awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Operation: Eviction(M)
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 2:23:03 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
When Oscar had GMH develop affordable housing on the outskirts of Mauville's 'Mega Mall', he had a pretty good idea about what he was getting into. Even if the apartment development was intended for Hoenn citizens displaced by the three day war, he was pretty certain the project would attract a more sinister clientele. Being busy running the company, Oscar could only watch from afar as his landlords became progressively greedy and immoral. They were tormenting the tenants with frivolous fees, and teaming up with minor criminal organizations to push drugs and cause a general ruckus. 

This was all a symptom of a greater problem within Mauville, crime outside of the Mall district was getting out of hand. The mayor's office was flooded with complaints, and the city's gym leader was threatening to take matters into his own hands if something was not done. Luckily for the mayor, Oscar was willing to lend some funding for what he called 'A community outreach event'. Warrants and permits were drafted, and soon enough Oscar was given the go ahead to direct his own relief effort.

Oscar arrived at complex around 4pm, bringing a sizable team of rather tough looking volunteers. The team set up tables to pass out water bottles at suspiciously strategic choke points, as if preparing to cage in a bunch of very thirsty rats. Oscar himself had made an appearance, taking point behind the water bottle table closest to the complex. He was waiting for a new acquaintance to appear, a Rocket grunt named . Whenever he arrived, they would be able to commence. 

He best not be late, it was almost time for the festivities...
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 3:15:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Last time Isaac was on demolition duty, he was there on scout duty. The actual fun parts went to a more experienced, practical team, with Isaac's role instead being the eviction of a particularly persistent squatter for the sake of her own life.[break][break]

Today, that'd all change. Instead of a sweet girl in a bad situation, Isaac'd be rubbing elbows with thugs, thieves, and extortionists that invested this shoddy complex like a swarm of locusts. Instead of a single building, he'd be working with an entire network of them. And this time he got to be right there on the frontlines, head backup grunt for one of Rocket's own higher ups.[break][break]

To think he started with donut theft and now he was being entrusted with work like this. The utter chaos he'd gotten into must have been getting the name "Blackjack" spreading through the sub.[break][break]

With Isaac's growing reputation, so too were his growing number of options. Gone were the days where he had to bring the same team to stealth outings, demolition derbies, and simple seek-and-destroy tasks. He was starting to get to cater, and he knew exactly who he was bringing with him. The Dudes, a trio of trappers and tunnelers, and Adrenaline, an Amoonguss whose mere presence could cause mass hysteria, were natural picks for the day. The rest would be his old reliable mainstays.[break][break]

The extra planning definitely took him some time, but what he lacked in immediate knowledge he made up for in hustle and the ownership of a rather swift bike. He arrived just in time, dismounting quickly and hustling up to Oscar. "Here I am,", he said shooting Oscar a grin. Masks off for now. It appeared right now, they'd be hiding in plain sight. "How can I help?"

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST! /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 20:08:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar turned his head as a voice called out to him nearby. @isaac had arrived, and thus there was nothing further to worry about. Besides you know, the mission. Oscar greeted Isaac with a smile, turning toward him with an outstretched wrist. "Glad you could make it, and not a moment too soon." If Isaac observed Oscar's wrist, he would see Oscar pointing with his other hand to a silver watch. The time was nearly 5:00pm, but Oscar was pointing to the 6. 

Oscar smiled, reaching into his coat and pulling out a folded piece of paper. "While we wait for things to kick off, why don't you grab some groceries. I think I saw a store nearby." He would hand the paper to Isaac, and should Isaac unfold the paper he would not find a grocery list. Instead he would see a carefully written note which read thusly:

Look under the dumpster behind to the convenience store next door.

Oscar would give Isaac a devious smile before returning his focus to masterminding the "outreach" aspect of this mission. Many residents had gathered to grab water and eat some free food from food trucks Oscar had rented--providing the perfect opportunity for what was to come.

Should Isaac make his way to the dumpster has instructed, he would make two discoveries. One would be a Hisuian Voltorb named Trigger, who was rolling around near the dumpster. Trigger had two tasks in today's events: The first being to protect the dumpster from anyone that did not look like Isaac. The other would be made clear later.

As noted before, Trigger was trained to look out for Isaac and would allow him to safely approach the dumpster. Under the dumpster Isaac would find his second discovery: another note. This note was a great deal more detailed, laying out instructions to dig a tunnel toward the complex starting from under this very dumpster. The instructions had the exact measurements that would be required for this tunnel, and noted that Isaac should return to Oscar once this task had finished. Finally, it stated that Isaac had only one hour to accomplish this task.

It was a good thing he made it on time...

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 22:10:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac whistled as he took a look at the list. "Really rolling out the red carpet for tonight, huh?" he asked, as if he was commenting on particularly fancy groceries and not secret instructions to destabilize a gang war waiting to begin.[break][break]

Of course, instead of luxury dining options, Isaac would instead be going dumpster diving. A Hisuian Voltorb rolled away from the dumpster like a bouncer ushering him into a secret nightclub. Unfortunately, there'd be no music today, though if Isaac did his job well maybe he'd be treated to a lightshow after the fact. Instead, there were only more instructions.[break][break]

Dig a whole straight to the complex in under an hour. Okay.[break][break]

Luckily, if there was anything Team Isaac was oddly proficient at, it was digging. Watson's Hydro Pump was basically a high pressure water cutter. Not only could it smash through any pesky stones and rough patches in the way, but it would also turn the soil into pliable, easily-breached mud for any of his other teammates to handle. The Dudes, on the other hand, were natural diggers. Hell, digging was literally in their name! They would be the spearhead through any more softly packed soil, taking to dirt like a fish took to water. Their combined efforts would let Isaac easily blast through the tunnel, while Kiryu's wider frame and physical strength would let her widen and smooth down the resulting tunnel. Even Zaius was lending a helping hand, the Oranguru's superior intellect and psychic capabilities letting it practically beam the tunneling coordinates into the heads of Isaac's teammates.[break][break]

United like that, they were a lean, mean drilling machine. But would their luck continue? Or would they encounter trouble along the way? If not, Isaac would dart back over to Oscar's position when everyone was in the clear.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]302 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 21:09:30 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The digging team would encounter no obstacles beyond the earth they cleared out. Even when they dug up and into the complex itself they would find no one waiting for them. They would end their tunnel in an unoccupied apartment, owned by a 'Tyler Crespin'. Tyler was dead, poor man was hit by a stolen vehicle while smoking outside of the restaurant he worked at. It was actually his death that made this all possible--as it would be the catalyst for the 'party' that would occur at six.

Oscar took great lengths to set up this event, he needed it to be a spectacular cluster fuck if he was going to get anywhere with his upcoming endeavors. It required a bit more maneuvering than past plans, but should everything go well it should be worth the effort. You see, Tyler was the member of The Duskulls; a gang based in outer Mauville. He was well respected, fair mannered, and considered a decent human being despite his penchant for armed robbery. He was always willing to help those in need, even if they had connections to The Duskulls' long time rivals: The Claunchers. 

These two gangs had been at it since the 90s, but they were always looking for excuses to rip each other apart. Oscar used this to his advantage, stealing the car of a Clauncher captain and having one of his Rocket goons smash it into Mister Crespin. Once The Duskulls got their hands on the security footage, they were instantaneously enraged. They could not be reasoned with, no matter what the Clauncher's claimed the blood was already in the water. Desperately wishing to avoid conflict, the Clauncher boss reached out to set up a secret meeting to set things right--in the parking lot of the GMH Affordable Housing Complex.

The Duskulls' boss agreed to meet, but they had no intention on settling things peacefully. He was bringing a mob that was fully prepared to beat the Clauncher boss into a bloody smear on the pavement. The Clauncher captains did not trust The Duskulls to be peaceful, so they tailed their boss with their own underlings in tow so that they could leap to his defense should things go down. And oh--things were going to go down.

Oscar checked his watch, clicking his tongue as he saw that the hour was coming up on 5:50. He wondered how Isaac was coming along, should he have given him more help? Nah, he heard Isaac was a tough fucker. Surely he could handle this on his own. Oscar's presumptions were proven correct, as Isaac would soon appear with his task completed. Oscar grinned, "Glad you made it back safe! Umm--but where are the groceries? Eh, never mind they weren't that important anyway. You're just in time for the party!"

Oscar nodded toward the parking lot, where a majority of the complex's tenants had gathered to enjoy the handouts. If Isaac looked closely, he might spot a lean yet muscular looking thug wearing a teal sleeveless shirt with black stripes. Oscar leaned in toward Isaac to whisper something to him, "The 'you know what' is about to begin. Wait five minutes, and once I give the signal I need you to unleash hell. Are you ready?"

Oscar hoped so, he was pretty certain that they only had one shot to get this right.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 3:34:32 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ironically, for one who was embarking on a propaganda mission, Isaac had been on the receiving end of one as well. The rich tapestry of history between the Duskulls and the Claunchers was lost on Isaac. The fact that, in another world, they could've reached an uneasy truce with one another seemed like an impossibility. As far as he knew, this was just a powder keg between two unruly mobs, and he'd be doing everyone a favor by getting them off of the streets.[break][break]

If he knew, after everything he'd seen, would he be doing this? Or would he still believe that the path to progress needed a harsh hand?[break][break]

As Oscar regarded Isaac's return, he gave the older man a sheepish smile. "Lost 'em in a knock-down, drag-out brawl with a bunch of Wingull," he said. "I swear, they get crazy around this time of year. And big. Very big. Some of my team should be coming back with what they could salvage, but I didn't want to miss the festivities, y'know?"[break][break]

With how quickly and confidently Isaac spoke, it was clear that he was a rather proficient liar at this point. Even when what he said was on the more farfetched side, he delivered it with enough certainty to make one believe. Not that Isaac even needed to lie to Oscar, of course. They were in this as together as a grunt and his commander could be. But, hey. Might as well make it convincing for the onlookers.[break][break]

Of course, Isaac's team wasn't out gathering groceries. They were instead waiting in their balls, prepared to raise some trouble. And Oscar had just given it. By the time the first Pokeball hit the field, it was already beginning. A Blizzard ripped out from the first Pokeball, obscuring the area in howling winds and blinding snows. From the second Pokeball came a cluster of glowing spores, masses of Rage Powder that would take the tension inherent to the Duskull and Claunchers' rivalries to escalate it to a fever pitch.[break][break]

Were it Isaac alone, he would've let the matter die there. However, a third Pokeball released itself. As he tended to, Zaius believed that Isaac's plan could use . . . improvements, to say the least. He set a hand on Duster's shoulder, turning the Cubone to face the Clauncher's gang commander. Surely, if they wanted to escalate tensions with the Duskulls, the quickest path between two points was a straight line, no? He wouldn't even need to hurt him that badly. Why, even just a harmless little False Swipe would do![break][break]

Even if Duster didn't want to follow the order, did he really have a say in the matter? An Oranguru's Instruction practically wormed its way into one's mind, the highlights shining brightly and the flaws smoothed over. Duster's eyes sharpened as he drew his bone, glowering at the Claunchers' commander.[break][break]

How would they react to seeing such a skull-themed Pokemon knocking their leader out in a single clean blow?

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]500 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 16:56:59 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar grinned as Isaac spun his tale. The kid was a natural, it was reassuring that he knew how to play along without instruction. Some grunts would not know the meaning of subtlety if it had bashed them in the face. Oscar turned toward the complex's parking lot--it was time for everything to fall into place. 

The leader of the Claunchers caught the sight of a large group heading his way. They moved effortlessly among the oblivious crowd, marching with purpose toward their waiting rival. It was a mob of Duskull gang members, their own leader taking point as they approached the Clauncer boss. They were all armed, which immediately sent the Clauncher boss into a panic. Before he could run however, members of his own gang would appear to defend their leader. The Duskulls ceased their march, this was no longer an easy mark. The two groups were equal in number, and things could get ugly fast if they were to start fighting. 

And then Isaac stepped in.

The blizzard took the entire crowd by surprise, cutting them off from the GMH tables. Their confusion was short-lived, quickly replaced by a bizarre rage thanks to the falling Rage Powder. The final nail in the coffin came from the very clever strike at the Clauncher's leader. He went down instantly, and the gangs leapt eagerly into battle.

Their brawl was ruthless, quickly taking up the entire parking lot. The other members of the crowd, innocent bystanders with no stake in this fight, were quickly drawn to partake in the violence thanks to the rage powder. Soon blood would cover the pavement, and those outside of the blizzard would begin to panic as the sounds of battle echoed through the streets. 

Oscar gave some orders, sounding assertive as he instructed his GMH lackeys to break through the blizzard. It was all apart of the performance, the workers knew not to interfere--just to make the semblance of an effort. This seemingly open act of aggression would very well be enough to assure the city council of the legitimacy of Oscar's crusade against crime. However, Oscar felt this debacle needed something--a little extra. Something that would really strike fear into the public and elevate Mauville's crime problem to an all-out crisis. He looked to his watch and smiled--"Three, two, one..."

The voltorb within Tyler Crespin's apartment stared at a clock on his wall. When the correct time came, it performed its given task. It Exploded. The blast dissipated the apartment and several apartments around it. More importantly, it blew out one of the walls facing toward the parking lot. Fire and debris shot through the blizzard, engulfing the brawlers and sending several people flying into the air. The complex began to creak, leaning ever so slightly as its structural integrity was compromised. The GMH workers sprang into action, loading up bystanders into their vans to safely transport them away before the building could collapse. The back of Oscar's private van flung open, and the beast would casually walk toward it. "Come along Isaac, we're done here."

@isaac
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 3:05:21 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Wait, what!?[break][break]

This wasn't part of the plan. None of this was part of the plan. Isaac had done this Blizzard-Rage Powder gambit plenty of times. It never wafted out to a scale like this. Sure, there weren't usually bystanders around, but Isaac knew how impeccable Adrenaline's control was. She could chose whether to heal or to harm. She could produce spores of nearly every status effect. Her precision was part of why she was such a staple of Isaac's operations. How did she lose control this time? Were the winds too strong? Were the crowds too close?[break][break]

Or was there a monkey orchestrating the chaos from within, Instructing the Amoonguss to spread its Rage Powder far and wide?[break][break]

That was bad enough. And then the building exploded. With people nearby. With Isaac's Pokemon nearby. Zaius was quick to Instruct Duster and Adrenaline towards him, using them as living shields to blunt the force of the explosion. As they went flying, he strode towards them, Instructing another puff of spores out of Adrenaline. This time, he used it to heal what little injury he had taken from the explosion, leaving the other two to their own devices as he wandered away.[break][break]

Isaac wasn't quite so convinced. He saw the GMH workers heading to rescue onlookers, and then he saw Oscar just strutting away from the absolute havoc that he had wrought. "Wait, where are we going?" he asked, looking back towards the building with a flash of urgency in his eyes. "Are we seriously just gonna leave? Before everything's done here? I don't even know how many people got caught in that blast."[break][break]

"Like. c'mon. We both know the League's gonna drag their feet on doing anything about this. Are we going to, too? This could be our chance to show why we're different. Show the people who's really going to have their back."[break][break]

Zaius shot Oscar a look. He was all too ready to drag Isaac away with Psychic if he refused to listen to reason.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 20:11:56 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar stopped as Isaac spoke out, though he did not turn to face the grunt. A GMH official peeked out of the van, "Mister Clayton we have to move..." Oscar held up a finger, and the official hesitantly slipped back into the van. This shall not take long.

Oscar turned his head, so that he could get a view of Isaac. With his mouth hidden behind his shoulder, the beast's expression would be unclear. "My apologies Isaac, I neglected to give you the choice. By all means, feel free to stay behind and help. Don your mask, and fly to the aid of these victims in the name of Rocket. Hell, do the 'Prepare for trouble' mantra if you wish. I however, do not have that luxury."

Oscar turned his head away, "Events are in motion now, and they will not stop for us to gawk or bemoan. The League will indeed show no action, but as I act as one of them I must be there to force their hand. It's all about the big picture, of which I am the artist. I would love your assistance, but if your heart guides you to the bit-players you have no obligation to join me. However, neither I nor the future will wait for you."

Oscar stepped forward, boarding the van without hesitation. He allowed the van to stay open for but a moment, allowing Isaac to make his choice. As Oscar took his seat, he wondered what Isaac will choose: progress or sentimentality? 

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 0:48:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh, that was a poison pill if Isaac had ever been handed one.[break][break]

He wanted to dig his heels in, stop this van until Oscar turned it around. He wanted to ask Oscar just what this future he wanted to bring to pass represented. He wanted to ask why, even by Rocket standards, it had to be buoyed on such bloodshed. He wanted to ask how he could just turn his back on such wicked works with a smile on his face.[break][break]

He wanted to tell Oscar his own vision for the future. He wanted to explain how perfect of an opportunity this represented, how he could discredit the Duskulls, the Claunchers, and the League in one fell swoop. He wanted to paint a picture of a divide mended, dire enemies now close allies marching under Rocket's banner. It'd save Rocket the grief of fending them off and give them new allies in the struggle against the Pokemon League, without costing anything but some common decency.[break][break]

Oscar was of the old guard. His was a mission of control. From his talk of new futures, Isaac was starting to put two and two together. All of this was part of his perfect little plan, wasn't it? And Isaac, through just a simple little mission and a decoy gone wrong, had played his part magnificently. Isaac, on the other hand, believed in something different. In his eyes, nothing was stronger than the human will. To stifle it was to limit its fullest potential. To encourage it was to light a wildfire the League would never be able to handle.[break][break]

He wished he could say all that. But every second he could spend talking was another second where people could've died. Instead, he simply nodded. "I'll prove to you it's worth it," he said. His voice was cold and hard on the surface, but a hot-blooded passion simmered underneath. He donned his mask, and with it the look in his eyes became something unrecognizable. "I'm sorry."[break][break]

In the flash of two Pokeballs, his beloved Kiryu and Watson were right by his side. They were ready to follow him into hell. The Dudes shot each other a puzzled look at the change in mission; get others out instead of keeping them in? It was strange to them, but they tunneled to his side. Even Duster shuddered weakly to his feet, before grabbing Adrenaline and staggering after Isaac.[break][break]

With that, they turned and ran into the inferno.[break][break]

Zaius watched them go, a "tsk" escaping between the Oranguru's teeth. He turned to join Oscar in the van, unwilling to encourage his charge's folly. Perhaps such matters could be discussed later, instead.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 8:44:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: