G - WIPs, Scrapped Posts, Spoilers

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 6:58:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A potential future post. For what, idk, but it involves some kind of flirting. I'll probably never get to post it, though. This character might not work well in romance plots with the average female char. He's more likely to be viewed as just an enemy, I would imagine.

All of my characters use the cooch a doosh (and cad) terminology, btw. I haven't yet come up with an ic reason for why they all use it. It's just very convenient for me, and also quite silly.

Was it ever good for an eighteen year old guy to snort at someone else?

The noise escaped Gogo's nostrils faster than he could regret it. At once, she was a gem to him, and then again only charcoal, to fuel his self-image. And woe to the heat that fanned him, turning his skin so very warm and gentle, breathing vital energy into his form. He was filled with the wrong spirit, even inasmuch as he felt filled with the right one.

He liked her, and as far as he knew, being mean was normal. Maybe he was past that age, but was it ever possible for a virgin to be past any such age? "The way you atagonize me, I'm surprised you haven't taken two steps behind you to pick up that rock yet."

Somewhere inside of him there was a Gogo who cringed. Maybe. But on the outside, unchanging in expression, he felt good. He said, "We can save the cad talk for another time, though. How do you plan to xyz?"

@tba

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 22:52:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
just a test for an altered template

Destiny found Gogo, as it always seemed to. In the middle of a hunt for something to capture, in the silence of the Fallarbor Wilds, a light earthquake shakes the ground, and it finally makes sense why the wilds felt so empty.

He was quick to reach for archeops, in case he needed its flight to remain safe, but the earth stopped seizing just as quickly as the disaster started.

And behind him, a creature finally made noise. To his surprise, an absol.

It was a pokemon he didn't need, thanks to inceniroar, but one that he could certainly trade if the opportunity reared its head.

@none

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times