Not the bees! [c,m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 23:01:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]
[attr="class","laycake-top"]
[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-1"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-slant-2"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-img"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-icon"][attr="class","th th-skull"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric"]BANG BANG

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-2"]I GAVE YOU MY LOVE AND THEN YOU SHOT ME DOWN

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-4"]what's that sound?

[attr="class","laycake-mid"]

[attr="class","laycake-icon"]

[attr="class","laycake-lyric"]but then i really thought we had a chance

[attr="class","laycake-mid-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag-1"]
[attr="class","laycake-tag"]

bang! bang! Malik Hayes +

[attr="class","laycake-mid-2"]

The cold but refreshing morning breeze hits Malik and his accompanying pokemon, making them both shiver a little bit before fully taking in the fresh air. The majestic fur that covered the Arcanine keeping Malik's hands warm as he pet the fire pokemon. "I too hope that the weather heats up a little more." Malik wasn't a big fan of the cold but he was hopeful that the sun would soon start doing it's thing, after all it was one of those foggy mornings that ninety percent of the time turned into beautiful sunny days. The two following the trail that should lead them to the local farm that requested for help to collect some honey from their Combee farm. This was the first time Malik was given a task like this, always assuming this was a job for rangers specifically but if fire was involved why not throw in someone that should know a lot about fire, right? [break][break]

Reaching the front gates of the very well kept farm, this was where he would wait for the one other person that had been assigned this peculiar job, this time it was a Ranger, someone he didn't know at all, not that he knew many Rangers in his lifetime. Staring into the horizon, listening to the peaceful noises of the farm and day dreaming about a nice hot cup of coffee that he missed out on getting because he was going to be late. "Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" He would moan out in complaint hoping to Arceus that no one was near him to hear.[break][break]

[attr="class","laycake-lyric-2"]i must have been crazy!

[attr="class","laycake-overlay"]

[googlefont=Kumar+One+Outline:400]
[googlefont=Abril+Fatface:400]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.laycake]margin:25px 0px;width:600px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;background-color:#e9e9e9; }.laycake-top { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;border-top:solid 2px #000000;width:600px;height:250px;background-color:#b09494;position:relative;overflow:hidden;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px .75px 0px #000000, -.75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px -.75px 0px #000000; }
.laycake-top-slant-1 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;margin-top:100px;border-left:solid 250px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 75px #ffffff;border-top:solid 75px transparent;border-right:solid 250px transparent; }.laycake-top-slant-2 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-right:solid 250px #e25822;border-bottom:solid 125px #e25822;border-top:solid 125px transparent;border-left:solid 250px transparent;margin-left:150px; }.laycake-top-img { height:250px;width:650px;background-image:url(https://imgur.com/DTDKFLg.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;position:absolute;z-index:1; }
.laycake-top-icon { font-size:170px;line-height:170px;text-align:right;width:570px;margin-top:35px;position:absolute;color:#e25822; }.laycake-top-lyric { position:absolute;font:60px Kumar One Outline;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:6.9px;z-index:2;line-height:60px;text-align:right;width:548px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 { margin:160px 0px 0px 66px;background-color:#000000;position:absolute;z-index:2;padding:10px 0px 10px 5px;width:465px;text-align:center;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:4.45px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#e25822; }.laycake-top-lyric-3 { font:112px Kumar One Outline;position:absolute;z-index:2;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:126px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;width:540px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 { background:linear-gradient(to right,rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,1));color:#eeeeee!important;text-shadow:none;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#eeeeee;width:515px;text-align:right;margin-top:50px;position:absolute;z-index:2; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#e25822;line-height:10px; }.laycake-mid { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WvBL93G/Aist-Firre.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; }.laycake-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.laycake-icon { height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px -15px;z-index:10;border:solid 2px #000000;padding:13px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#eeeeee; }.laycake-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.laycake-lyric { background-color:#000000;padding:15px 13px 15px 25px;display:inline-block;margin:35px 35px 35px 95px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2.6px;white-space:nowrap; }.laycake-mid-1 { padding:0px 35px 110px 35px; }.laycake-mid-2 { font:12px Roboto;padding-left:30px;padding:0px 25px 0px 40px;text-align:justify;color:#222222;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #e9e9e9; }.laycake-mid-2 b { color:#e25822; }.laycake-mid-2 i { color:#888888; }.laycake-tag { margin-top:75px;letter-spacing:1px;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;line-height:10px;transform:rotate(-90deg);background-color:#e25822;padding:15px;transform-origin:0px 0px;position:absolute; }.laycake-tag a { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none; }.laycake-lyric-2 { background-color:#000000;padding:15px;float:right;margin:-75px 35px 0px 105px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px; }.laycake-lyric b, .laycake-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#e25822; }.laycake-overlay { height:300px;width:80px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WnfdXNC/AisFire.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 3:50:51 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
i wanna feel your body, it's on fire.
It was too fucking early for this bullshit. Hailee grumbled something incoherent under her breath as she trudged her way to the site of the job. It was too early, but a job was a job and Hailee needed the cash. How else was she supposed to keep up with her expensive spending habits? Still, why did she have to be her so damn early?

Hailee yawned as she brought her coffee cup to her lips in a sad attempt to coax away her drowsiness. The thing that made this early morning request worse was that she had class after this. So she had to sit through a lecture she wouldn't even care about. Of course, skipping was always an option but people in Hoenn seemed to know everyone else so if she took this assignment and missed out on class her professor would be on her ass.

On top of that, she couldn't go to school looking crazy. She was a fashion major. So she had to wake up even earlier in order to look some what presentable. "Kill me now." she groaned. As the young blonde ranger approached the farm she could hear a loud groan reach her ears before she even laid eyes on the source. "Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Hailee nodded in understanding. Lucky for the owner of the voice Hailee had thought ahead. If she had to be awake at the ass crack of morning, her partner would be too. So when she stopped by for her liquid heaven fix she picked up something for them too.

"You rang?" Hailee spoke up with a yawn while she extended her hand out to the guy she'd be working with. In her hand was the coffee meant for them. "I had an extra." she continued before taking another long sip from her own cup. With a sigh of relief as the warm contents within the cup cleared the fog from her own mind, she turned crimson orbs towards her partner. "I'm Hailee by the way. Looks like we'll be working together this morning." she continued as she scanned the farm. "I hope you're strapped with little pyromancers because I'm fresh out." she added dryly as a joke. But it was true, Hailee had capable pokémon just not fire types worth a damn.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 8:15:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

[attr="class","laycake-top-lyric-2"]I GAVE YOU MY LOVE AND THEN YOU SHOT ME DOWN

Leaning on the fence still day dreaming about how much a cup of coffee would be the highest level of blessing any godly or angelic creature could bestow upon him. Malik could even smell coffee in the air as if he was starting to hallucinate, he reallu should stop accepting work so early in the day and so far away from the city he should be taking care of. Snapping back to reality and noticing that he was no longer alone. There he stood frozen and wide eyed as if he had been caught doing something bad. Fully surprised and unready.[break][break]

"Oh. I'm sorry!" That was the reactive response that would come out from the boy's mouth before he could even fathom what was happening right before his eyes. "Am I in your waaaaaaa...ait a minute." His sleepy brain finally catching up. This person, this girl, this angel. She was offering him coffee! Quickly looking up to the sky and silently thanking whatever deity had just blessed him. Happily taking the coffee the girl had just offered him quickly turning red with the realization that she had probably heard him moan out for coffee.[break][break]

"Thank you very very much! You have no idea how much I needed this. He would speak up taking a big swig from the cup trying to hide his red face. Once he was done swallowing the blessed liquid that was coffee he would extend his empty hand towards her to meet greet in a more normal way after she had introduced herself. "I'm Malik by the way. Huge pleasure to meet you! This is the first time I'll be working with a Ranger and I'm already impressed." He did mean he was impressed by her preparations skills, although he did not expect someone as good looking would be working as a Ranger and be the one helping him, he fully meant that respectfully of course.[break][break]

Malik couldn't help but smile at the little pyromancer joke, looking at the Arcanine next to him "I dunno about little pyros but I do have this big one always with me." Malik would speak while giving Blaze a slight push showing him it was okay to go say hi to the newcomer. The big fire dog would also offer her a paw as greeting. "So uuuuuuh.. Have you done this before? I can happily say this is my first time with the whole Combee thing." [break][break]

[newclass=.laycake]margin:25px 0px;width:600px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;background-color:#e9e9e9; }.laycake-top { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;border-top:solid 2px #000000;width:600px;height:250px;background-color:#b09494;position:relative;overflow:hidden;text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px .75px 0px #000000, -.75px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px .75px 0px #000000, .75px -.75px 0px #000000, -.75px -.75px 0px #000000; }
.laycake-top-slant-1 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;margin-top:100px;border-left:solid 250px #ffffff;border-bottom:solid 75px #ffffff;border-top:solid 75px transparent;border-right:solid 250px transparent; }.laycake-top-slant-2 { position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-right:solid 250px #e25822;border-bottom:solid 125px #e25822;border-top:solid 125px transparent;border-left:solid 250px transparent;margin-left:150px; }.laycake-top-img { height:250px;width:650px;background-image:url(https://imgur.com/DTDKFLg.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;position:absolute;z-index:1; }
.laycake-top-icon { font-size:170px;line-height:170px;text-align:right;width:570px;margin-top:35px;position:absolute;color:#e25822; }.laycake-top-lyric { position:absolute;font:60px Kumar One Outline;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:6.9px;z-index:2;line-height:60px;text-align:right;width:548px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 { margin:160px 0px 0px 66px;background-color:#000000;position:absolute;z-index:2;padding:10px 0px 10px 5px;width:465px;text-align:center;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:4.45px; }.laycake-top-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#e25822; }.laycake-top-lyric-3 { font:112px Kumar One Outline;position:absolute;z-index:2;letter-spacing:-4px;line-height:126px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;width:540px;margin-top:100px; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 { background:linear-gradient(to right,rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,0),rgba(0,0,0,1));color:#eeeeee!important;text-shadow:none;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#eeeeee;width:515px;text-align:right;margin-top:50px;position:absolute;z-index:2; }.laycake-top-lyric-4 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#e25822;line-height:10px; }.laycake-mid { border-bottom:solid 2px #000000;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WvBL93G/Aist-Firre.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; }.laycake-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.laycake-icon { height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;margin:-35px 0px 0px -15px;z-index:10;border:solid 2px #000000;padding:13px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#eeeeee; }.laycake-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%; }.laycake-lyric { background-color:#000000;padding:15px 13px 15px 25px;display:inline-block;margin:35px 35px 35px 95px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2.6px;white-space:nowrap; }.laycake-mid-1 { padding:0px 35px 110px 35px; }.laycake-mid-2 { font:12px Roboto;padding-left:30px;padding:0px 25px 0px 40px;text-align:justify;color:#222222;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #e9e9e9; }.laycake-mid-2 b { color:#e25822; }.laycake-mid-2 i { color:#888888; }.laycake-tag { margin-top:75px;letter-spacing:1px;font:10px Abril Fatface;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;line-height:10px;transform:rotate(-90deg);background-color:#e25822;padding:15px;transform-origin:0px 0px;position:absolute; }.laycake-tag a { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none; }.laycake-lyric-2 { background-color:#000000;padding:15px;float:right;margin:-75px 35px 0px 105px;font:10px Abril Fatface;color:#eeeeee;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px; }.laycake-lyric b, .laycake-lyric-2 b { font:10px Abril Fatface;line-height:10px;color:#e25822; }.laycake-overlay { height:300px;width:80px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/WnfdXNC/AisFire.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 4:51:25 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
He seemed a bit slow to pick up what was going on but eventually he got the hang of it. Hailee couldn't blame him though, most mornings up this early were spent playing in slow-mo for her too. "I dunno about little pyros but I do have this big one always with me." Hailee looked down as he nudged the Arcanine forward and she smiled.

The large fire pup offered her a paw in greeting. Hailee took it with a light chuckle. "Good morning to you too. I look forward to working with you today." she smiled. "So uuuuuuh.. Have you done this before? I can happily say this is my first time with the whole Combee thing." Hailee shook her head as she took a sip from her coffee cup.

"Nah, can't say I'm well versed in the art of retrieving honey." She said before she pursed her lips in thought. A wicked grin spread across her lips before she continued, "Not this type of honey at least." it was a poor excuse for a dirty joke. Don't come for her, it was early in the morning.

"I imagine a little smoke action and a good distraction will allow us enough time to grab the good stuff. Sound like a good plan?" She asked as she turned toward Malik.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 11:15:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

It felt like for once Malik wa sin good company and for once in his life he had been sent into a peaceful job, there was no fires...Yet. But if a fire did break out it wouldl be his own fault but he was sure could put everything into control with the help of his water crocboy. He was happy that Hailee was getting along with Blaze, always glad when people liked to be around his pokemon, the two had grown up together after all so he trusted anyone that the fire pupper trusted. [break][break]

Malik would once again take a sip from the coffee that was so thoughtfully given to him. With his brain being slowly caffeinated he did wonder where they would end up putting the honey in, he had totally thought someone from the farm was going to meet the two here. Such a weird job the two were given, especially two rookies to the honey business. He did pick up what she was putting down with her "honey" and it did make him giggle like a child before regaining his composure. "I'm glad to have a connoisseur of the many honeys out there. You might have to teach me some time. " Malik would say with a joking tone and a teasing wink before turning around and opening the farm gate for Hailee and Blaze. [break][break]

"I think before we start smoking pokemon out we should communicate our arrival to the owners of the farm." He would look at Hailee up and down and then look at himself the same way. "I don't think our pockets are well suited for carrying around honey, we might need some containers too." Malik would wait for her to come through the gate with him before he would close the gate. "We don't need to get blamed for any of the Miltanks escaping." He was truly happy to be working on a normal job not life threatening at all.[break][break]

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 6:11:24 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
I'm glad to have a connoisseur of the many honeys out there. You might have to teach me some time. " Malik replied smoothly with a wink. Hailee's eyes widened in surprise before her facial expression shifted to one that said 'he wouldn't be ready for this wild ride' before chuckling to herself.

Getting back to business though, Malik said something that surprised her. "I think before we start smoking pokémon out we should communicate our arrival to the owners of the farm." Now that he mentioned it... Hailee looked around and didn't see the farm owners anywhere. "Hmm, you do have a point." she said with a slow nod.

"I don't think our pockets are well suited for carrying around honey, we might need some containers too." Hailee grinned and nodded. That was also true. But normally on missions like these the client's would've been in placed. She wandered what could've happened to them. If call time was this early and she had to wake up early to make it here on time, they should be on time too.

Following Malik through the gate she nodded as he let her pass, "We don't need to get blamed for any of the Miltanks escaping." Hailee snorted, "Yeah. Wouldn't want more work on our hands. You're right. But what do we do now?" She questioned as she pulled out her phone, considering if she should contact the farmers.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 10:29:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

Malik was happy that his bee partner agreed with him with how ill prepared they felt, with her asking what they should o now only one thing came to his mind. The easiest answer. "Maybe they're used to do this with the local Rangers so they might either meet at the farm house or at the bee area thingy? I have no idea what it would be called." He would say slightly ashamed not knowing what it would be called. Scratching his head further as he thought a bit more. "How about... Hmmm. How about I send the loyal pyro pupper with you. So you guys can check if the owners are with the bees and I can go check their farm house over there. Or we can both go there. Up to you." Malik wasn't the ranger he so to him he was technically her subordinate.[break][break]

"And yes! Thank you! You have no idea how hard it is to herd a group of Miltanks that got lost, done it once in a city... Never again." Hopefully that was a story for another time, he had small ptsd of being dragged around by the mischievous milk makers, as funny of a story as it was he didn't want to look THAT dumb to her on a first impression basis.[break][break]

He really didn't know if she would agree on his small plan and if she didn't he was down to follow her orders too. Malik might have been a rule breaker but he also knew how to take orders, his superiors hated and loved him for that, far too quick to make rash decisions but also one of the few that would put his own life in danger to save another one. Malik would take another sip of the magnificent coffee that had been given to him while he waited for Hailee's answer.[break][break]

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 4:13:22 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Maybe they're used to do this with the local Rangers so they might either meet at the farm house or at the bee area thingy? I have no idea what it would be called." Malik offered her some insight and Hailee just hummed as she thumbed through the recent contacts in her rotom phone. Still, they knew when they reached out to them that they were dealing with the usual's. Professionalism told her they should've been prepared for this. To at least give them more insight so they could do this job properly.

"Me neither," Hailee offered Malik with a smile. Like she mentioned earlier, this wasn't her thing so she didn't know much about any of this. But she was a fast learner, she could at least count on that. "How about... Hmmm. How about I send the loyal pyro pupper with you. So you guys can check if the owners are with the bees and I can go check their farm house over there. Or we can both go there. Up to you."

Hailee tapped a manicured nail on her chin before nodding. It would probably be best for them to split up. But if she went with his pokemon she felt like she should send one with him. "Lili?" Hailee gently called out for her kindhearted Politoed. Lili quickly appeared from her pokeball. "Politoed~" she said with a sleepy yawn. Hailee smiled. "Lili can you be a dear and go with my new friend here?" Lili glanced up to look at Malik before nodding and waddling over to him.

"Alright then, we can split up and then if we find them we can just meet up with the other." Hailee said with a nod. "Oh, here hand over your phone. I'll give you my number that way you can call or text me if you find them." she said as she held out her hand waiting for him to hand the device over.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not the bees! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 11:22:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","laycake"]

The fact that neither of them knew what on earth was happening or what was going to happen put Malik's mind at ease a little bit. It made him feel a little less clueless towards everything. It was annoying to see that the owners of the farm didn't seem very prepared but Malik was sure they were just busy somewhere. To him today felt like a day off so far, there was no raging pyres of fire, no screaming for help, no rushing for safety, he was fully enjoying this. A safe day was a day to be cherished and remembered in his book.[break][break]

Waiting for her answer to his idea. He would signal to Blaze to move next to her but before he could move he would nuzzle Malik's hand asking for pets, which Malik would happily oblige as a sort of "see you later" kind of thing. He felt he could trust her with the pupper enough. Just to prove that Hailee would bring out her own little one and offer Lili the Politoed to escort Malik. Realizing this Malik would squat down to be on the same level as the adorable frog. "Oh hey there! Aren't you a little cutie!" Malik would say with a smile offering his hand towards the water pokemon for a small greeting.[break][break]

Still squatting down and interacting with the Politoed Malik would reach inside his pocket and give Hailee his phone. "Sounds like a really good plan." He's now say looking up towards the girl. "If you need to get somewhere in a hurry feel free to climb on Blaze and ride like the wind." Making sure she knew in the case of a emergency. Now that he would have her number the job should be as easy as stealing candy from a baby. "I'll get going towards the house then." Malik would say picking himself up and offering his hand towards the Politoed so they could move at a similar pace. "I'll call then!" Malik would say waving goodbye to Hailee and Blaze.[break][break]

A few minutes later of walking Malik and the Politoed would have reached the house where Malik would proceed to knock on the door and announce himself to the owners. "Anyone in. I'm here to help with the collection of the Combee honey." A few seconds later the door would be opened a very sweet old lady who would inform Malik that her husband had been waiting for them near where the Combee nested. Thanking the old lady he would instantly start texting Hailee. "The owner's wife was at the house and she told us her husband is waiting with everything by the Combee nest. OMW with Lili." But before Malik could leave the old lady would hand him something wrapped in cloth in the shape of a box. "For you guys and my husband." Quickly thanking her Malik would set up in the direction of the nest whit what smelled like honey toast for them, a thank you gift.[break][break]