple seconds. Her next move was first buffered by her squeezing her eyes shut and letting out thrilled hum, as if she didn't open her mouth fast enough for her next words. "OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"
[break][break]
Just as quickly as she grasped onto his hands, she'd finally release them so that she would swing her arms wide open. If he wasn't quick enough, or just allowed her she'd throw herself up on top of him, to give him the biggest hug possible without ceasing her loud and expressive affirmations, "LANA, YOU'RE THE BEST!"
[break][break]
No matter if she landed the hug or not, she'd still continue away with another spitfire of questions, "Oh~ If you wanted to do a reading, what did you want to know about. Hmm? Having any problems? Work problems? Family issues? Ohhh~", with that last oh, she'd look over at him with a sly expression, bringing her face a bit closer and placing her chin in between her thumb and index finger. "Or maybe even love problems?~ No need to be shy~ More often than not the cards give great insight~" Lastly, she'd end her words with a light elbow into his side before giving him some proper breathing room, making sure to give her clothing and nice dust and prep before they started their original plan of a séance.
[break][break]
"Oh, Are there any questions I'm not allowed to ask?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 6:58:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: