part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
multiverse theories [s][o]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 8:35:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

“LOPEZ’S CANNOT FOR SOME REASON,” fernando explains. his rapport with their champion is good enough for him to have already approach him. there’s always the possibility that could have lied to him but he believes otherwise. especially considering the dire nature of what’s at stake.

his is different, somehow,” is the most he can chalk it up to.

the mention of the dragon comes as no surprise. while not there first hand, fernando’s read the reports. the pokemon’s absence is infuriating. the fact that it was all due to some trivial reason makes him all the more sour.

what of it?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 8:55:31 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Something happened during the time—I was there, and so was . was also there, so if you can contact her, you can also confirm with her about what went down there.”

He was—going to leave the mentions of whoever else was at the lighthouse incident at that.

“During the time that the serpent dragon appeared, something—happened, we all saw it—I was in the air when it happened. Something—something had absorbed the Rayquaza, some bright light, as it was trying to attack us. We had to defend the lighthouse… because of a literal, unscheduled, Minior shower that seemingly triggered its appearance.”

As to where the Rayquaza had disappeared off to? He had no idea.

“I don’t know if you’ve already contacted about it, he was the one who was closest to the point when the serpent dragon disappeared.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:03:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

“HMMM,” is all he can think aloud while contemplating alexei’s story. the reports detail who was there. the names listed come as no surprise but fernando feigns just an ounce of innocence.

odd but i don’t think that helps us.” he nods along before affirming his stance. “i doubt would sit by and do nothing with what’s at stake. if he found something notable, he would have mentioned it by now.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:13:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Ah, but this is where his… his curiosity about legendary myths and tales come into play.

“If I may.”

He had no idea how much the other knew of the legendary mythos that surrounded this region, but what Alexei did know was thanks to looking around and talking with other local Hoennites, mostly people who lived in the city, whenever they came by the Sanctuary for medical supplies, or just plain ol’ advice on how to cope with the impending situation.

“I don’t know how much truth legendary Pokémon stories have, but doesn’t Rayquaza have the capability to fly up into space, and counter the meteor themselves directly?”

Of course, the only bits he knew were of the Weather Trio—and maybe some few, tiny, shreds of rumors about Jirachi. That was the extent of his information.

“That’s why I brought up Rayquaza. However…” he wrung his hands.

“That bright light swallowed the sky serpent. Where it went…”

He let out a frustrated sigh, why was everything leading back to square one?!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:21:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

“SUPPOSEDLY,” speaks a man that teeters the line between fantasy and reality. “i would hope it could but we have no idea whether those fairytales are real or man’s way of coping with the unexplainable.

when alexei understands that this too is off the table, fernando look at him pointedly.

shall we sit here and wait for rayquaza to show up?” he fashions just the smallest of smile. “perhaps if we're patient enough, it'll just appear.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:37:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“That’s the thing—if what the public knows, and that includes myself—we don’t have enough…time.”

Time… where the hell were they going to get that?

“Not enough time to wait around—has anyone else tried searching for that Rayquaza?”

If only he could get in contact with and ask the other about what had happened to that piece he had with him, was it possible—could they, at least, bring back the missing serpentine dragon here? Back…to where it belonged?

“If ’s dimension-opener is off the table, and ’s is long missing to the void—do you have any options in mind?”

Ugh.

How he hated that all the possibilities he was thinking of all ended at dead ends!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:43:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

“WE HAVE,” is a half-honest answer. “but we have not found it.

they will, eventually, but by then it’s already too late. like alexei so graciously put it, they are out of time. which leaves them with only one option.

well, if we cannot destroy it because rayquaza is missing, and have no methods of traveling to other worlds…

his gaze steels as he stares back at the fortree gym leader.

then i suppose my option would be to transport it to the one place i can reliably travel to: sea hoenn.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 10:26:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Sea…”

He drops off, initially confused.

Then again he remembered that he’d already traveled to another version of Hoenn, which he called Dune!Hoenn in his head.

The Hoenn where Ultra Beasts ran rampant and free, killing off majority of the people of that world and forcing what little pockets of humanity left to survive underground, never to see the skies again…

“Obviously by the name. Are there… are there people living there, though?”

How he hated that all the possibilities he was thinking of all ended at dead ends!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 10:37:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

FERNANDO NODS HIS HEAD, neither proud nor all too shaken up by his answer. the firm resolution behind his choice is beholden to the fact he would rather live than die. the same goes for those he cares about.

although, they’ve done nothing but attack us, even prior to our plan of sending the meteor their way.

like the very sea that makes up their land, the truth surge in large tides. beneath the brine comes many secrets.

they believe who owe them since abiatti made deals with them behind our backs. and now they’re dead set on being paid back.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 11:14:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of the sea witch bitch’s surname, this uncharacteristic scowl crossed his face.

“She… did… what?”

The scowl was still set on his face.

“That… bitch, did… what?!”

He was never going to forget what she’d done. Back then. That still festered inside him, too much. How dare she call herself a worshipper of Phione if all she was going to do was kill them in cold blood?!

“And she did this. Without telling anyone?”

He wasn’t going to be surprised if she’d gone behind everyone’s backs, after all.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 17:12:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

FOR SOME REASON, fernando isn’t fazed by alexei’s dismay. not in his regard for abiatti. not in the dramatic irony of his outrage. in fact, it’s expected, and fernando stare goes wry at his question.

indeed,” is the truth he will find. “another instance where withholding knowledge and acting alone has done great damage to this region.

he says it slow and with emphasis, in a futile hope that it will drive the lesson home. but by now, fernando knows better than to hope.

want to take a guess at what she promised?

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 20:18:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Let me guess…” he dropped off, the scowl still set on his features.

His mind flashbacked to the Phione in his care—oh, boy, if Zelle was here how she would literally throw a fucking Moonblast if she found out.

“…did it have something to do with a Phione?”

Because how else could he explain the obsession the woman had with that particular species?

“She treats it like something close to a deity, only to do a 180 and kill one. I know you weren’t at Lilycove during the Three-Day War, but yes, I can confirm what she did—she killed one of them after everything was over.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 20:43:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

“THAT AMONG OTHER THINGS,” he elaborates, finding the more specific details unnecessary for him to get his point across.

i have my own issues with abiatti however the sea people care little for it. in their culture, a promise was made and they intend for us to keep it, even if we cannot.

which leads them to a precarious situation.

some have considered giving them the phione we have, which would include yours, ivanov.” fernando shakes his head back and forth with an affirmative no. “but the league has decided against it. we will not turn away one of our own. not to another world.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 12:34:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the other man’s words, he froze.

Another look of indignation flashed across his face.

“You’re damn right there’s no way in hell I’m giving my Phione up,” he growled, probably getting a little more mother hen-defensive over the fact that whoever these sea people were, they were coming to collect whatever it was the sea bitch had promised them.

“Not to anyone, and especially not to these… strange ones.”

An annoyed sigh escaped him.

“…can’t we just zap them straight through with electricity or something?”

Can’t fault a man like him for trying!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 15:14:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MULTIVERSE THEORIES

BEYOND U820

“AND IN THAT REGARD, the league stands by you.”

the divvy between loyalty and betrayal is steep. a line that once towed takes much more to reverse. which is why fernando stands before that line for as long as possible.

if life was that easy, ivanov, i would just destroy the meteor myself and be done with it.” the deadpan lack of a smile shows no humor in his words.

unfortunately, we do not live such easy lives.