Lilycove City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Researcher + Streamer
Cadet
touch me slow
all adagio
5 height
5 height
when i'm all up in you, do you feel some way? wanna sip champagne in a bath full of roses?
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @astra
Astra Faustino
second lead syndrome [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 16:47:04 GMT
Astra Faustino Avatar
[nospaces]

”Hey, thanks, man— have a good one~!”[break][break]

Ah, yes— food; a very simple thing that always seemed to do wonders with boosting morale, moods, or whatever the fuck else. Had a bad day? Stuff your face and feel better. In a lull? Stress eat and marathon a show to feel better. Going through whatever kind of bad break up?[break][break]

Girl, you already know the stories about people crying over ice cream and bad soap operas.[break]
Don’t act like you haven’t been there at least one time.[break][break]

It was just a general, ‘pick me up,’ sort of thing, so despite the fact that there was really nothing much to feel better over, a content tugged upon her lips as she whisked herself through the short of the hall and into the kitchen with a couple of bags hanging from the tips of her fingers. She spared a glance towards the living room some ways away for just a moment before turning her attention towards the cabinets before her.[break][break]

”Yooo, biiiitch~!” she called out, ever smiling as she plucked a couple of glasses (and obviously a bottle of wine to go with them, because that was way more important). ”The food’s here! You ready yet?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
second lead syndrome [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 2:09:41 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

she's needed this. [break][break]

it's been a while since she was able to chill and kick back with her roommate, what with how busy she's been (and how some criminal has found her address, somehow. it's still going to concern her to some degree). she needed a way to destress and chill, and what better way than to turn on the smart television to pull up a kdrama? so with remote in hand, she starts to stroll through. [break][break]

her body is laid on the couch, head hanging from the seat as her legs are lifted over the backrest. locks of dark maroon fall to the wooden floor, and a bit of it is being pawed at by a shinx, followed by a curious rockruff. it's a miracle that her glasses haven't fallen off her face. a blessing, really. "ooooone secoooond!" she calls out, clicking through the shows before she stops at a fun one. about a mafia man and a lawyer lady. [break][break]

"pulled it up! whenever you're ready--" she's about to roll back up, only to pause as an eevee makes her way to sit upon the trainer's stomach. "-- ... or not, because she made my belly her home. help. i'm stuck." [break][break]

and she can't get up.

close tab

played by

Liekos

She/Her
Twenty-Four
June 14
Lilycove City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Researcher + Streamer
Cadet
touch me slow
all adagio
5 height
5 height
when i'm all up in you, do you feel some way? wanna sip champagne in a bath full of roses?
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @astra
Astra Faustino
second lead syndrome [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 2:38:30 GMT
Astra Faustino Avatar
[nospaces]

”Oh, bitch, that’s tragic.”[break][break]

With a casual hum and a grin upon his lips, she made a first trip over to meet her roommate, only stopping long enough to set the glasses down and pour a share into one of them. Hues of amber shifted down towards the woman hanging so comfortably(?), and without missing a beat, she gently tapped the side of her head with her leg before beginning to walk back to the kitchen.[break][break]

”Just sounds like there’s more for me, though~. Sucks to suck, bro.”[break][break]

In the second trip, she brought the bags she’d initially gotten over, sitting down while setting them by the glasses before beginning to open one of them.[break][break]

”But, like…how’s work been lately?” she hummed on, pulling a box into her lap while leaning back into her seat. Her eyes drifted towards the screen as she flicked the container open (and lowkey ogled the guy on the screen, let’s be real).[break][break]

She pursed her lips in the most obvious appreciation.[break][break]

”Shit’s been wild lately. Y’all ain’t too overworked, right?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
second lead syndrome [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:18:07 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

god, work. [break][break]

"way too overworked." the exasperation isn't lost when she lets out a sigh. her eevee sways her tail as a woman's belly rises with the sigh, and now she's curiously pawing at her shirt. "between the public panicking over the dome over our heads, the meteor, and other shit with rocket.." she groans, slowly curling and tensing her abdomen as she curls up the couch "things have been wild, and i haven't been able to catch a break." [break][break]

hopefully she can, now. she doesn't have to worry about headaches, right? [break]
ah, no, she forgot about one. [break][break]

when she remembers, she lets out another louder groan as her hands reach beneath the eevee's front legs. "and then there's one specific headache." she grumbles, brows furrowing with he utmost distaste "stupid, flirtatious rocket who just messes around."[break][break]

now she moves the eevee off her stomach, and she pushes the bangs out of her face "like, have you ever seen a criminal taking an officer out on a date? or getting her a gift?"

close tab

played by

Liekos

She/Her
Twenty-Four
June 14
Lilycove City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Researcher + Streamer
Cadet
touch me slow
all adagio
5 height
5 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @astra
Astra Faustino
second lead syndrome [m]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 5:01:26 GMT
Astra Faustino Avatar
[nospaces]

”Uh, yeah, I have,” she hummed in a matter-of-factly tone, already popping the latches of the box she’d taken for herself open. With a hum and an added, ”It’s called, ’the main lead of this show,’ remember?” while gesturing towards the screen with a plastic spoon she’d acquired…somewhere. Sometime.[break][break]

Girl’s brain was on autopilot, obviously.[break]
It was evident by the way a bite’s worth of food already found its way into her mouth.[break][break]

Nevertheless, it was there, and she chewed while already beginning to dig back in for seconds. With a lazy leisure, she sighed and leaned back further against the couch cushions behind herm resting her head against them as she eyed the other woman and her little fox, shrugging.[break][break]

”I also dunno, man… Ya keep sayin’ he’s a criminal, but have ya actually gotten any proof...? Or are ya just doin’ your hyperfixation stuff again?”