He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Why So Glum? [M}
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 9:30:41 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Whenever Lux hears about a troubled Pokemon he just can’t sit still. He expands himself as a ranger in more ways than one. Ampharos was extremely depressed it seemed, lonesome even. Though for reasons Lux isn’t quite sure of. So, deeming it was well enough for a walk, takes the little yellow guy out for some well-needed fresh air.[break][break]
It seemed to help a little but.. not quite. Lux sighs.[break][break]
“I hope that the lighthouse keepers aren’t keeping you in there all day. That’s hardly healthy..” Pokemon need sunshine and fresh air, too. Ampharos holds onto the nice ranger’s hand as they walk. It’s a cute sight. One that's sure to attract attention from any bystanders.[break][break]
| MISSION.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Why So Glum? [M}
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 13:19:56 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
Dewford had always given her some peace of mind, mountains, forest and beach, capable of accommodating to anything visitors and vacation-goers could possibly think of despite being but a small town. Yet it were those distractions Dewford offered that had lead her here, under the watchful eye of her Riolu, Spica. Spica had been trained as an emotional support pokémon, and subsequently given to Brynnhildr for those purposes. Because even though the Unovan looked fine, she was all but so.

So a change of scenery had been suggested, and Dewford came to mind. Mostly for their environment, which had not included the surprising sight of Ampharos walking hand in hand with their trainers. She watched it from the sidelines, a faint smile on her face. It did look rather cute, how the Ampharos was holding the young man's hand and following along; yet it's expression was one she knew all too well.

Spica bumped her leg with the back of its paw and nodded at the duo that had now passed them by. She looked back at Spica slightly puzzled, who then bumped her again, a bit more persistently this time. As if it were trying to tell her to go up and ask what was depressing the pokémon. There was a sigh as she looked back up. She really didn't want to get social, but she knew that if she let this slide, she would regret it later on. With a small trot Brynn tried catching up with the two. "Uhm, excuse me- I don't want to intrude, but... why is your Ampharos looking so gloomy?"

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Why So Glum? [M}
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 9:29:18 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Hearing the step of a stranger’s footsteps approach, Lux turns to the source. He does stick out like a sore thumb with a Pokemon this cheerfully yellow, he supposes. [break][break]
“Oh- He’s not my Ampharos.” He states with a shy smile. “I’m a ranger. I’ve been tasked with taking care of him for the day. Albeit, he’s had happier days.”[break][break]
Ampharos squeezes onto his hand. The gesture melts his head. “His health check-up came up normal, but he seems to be suffering from depression. I’m not wondering if the lighthouse workers were dishonest with me about not giving him enough outdoor time..”[break][break]
He catches himself.[break][break]
“Oh, I'm sorry.. You probably didn’t need to know all that. Point is, I’m not sure how to help this little fella. But until I do, the lighthouse is temporailly out of commission.”[break][break]

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
Mirror on the Wall
here we are again
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
Why So Glum? [M}
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 5:42:42 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
She probably didn't need to know about what the lighthouse workers had said, that much is true, but hearing the little anecdote did help her come up with a possible solution. "Ah, I see, sorry for assuming! But, uh...," she looked at the Ampharos' pale appearance and tapped her chin. "Sorry if this sounds brazen, but if I were Ampharos and I'd be in and around the lighthouse every single day, probably following the same routine on and on again... I'd feel bored. Maybe a change of scenery would help?" she proposed. It wasn't like she didn't know what it felt like, stuck in the same routine. Even if you liked what you did, eventually there'd come a drag in said routine, and without events to spice things up or cause some change... it would affect anyone, really. It sounded all too familiar to her.

Maybe that was why she suddenly felt the urge to help Ampharos?

"I don't mean to impose on your job, of course, but... why not add some variety to its day to day schedule? Or, like right now, take Ampharos somewhere new, away from the lighthouse's vicinity, where it can forget about its job for the day? I mean, if that's possible of course! J-just a suggestion!" The Unovan quickly added, not wanting to upset either the Ampharos nor the ranger on duty. She didn't wish to obstruct his tasks, and definitely not come across as someone telling him how to do his job. So to emphasize that she made an apologetic bow as well, hoping the young ranger wouldn't take offense.