May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
Someone tell me, who am I supposed to be? Give me direction, I need affection.
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 3:55:31 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
The salty sea breeze gently kissed at Priya’s skin, the man quietly eyeing the sea as the meager passerby’s walked the shoreline- a slowly setting sun the perfect backdrop to the closing out of a hot summer day.

Ideally, around this time Priya would be placed near Dahlia, ensuring her safety and keeping a close eye on her; but given how unhealthy it would be for him to be around her 24/7, exceptions would have to be made. And as such, rather than laze the limited hours away, Priya decided to give attention to a previously gazed over situation- the growth of trash that lined the shores.

For people to be so ignorant and leave their junk along the beach for others to trip on, pokemon to eat up, or the waves to drag out to sea, was inexcusable. Eventually, he would have to put in a word to install more trash cans or introduce harsher fines for littering.

In due time.

For the moment, he would simply do what he could with the hours that remained in the day. Trash wouldn’t pick itself up.

// mission
close tab

played by

ant

He, him
August 22
Region south of Unova
Hetero
civilian
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
Jarek Brager DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jarekbrager
Jarek Brager
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 17:19:09 GMT
Jarek Brager Avatar
A large cruise ship slowly docked near the the Slateport Pier, where many sailors waited. They pushed a wheeled ramp by the boat, letting the passengers exit down the ship. Some were just normal civilians, some were Pokémon trainers…

…and one of them was Jarek Brager. The boy smiled, looking around the tropical city; a alien sight for him, since his home region is more forest and snowy mountains. It’s a very cold place, and it’s a region where it’s Pokémon League…well…already passed. His region required new trainers to attend Pokémon Academy to receive a license, but hr failed semester, thus missing the chance to be with his friends. So, he came to Hoenn when he finally got his license.

“Finally. Man, that was a long ride. Food was terrible,” he groaned. He had to find out where he should start in this region, because the sailors warned him that Slateport isn’t a good idea to start in. But first, and importantly, he need to eat for himself and his Pokémon. He swore that the meat in the ship wasn’t real meat. The burgers were so mushy. Yuck!

close tab

played by

giz

Rya
He/Him
May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 0:49:50 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
Walking the shore, stabbing trash, throwing it into a bag, it was all very uniform, nothing too fancy about the work he was doing nor how he was doing it, and to the average onlooker, this job was nothing more than a chore. But to Priya, this was an opportunity to relax.

He could listen to the ocean’s roaring waves, stare into that deep blue to spot the sea dwelling pokemon, and every so often the pleasure would fall onto him to watch incoming ships.

And just as luck would have it, one decided to make its way to port, Priya eyeing those that made their way onto solid land.

New bodys and fresh faces stepped onto shore, breathing in the fresh air and feeling the air of a new region on their faces- it was refreshing. But soon enough, the overbearing weight of responsibility fell onto his head, mournfulness setting in as he thought to himself.

They don’t know what they just stepped into…

With a hand gripping his poker, he lifts another, waving to newcomers and forcing a smile to mask his otherwise negative thoughts.

At the very least, one of the first faces they would see would be a smiling one.
 // mission

close tab

played by

ant

He, him
August 22
Region south of Unova
Hetero
civilian
5 height
5 height
awards
31 posts
Jarek Brager DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jarekbrager
Jarek Brager
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 1:30:08 GMT
Jarek Brager Avatar
Perhaps he shouldn't had packed warm clothes, because boy is it hot in this place. He's just so used to the cold, that he's used to carrying warmer clothes. He'll have to pack his clothes in his PC before getting some simple T-shirts or something. At least the clothes he has on now is a bit fit for this heat.

He also has to find out where in this region he should start out in. Usually, from what he learned, the best place to start is where the regional Pokemon professor lives in. They give out the starters and everything, though he doesn't need one because he already has some Pokemon, like his Charmander, and a Pikachu and Caterpie he caught; the latter evolved to Buttefree. He had a hard time catching more because the school he went to barely let him until he got his license.

Where to find a place to start out? How, that is. Guess he'll have to ask for directions, which he doesn't like to do. That dude smiling at the crowd, who has some bandages, might know this place. "Hey, man. I'm obviously new to this region. Ya know what's the best place to start out in?"

close tab

played by

giz

Rya
He/Him
May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 7:07:46 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
As the youth approached Priya, his eyes peered down to him, a look of slight awe at the mans eyes.

How precious.” He thought. If his stony exterior could crack so easily he would be in shreds, and absolutely fawning over this bright eyed eevee-pup.

After the millisecond of gushing, Priya speaks- his tone calm and collected.

What’s your name, kid?

A simple question begetting a simple answer- and an opener for what was to come.

// mission

close tab

played by

ant

He, him
August 22
Region south of Unova
Hetero
civilian
5 height
5 height
awards
31 posts
Jarek Brager DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jarekbrager
Jarek Brager
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 2:45:39 GMT
Jarek Brager Avatar
...huh. This guy seems like he's all business or something. Probably a pro trainer who experienced a lot of crazy things. So what, he's gonna tell him to give up and go home? Psst! Fat chance! Does he have any idea how long it took for him to get a trainer license? Well, he's not sure how things work in this region, but in his, they're strict.

Well, best not to react with hostility. For all he knows, he's just a guy who's hard to read but just wanted to say hi. "Oh hey. The name's Jarek Brager. I come from a region in the west. I'm sure ya never heard of it, but it's far north of Unova."

Bringing up a map from his phone, "But I ask again, any place ya recommend on where I should start off in this region?"

close tab

played by

giz

Rya
He/Him
May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 2:49:46 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
With the introduction, Priya offers his own, a simple nod given as not to offend with an offered hand.

Priya Kosch, a pleasure to meet you, Jarek.

As his eyes avert to the map, he gives one more nod before speaking.

Jarek, there’s no where that’s bad to start at in this region. If anything, I suggest you gain your footing in a single place as not to overwhelm yourself with the going ons of a new region. Take your time in each town you visit and talk to as many people as you can to gain their experience. Alternate this with training and you will find that any challenge is one that’s easily overcome.

// mission

close tab

played by

ant

He, him
August 22
Region south of Unova
Hetero
civilian
5 height
5 height
awards
31 posts
Jarek Brager DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jarekbrager
Jarek Brager
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 18:55:49 GMT
Jarek Brager Avatar
...well that sounds like some sort of fortune cookie talk. But from what he could comprehend, anywhere is fine. Well...that sounds kinda dandy, but he'll just figure out the popular spot to start in, because...unofficially...there's always a 'right' spot to start in. "...that right, huh? Well, thanks for the tip, dude. I'll try it out."

Looking out ahead, he can see many trainers either chattering, or, importantly, leaving the city via large flying Pokemon, or by taxi or something. Yeah, he doesn't have a big Pokemon to fly on, nor much money for taxi. But...he'll figure something out, as soon as he decides where to go.

"Hey, thanks for the help, but I gotta get going. I been looking for to this for a long time, after all," he said, heading off.

close tab

played by

giz

Rya
He/Him
May 20
not important
not important
Lapdog
cadet
man's best friend
5 height
5 height
awards
19 posts
Priya Kosch DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priya
Priya Kosch
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 0:06:34 GMT
Priya Kosch Avatar
"okay. good luck." he waves him off with a smile before getting back to work.

"and if you see anyone littering, be sure to tell them off for me."

// mission

close tab

played by

ant

He, him
August 22
Region south of Unova
Hetero
civilian
5 height
5 height
awards
31 posts
Jarek Brager DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jarekbrager
Jarek Brager
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 2:49:03 GMT
Jarek Brager Avatar
...huh. He must really be one of those uh...environment nuts or something. Oh well, not like he'll see him again. It's time to get this journey started. He and his Pokemon have been dying for this!

END

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seaside [ m ]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:22:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: