awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
open roam [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 21:01:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Phione could only cackle softly—she was absolutely enjoying this.

Alexei, however…

“Some. Not all trouble can be good, y’know,” he remarked as the squishy blue Water-type then looked down at him, curious, because the other was offering—

“Oh, alright Zelle, if you want to,” he said with a sigh. One happy noise later, the Phione floated over from the top of his head, settling down… wait, wait, hold up!

Before anything else, she would squish her entire face into Memo’s own face; sparing Alexei a few seconds because he couldn’t answer due to the blush that now painted his normally pale face so red—even redder than a tomato.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
open roam [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 21:52:07 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Yes.” Guillermo felt a spike of glee as Zelle descended from her loft peak--

--and adhered herself right to his face. “Ack!”

He did a slow spin away from Alexei, hands clutched to his chest. “Oh, no, she got me!” He fake-stumbled back to the couch, slipping his hands between Phione and face; as the backs of his thighs hit the couch, he ‘tumbled’ backwards, flipping Zelle up off his face by her fins. He splayed out across the couch, dangling her over the far arm of the couch by her fins, before flipping her upside down again and back onto the top of his head.

“Uh-oh,” he snickered, “looks like I fell on the couch. Might be forced to take a carb nap.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
open roam [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 22:03:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Zelle, don’t kill him—!” he half-yelled, going along with the theatrics that Memo had gotten started on.

Cackling from her lofty position like the little demoness that she was, the Phione hung on for dear life, cackling to all hell as she continued to ‘suck the life out’ of her ‘victim’ as he spun over backwards and away, before taking a dramatic tumble onto the couch.

“Zelle, you little—” he continued as he scrambled upward from his position on the floor, following the other over towards the sofa and then witnessing her cackling atop her new ‘target’, claimed like a valuable prized trophy.

“You’re not going to d-die on me now, are you?”

Oh they were in this deep now!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
open roam [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 22:15:56 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

“I-- I don’t know,” Memo said, throwing one arm dramatically out to the side. “She’s draining me of what little energy I have left.” He couldn’t fight down the laugh that bubbled from his chest. “I might-- might have to go into hibernation-- oh, hold on, Zelle, I have to yawn.” He held her up with one hand and covered his mouth with the other as he did so.

“Hey,” he said, on the other side of it, “I know you’re Master Trouble-handler, but did you maybe want to watch a movie, or something?”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
open roam [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 22:27:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“No, don’t l-leave me here, alone!”

He was deliberately hamming it up for the Phione who was absolutely fucking enjoying this, no remorse whatsoever as the other ‘fell victim’ to her ‘evil scheme’.

A cackle—well, as best as a Phione could manage anyway—escaped her goopy self as she raised her thumbless limbs in a ‘HAHAHAHA, I won’ gesture.

A few moments later, Alexei burst out into laughter as he came back to life, and came out of nowhere with an offer of a movie.

“We’re already here… sure, why not?” he said with this smile on his face.

You’re so nice to be around… he thought to himself, never mind the fact that the full-ass fucking blush still painted his face a very healthy ruddy color.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
open roam [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 3:06:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: