awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:49:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Was that where your obsession with onions began?” he blinked. Because how in the fucking hell could any normal human have the balls to eat an onion, fucking raw, and just go bite into it like it was an apple?!

What in the fresh hell?!

He was waiting for the other man to give him an equally-poetic answer, only to get the biggest cockblock ever—in the history of cockblocking.

“What?”

He blinked again.

“That’s it? Just—green? No explanation whatsoever?”

He then swat at the other man’s arm.

“Hey, no fair! I give you poetic about my favorite hues and you give me—come on!”

But he couldn’t help break down into a fit of laughter after all that.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 0:10:14 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]
Alex smacked his arm and Guillermo snickered with glee, eyes squeezing shut in a fit of laughter that had him almost falling off the other man’s lap.
[break][break]
“I think it’s very nice that you love the colors of the sky, love,” he said, still twitching with giggles, “but sometimes-- some people aren’t that complicated. I like green.”
[break][break]
And then, in a moment of ultimate sappiness, he reached up and cupped Alex’s cheek.
[break][break]
“I also happen to be very fond of the color of your eyes.”

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

physical touch is his love language

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 0:30:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Is this why you like those swimming trunks, then?” he continued, gesturing at the Politoed-patterned swim trunks the other man had on.

“I could swear you were wearing those just yesterday.”

At the mention of him liking the color of his own eyes, though, he came to a stop and felt a blush coming on.

“You…you do?” he blinked, staring down at the other.

Unintentionally giving him more fuel to feed the fire.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 0:39:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]
Memo looked down at his swimtrunks, Politoed green and plastered in yellow swirls. “Oh, yeah,” he said, tilting his head and smiling at his own fashion choices, “yeah, that’s my favorite color of green. It’s very bright. Makes me happy.”
[break][break]
There, Alex. There was your waxing poetic.
[break][break]
“Yeah, I do,” he said, grinning up at Alex as he lay back down again. “They’re very pretty. Lavender. Or, lilac. Or one of the purple L flowers.”

notes.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 0:52:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The moment the other had mentioned that it was, indeed, that particular shade of green he wanted—well, there was nothing else to it, was there?

He quickly filed those pieces of information away—that it was Politoed, and frogs… in general.

The more Memo talked about his eyes, the more the blush stayed on his face.

“R-really?” he managed to squeak out. “You… you haven’t seen anyone else that has this exact shade of eye color yet… before me, haven’t you?”

Look, purple eyed people are pretty uncommon. Borderline rare if you ask him.

“I’m… I’m not sure if it was my albinism that…that made them lighter than the purple of my sestras’ eyes, their eyes are more deeper purple. Closer to… the royal hue.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 2:24:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]
As the red spread over Alex’s cheeks, coming down from his earlobes and cascading down his neck, Memo felt his own smile grow in turn. He would never, ever, ever get tired of seeing Alex blush. He would never get tired of having this effect on another person-- especially this person.
[break][break]
His person.
[break][break]
“I have not,” he said, agreement and pride and a stupid amount of sappy emotions in his voice. “But I think they’re gorgeous. And they suit you perfectly, Mr. My-favorite-color-is-the-sky.”

He yawned, then, unable to fight it.
[break][break]
“We may want to head back soon.”

notes.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 2:31:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The blush… wasn’t going to be leaving his face. Nope, never. Not anytime soon.

(The thicker Memo laid it on, the more Alex would believe and accept it as fact, the truth…)

“Says you, Mr-I-like-green-because-I-like-frogs,” he teased back in return, allowing himself to rest one of his arms on the other before hearing the yawn.

“We… really should. But how… are we going to bring everything back, now?”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 3:50:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]
“Touche.”
[break][break]
Memo pressed a kiss to the inside of Alex’s wrist, where his pulse thrummed in his veins, and sat up, stretching. “Well, the cooler is significantly lighter,” he joked, smothering another yawn, “so if you want to fly on back I can probably pack everything up and haul it over on my fish and walrus.”
[break][break]
Titanic would be so happy about that. It was a bitch and a half getting everything out here.

notes.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:04:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Whose place are we going to crash at? Yours, or…”

The unspoken invite was there, he knew that today was…rather eventful, between them, because they’d talked about a lot of things, and at least, at last set the record straight regarding the—the thing that existed between them.

For Alexei needed more time—however the big irony here was that time would warp and have him make the choice much sooner than later.

“I-I mean,” he stammered a few moments later, “…if-if you want to… stay over at my place for the evening, then… then I wouldn’t mind…”

And there went the blush, once again!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:21:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]
Memo had jumped up to start folding towels and packing away chairs, but he paused, mid-fold, as Alex stammered out his invite.
[break][break]
“I do want,” he said, eventually, through the massive smile that was oozing over his face. “Let me drop my stuff off at mine and-- I’ll be over, yeah? And I can make us breakfast in the morning?”
[break][break]
The boy was already planning a three-course brunch.

notes.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:29:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I’ll… I’ll wait for you while you drop the stuff off,” he offered; since well, Memo was going to be dropping by his place for the evening.

“Let—let me help you with bringing the stuff back to your place, I mean—it’s… it’s the least I can do,” he added with a sheepish grin on his face as he drank the last of the wine in his cup, before helping the other pack up the picnic setup so they could drop everything off at his apartment before heading to Fortree to spend the rest of the evening together.

At least he had two avians that could help with the transport, so that was a load off of Memo having to haul everything back himself!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
picnic rocks [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 21:47:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: