disney kid drama [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 4:22:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
211 for
artemis just wanted to go the fuck back to sleep.

he really couldn't, though, because the request had read of less of a request and more of a demand that he go on this mission. consequences for trying to stay out of rocket's eye for a few months, he supposed.

so, with all the reluctance in the world, he had pulled himself out of a warm, -inhabited bed at awful hours of the morning. he was still blearly, hadn't really even managed to rid himself of that fogginess that came with just waking up before he was trying to figure out where the fuck he was supposed to be going.

and, honestly, resisting the urge to go back to reve's (their?) bed. it would be preferred to running errands for rocket- or whatever he was supposed to be doing. he honestly hadn't paid much attention to the details, or to the name of the partner who was taking the mission with him.

it would be fine, though, because surely whoever it was would take pity on him and his half-asleep state and give him a briefing. and if they didn't, he'd just go with it.

surely it wouldn't be anything too bad, right? it was too early for stuff like that.

notes:

labyrinth gave me permission for the reve thing. also i'm sorry they're still not dating artemis is just fucking gay
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 2:30:06 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

It is that bad. Mint's mission? After so recently offing another traitor with ? The follow up. Their housemate Kingsley. While Mint had no leads at the time of the investigation with , after Marion's death and even small, slight incrimination he'd set his sights on Kingsley. Once again, another leak to plug to avoid Rocket becoming as sinking ship. [break][break]

That's how he briefs @artemis , as well as a few other grunts. There's a couple other rockets that need rounding up, but Kingsley is his and...Artemis'. He's clearly surprised when the teams come down, seemingly lacking that in his presentation until higher voiced their opinion. He hadn't seen Artemis in months and he had intended on keeping it that way. After all, a glance at the Rocket he'd be working with, things had ended badly last Christmas. [break][break]

No matter. "We've traced the target to be hiding out here, second floor, corner facing apartment. This is the 4th residence he's taken up. Either paranoid or tipped off by League. Artemis, will you be able to secure the windows or would you prefer taking care of the stairwells?" His tone is professional, trying very hard to just stay normal. What would've been a normally happy occasion is tense, and uncomfortable. Were it not for their mission he would've ditched Artemis within seconds.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @artemis | fetuccine the arbok | glare, haze, gunk shot, acid spray, sludge bomb, gastro acid

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/58/08/ZArR2pxg_b.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 2:59:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
208 for
well, fuck.

artemis hadn't talked to mint in months, had tried pretty much everything to erase the other man from his mind. and it had worked, for the most part, up until now. because rocket can't give him a fucking break, he supposes; first having to deal with a mission in general, and now this.

he tries to avoid looking at mint, but out of the corner of his eye, he can see the other rocket glance at him- and he meets it with a glare that would kill a lesser man for just a second (and, also just for a second, wishes that it would).

he tenses, just slightly, at the sound of his name. he almost debates being petty, more than he is, but shoves down the urge (for now) in favor of a simple 'stairwells.' he'd rather not be around mint, at all, but this seems like the best he can do for now.

still refusing to really look at mint, aside from his earlier glare, he reaches for a pokeball to pull out andromeda. the persian, one that mint himself would probably recognize, blinks up at him in confusion before stretching, seemingly ready to follow him.

and artemis, unfortunately, is left to follow mint.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 3:28:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

While its uncomfortable, he doesn't quite expect the sudden glare from Artemis. Cold sweat prick his scalp and his arm pits, unable to return any such glare. And by then its too late. Artemis has looked away. Ugh. His answers are short and to the point. Cool, whatever. "Right, then I'll cover the windows" he said as he let out a Masquerain that sat delicately on his shoulder eyeing Artemis and his Persian. [break][break]

"She'll get him to run out, and you'll help pincer him on the stairs." he stated, eyes moving towards his own pokemon as he pat her on the head. "Don't let him escape by any means necessary." he reiterated before adding. "If you run into trouble get your pokemon to do a double screech or something else. Just make sure its two." he continued, as he put in his own communicator to relay commands to his partner.
[break][break]

"Oh and Artemis, the sooner we capture him, the sooner you can leave." he said as he pulled on some gloves and sending off his Masquerain as she fluttered away in the dark. "Otherwise, you're tracking him down as long as it takes."
[break][break]

If Artemis was goign to hate him, he might as well use it to incentivize the man.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @artemis | masquerain | supersonic, bug buzz, scary face, quiver dance, aqua jet, air cutter

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/58/08/ZArR2pxg_b.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 4:01:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
199 for
if mint is uncomfortable, he doesn't seem to show it. it's probably petty of artemis to hope he is, but he does anyways. after all he's done, he thinks mint deserves worse than a few petty hopes, anyways.

the other rocket offers to cover the windows, and some of that tension leaves artemis, if only due to the knowledge that they won't be as close as he was originally expecting. good, honestly- rocket may have pushed them together for this mission, but it didn't mean artemis wasn't going to hope he could avoid mint for the entirety of it.

's bed just seemed more and more tempting to go back to. at least, if nothing else, he had confirmation that he could leave as soon as this was all over- even if that follow up has him biting down his annoyance all over again. he has better things to do (even if rocket probably wouldn't see it that way).

mint, this time, doesn't get much of a response out of him before he's making his way to the stairwell. just a simple thumbs up, proof that he was paying attention, before he's moving away, andromeda following at his heels.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 4:25:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Artemis acknowledged him, at least enough to relay that he'd understood the plan but other than that he's silent. Barely speaking anything to him. Fine. He shouldn't be thinking about this anyway. He should be focused on the mission. The nerves hadn't fully set in but he knew, once they were face to face with Kingsley it was all over. They'd hit fully and Mint had to make sure he could at least complete the mission. All Artemis really had to do was block the way. Easy, and relatively a clean task all things considered. [break][break]

Campari is already in position, waiting the few minutes she'd been told just above the building while Artemis and Mint got into the position, moving through the abandoned building in silence. Artemis is the stairwells, Mint is at the door, knife in hand. This one is real. It's a serrated blade, and while it still held the typical cutesy rhinestones picked out for it, the blade is still sharp and deadly. He held it tightly just like had taught him. Despite everything, he knew he'd find it hard to plunge the knife into a heart. Thankfully Campari was there, not to mention Cacio waiting by his side. [break][break]

Campari does her due diligence, smashing the windows with BUG BUZZ and swarming through. There's noise and yelling and shuffling as their mark is abruptly awoken form their slumber. Anyone not involved knows better than to come out to check. Loud buzzing and thrashing could be heard across the other side of the door as Campari activated SUPERSONIC. Confused and panicked, Kingsley rushed out the front door, down for the stairs, faster than Mint can pop up. He'd been too tense waiting for him to come out. Campari buzzed after him, giving chase.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @artemis | masquerain | supersonic, bug buzz, scary face, quiver dance, aqua jet, air cutter

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 3:31:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
213 for
artemis' own nerves hadn't truly set in, honestly; and, even now, they wouldn't due to his own distractions. the realization that kingsley wasn't coming out of this alive hadn't hit him, yet, with everything else going on. some rocket-turned-traitor was the least of his worries.

andromeda, by his side, is at least a comforting prescence between having to deal with mint and rocket in general, even if the persian just seems like she wants to be as close as possible. artemis moves, just slightly, to risk a scratch between the cat pokemon's ears, when-

panicked footsteps, coming their way, and quickly. artemis jolts, hand pulling away from the persian with a quick movement to try to usher her into action. andromeda rushes for kingsley to play rough and hopefully pin the man with outstreched claws like the cat pokemon would with prey.

with the flurry of action, artemis himself moves to try to keep the man still, regardless of if his pokemon manages to pin kingsley or not. despite everything, he's still almost careful about it, like he's avoiding kingsley getting too hurt. hurt beyond what could be fixed, at least.

just more proof that he doesn't have a clue of what's going to happen to him, if mint chooses to pay attention.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 0:48:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The thrashing from the man is incessant, Kinsgley grunting and snapping angrily at both pokemon and trainer. Despite nearly tumbling down the stairs from the Persian's attack, he's stopped down at an angle before he felt Artemis on him. There's a sharp kick to the cat Pokémon's rib cage, and a crack accompanied with a loud yowl of pain before grappling with the grunt. "Get th' fuck OFF!" he snarled, practically foaming as he tried to wriggle free despite the weird angle. And while Artemis tried to spare him, Kingsley is fighting for his life and as soon as he is able pulled back his dominant fist and popped it straight into Artemis' right eye. The other arm pushes the advance as he jams his elbow into the man's chest. [break][break]

While this is happening Mint is scrambling to catch up, witnessing the fight on the stairs. Campari buzzes around at the ready but unable to take the shot while they're still grappling. Kingsley slithered free though and Mint felt a pang of something as Kingsley looked at him,. fear and hatred plain as day. He knew what this was. One flight, then two. "Cacio- hunt him-" before Mint can finish the panther pokemon has already perched on the railing and drops down using MAGNET RISE to catch himself. He managed to get in front of Kinsgley as they made it to the ground floor and he released a DISCHARGE, shocking and pushing the traitor back before pouncing on him. Cacio does not play nice. [break][break]

Screams are heard as fangs dig into flesh and it's only Mint's careful instructions, "Hold fast! Bring him back!" that keep him from straight up snapping the arm off and beginning to rip flesh off him. Mint then turned his attention to Artemis. At first, his instinct is to ask if they are ok but he held back. Finally after a moment or two he said, "We'll pull him back to his apartment. More privacy." With that he looked over the railing to see Cacio with a bloodied Kinsley who was still desperately trying to pull away and escape. It wasn't working. Campari fluttered down ready to watch the back and occasionally spritzing water over the blood trails

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 3:19:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
480 for
for a second, artemis allows himself to hope things will go well. andromeda's attack is enough to stop kingsley, despite the consistent thrasing and yelling of the man. and, for a second, his anger at mint is replaced with a desperation for the other rocket to make his appearance. the sooner he shows up, the sooner he can go home after they....put kingsley in a cell or whatever it was they were planing to do with him.

things go downhill just as quickly as artemis began to hope, starting with the kick to andromeda's ribs and the yowl that comes from the persian. instinct kicks in, for a second, and maybe that's why it's so easy for kingsley to pop his fist into artemis eye; his instinct is to check on his pokemon, not hold someone else down. his grip, already loosened by his distraction, loosens even more, and he pulls his head back, eyes watering.

before he can fix his posture, kingsley shoved his elbow into artemis' chest, and that's all it takes, just as mint shows up. kingsley slithers from his grasp, and artemis reaches blindly for andromeda's pokeball, inwardly apologizing to the persian as he recalls her and promising that he'll check on her later- and that she won't get hurt like this again if he can help it.

he almost doesn't process kingsley's screams at first. there's a disconnect between the mint he knows, or maybe used to know, and the man he's working with now, ordering his pokemon to bring kingsley back. it's only when he pushes himself up and looks over the railing to see the blood trails, and how bloodied kingsley himself is, that it actually clicks that this is mint.

the realization doesn't hurt as much as he thought it would; he feels almost numb to it. instead, there's a burning anger, directed towards kingsley, who hurt his fucking pokemon. looking over the railing, down at this man, artemis thinks he deserves this and worse, just for hurting andromeda.

he nods, once, at mint's words- at least this time, though, the anger isn't directed at the other rocket when he looks up. he tries to push it down- and the desire to return to kingsley what he did to the persian tenfold. he should be better at it- enough that he's calm enough by the time he turns away to head down the flights of stairs without waiting for mint.

it doesn't work. with each step closer to kingsley, artemis finds himself cursing the man with anything in him. he doesn't think he'd be an impulsive person, especially when it comes to anger-driven decisons, but by the time he makes it to kingsley, he's already made up his mind. cacio doesn't get much of a glance before artemis makes his way directly to kingsley to punch the rocket traitor in the face.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 3:50:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The higher hey climb, the more shrill the screams get only silence by Artemis punching Kingsley in the throat. Mint, for his part, can only watch the predator he called a friend, indulge his most base of instincts. Cacio is nearly not his, and instead that long lost forest king that stalked him for days in the forest. He's cold, his anxiety and panic running so hard his brain seemed to have put a temporary stop to the fight or flight.
[break][break]

Campari does her best, but a quick mopping would be needed, something Mint is already reporting back into the communicator of his. Kingsley's shut up, something in his face cracking- or maybe that's the sound of his head hitting the stair. Either way, Cacio doesn't stop dragging the dazed man up into his apartment, snarling as he dumped him while Mint closed the door behind them. Once more, he looked at Artemis noting how angry they looked and wondering why exactly. He'd heard yowling- was Andromeda hurt? He couldn't ask, not now. Mint pull out the zip ties, thick, long ones meant for securing corpses for clean up to move more efficiently. He slapped them on Kingsley while he was still foggy but as realizing dawns the groveling starts. Crying, begging, sniveling. He looked just like the man Rowan had him try to kill, after Mint misfired the gun he'd been given. [break][break]

His mouth is dry and Cacio waited expectantly. "Stay alert and just make sure we have a getaway." he explained as Cacio used DISCHARGE on Kingsley once more, the man's screams cut off as Mint gagged him before pulling out a long serrated knife. The cold of steel grounds him further in this moment. The weight of his next act damn near suffocating. He's damn near frozen, Kingsley and him locking stares before he felt a nudge from Cacio who had always known this would happen if Mint ever chose to kill. He's trembling, the knifes far too heavy for someone like him to carry. Even the light blue and purple flame pattern of rhinestones isn't enough to comfort Mint.
[break][break]

A wild glance around, and he meets Artemis' eyes if he'd let him. "Don't look." The words come out low, stiff. It's a mix between an order as the one in charge and perhaps the last remnants of affection for Artemis pushing through his subconscious, screaming and begging Mint spared his friend from this. His former friend. In honor of the horrible thing he would need to do next.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 4:19:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
368 for
artemis' punch lands fairly easily, if only thanks to cacio. he isn't sure if it's kingsley falling, or the way artemis had hit him that causes something to crack, but either way it's enough to put a stop to his anger for now, leaving artemis almost unsure of what to do in the aftermath.

he follows cacio back into the apartment, hovering near the door after mint's closed it and trying to avoid really looking at either of them. it wasn't that hard; he didn't know much about black eyes, had never had to worry about anything lie it before, but it wasn't hard to tell it was swelling from where kingsley had hit him.

which was fine. he'd deal with it later- he was just more worried about andromeda. as soon as he could, he'd make it up to her. he wasn't sure how, yet, but he'd find a way.

kingsley's realization about what's going to happen sparks artemis' own, in a sense. the man is literally begging for his life, and the thought is enough to cause artemis' blood to run cold. there's a large part of him, replacing his anger, that makes artemis desperate to leave. maybe mint had this handled, from here, and he wouldn't have to get involved with this.

he doesn't want involved with this. he's not a murderer.

he can't bring himself to move to even ask; he feels frozen, unable to look away from kingsley as mint gags him. his old friend pulls out a knife, long and serrated, and artemis' heart sinks. he's not even the one in danger here, but between what may as well be fight or flight (or freeze?) and a lump in his throat, he feels like he may as well be. he feels like he's going to be sick.

mint's words are enough to snap him out of it, even briefly, and he nods again- this time, though, it's shaky, and he swallows, heavily, before he turns away, closing his good eye. he wishes, desperately, there would be a way to block out any noise, too, but instead he's just tense, trying to prepare himself for something he could never really be prepared for.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 3:26:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The horror of what's about to happen seemed to dawn on Artemis' face. He wondered how he had managed to stay as calm as he did but that made sense. He hadn't thought Mint and him were going to kill them. Pale green eyes turned back to Kingsley who's face was pale and sweating was beading up at the forehead. Mint tried to stay calm, breathing steadily as he gripped the knife tightly in his hand. He'd never stabbed someone to death before. What would be the fastest way? A slit throat right? Or....was it a stab to the heart? What was the most painless? He didn't want to imagine the sounds that'd come from Kingsley who at the moment was hyperventilating on his gag, drooling and crying and trying to wriggle away as futile as it be. [break][break]

His heartrate steadily increasing, beating painfully in his chest. Each step towards Kingsley seemed to incense the dead man. His words are hollow, a memorized script since he was incapable of speaking freely right now without turning into a blubbering mess. "K-Kinsgley Martinez." he started, the man's eyes turning to Artemis to beg for mercy from the silent grunt. "Aiding...and abetting a known traitor, assisting his escape. Lying to a beast about an information leak." These were all things he'd dug up while looking into Marion before he and Gavin finally killed him. It was hard to say it. He was going to kill him. He didn't want to say it. [break][break]

"You've betrayed Rocket knowing what your punishment would be."
he said, his knuckles holding the heavy blade so tight they turned white. Kingsleys' squirming got worse and he set a wobbly foot on the man's stomach. When that isn't enough Cacio moves forward, snarling into the face of their captive before looking at Mint. He goes to plunge the knife, and even muffed Kingsley's desperate scream ripped through the apartment. Blood pooled quickly, turning a shoulder red, but he hadn't killed him. Mint stared down through gritted teeth, eyes blurring form tears as he missed unable to carry out the mission. He lifted the blade again after wiping his eyes before stabbing the blade down through clothing and flesh. Again, non fatal. It dug into the arm pulling another scream form them again. "Fuck!" he hissed, hands shaking unable to kill their mark. [break][break]

On his knees, half crying in front of Kingsley, Cacio stepped in snarling at Kingsley as they twitched before moving in and mauling the man's throat, eventually rag dolling Kingsley until there's finally a sickening crack.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 13:08:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
idk mobile for
artemis, now that the realization has truly set in, doesn’t know how he managed to be so calm, either. the realization makes him feel sick, still, with every beat of his hammering heart. looking away, and keeping his eyes closed, didn’t stop him from hearing kingsley’s panic and the way he’s hyperventilating and crying. it doesn’t stop the awful, sinking feeling as the moments go by and he hears mint’s voice.

if it were anything else, or if the timing had been different, artemis would have been more concerned about the way mint’s words almost seem hollow, like he’s repeating something from memory. but he knows why, and— he doesn’t want to think about it any more than he has to. when mint finally finishes his mini speech, artemis tries to steady himself to not look. no matter what he heard.

the next few minutes seem to stretch on forever. cacio’s snarling, the sound of a knife in flesh, and kingsley’s desperate screams— artemis thinks, for a second, that this is all surreal in the worst possible way. it doesn’t seem real. it just seems like some nightmare. he hears mint’s exclaim, and then, following, the sickening snap. the nausea that had been rising threatens to come up, at that, and he swallows desperately a few times to keep it down.

it’s over. if the snap hadn’t confirmed it, the eerie silence that followed afterward would. artemis can’t bring himself to move for a second, can’t bring himself to breathe (he hadn’t even realized he had been holding his breath this whole time). and then part of him does.

none of this feels real, and artemis feels heavy, once that panic fades into an unsettling numbness. he just wants to go home, he thinks, or just somewhere that isn’t here. he finally manages to move, something in the back of his mind pleading with mint to let him leave.

’what now?’ he manages instead, almost unthinkingly. he knows, reasonably, that this can’t just all be over with that— but reasoning is hard right now, and he wishes for it like nothing else.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 20:26:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The crack reverberated and Cacio stop, gnawing on the neck before crushing the rest of it in his mouth. Mint is cold, sick really. There's a strange pit in his stomach. Like he was falling but never landing. The weird butterflies wouldn't stop. Not even as he clenched his eyes shut and wiped his face. Not even as he stood up, back to Artemis. He didn't want him to see him like this: upset, distressed. He was supposed to be better than this, right? If not, why else would they- why would anyone have bother training him for Rocket. If he wasn't better than this what was the point of wasting their time on him, taking him under their wing. What would have said to him? [break][break]

He hadn't even taken a life yet. That was all his pokemon. [break][break]

And while Cacio was content, seeing this as nothing more than a calculated hunt, Mint was almost dizzy. But he steeled himself anyway, turning to Artemis just in time to see his question. His expression is tense, swallowing hard. He didn't open his mouth, afraid his voice would crack. His hands move while he is gathering his composure and while his gestures are stiff from disuse and shaky from execution, it's good enough to convey something simple like 'Clean up.' [break][break]

He raised a hand to his intercom, clearing his throat before speaking. Even then his voice came out of him raspy, like he hadn't spoken in a while. His throat is tight. "Target: Ex Rocket #48790, Martinez secured. Requesting clean up crew." he stated. The comms line is static at first before a voice pulled in, quick and controlled. [break][break]

"Request denied, comms center currently under seige, move to rally point foxtrot. Cleaners unavailable at this time." [break][break]

In the silence, the voice on the other end can be heard and the Luxray took that as his signal to commence. No later than a moment after Mint dropped his hand and looked to Artemis, The Luxray is already dragging Kingsley's corpse onto a cheap carpet before there's a cracking sound as the panther dropped his full weight on the rip cage and began to rip into Kingsley's throat, pulling out viscera and tendons and making his way down. Mint doesn't stop him, knowing it's probably the fastest way to get rid of him anyway. "I think I saw a cleaning closet in the hall." he said, referring to the bloody drag marks on the stairs, and trying to give Artemis an out.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disney kid drama [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:59:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
344 for
the crack seems to almost echo, and artemis still feels sick. he can't look down, is determined not to, but he can still catch the shock of cacio's blue fur out of the corner of his eye. mint gets up, after a moment, and turns back to him- and it doesn't take a genius to figure out he's just as shaken by this as artemis himself.

if things had been different, artemis may have tried to reach for mint at the sight of him, especially with the way he signs the words instead of speaking them. his anger towards him fades, for the time being, because it isn't hard to tell neither of them were meant for this. but he can't move; even if he wasn't almost frozen in place, there's still the matter of kingsley's body and the pool of blood.

there's not much he can do besides wait for mint to request a clean up crew- which, honestly, he didn't even know about. he hopes, more, that they'll show up and waiting is actually just it- just to deflate as the request is denied. cacio doesn't seem to wait, and the sight of the luxray pulling kingsley's body along causes another surge of nausea.

he doesn't know how he hasn't been sick already. it feels constant, and he thinks he would have been by now. maybe it's the lump in his throat, or maybe its the fact that he's pretty much on autopilot to avoid really processing what had just happened yet.

he nods again, numbly, at mint's offer. he hesitates for a moment, trying to figure out what to answer with. nothing feels right- he doesn't think there will be anything that feels right, given the scenario, and finally lands on a simple 'thanks' before he's turning towards the door.

his hands are shaking, he realizes almost distantly as he reaches for the handle. he doesn't give himself much time to think about it, though, before he's quickly forcing himself to pull the door open to hunt down the cleaning cart.