Adoration [C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Adoration [C]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 23:24:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
There was something about holding a meet-and-greet so soon after his fall from grace that made Akira uncomfortable. Did he deserve to have the adoration of these people? Would they feel the same if they knew the truth? "Nice to meet you, Robin." He forced a smile, authentic enough for the photograph but disingenuous nonetheless.

In truth, he owed these people for the continuation of the lifestyle to which he'd become accustomed. After all, teaching didn't exactly pay for a penthouse in Evergrande City. "Who's next?" Akira asked, quirking an eyebrow towards .
[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#f3182a; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
Adoration [C]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 4:42:02 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

He had never been into pokemon battling himself, but watching it had been another story entirely. Maybe it was due to how much time he spent in poke centers once upon a time, or just that following gym challengers was starting to become big like it was in Galar. Regardless, he didn't remember seeking out Akira. Just that he'd started watching him. And it had sort of snowballed from there.[break][break]

Now he was at a meet and greet for trainer he'd watched fail his gym challenge. He'd been disappointed naturally, but he imagined it was ten times worse for his idol. Their failure had been broadcast on live television after all. Even so he wanted to offer his support. So when it's his turn, he's ready. He knows there's not nearly enough time for him to say everything he wants to say, and with his stuttering even less. He's not selfish enough to try either, not wanting to take away anyone's time with their fav. [break][break]

He gulped, stepping forward and offering a small bouquet of pink and red camellias, pretty round flowers that he'd found made him smile while waiting in the grocery store. There's also a letter that he's embarrassed to admit he'd written and rewritten 3 times. Ruslan flushed, already flustered just standing there but he forced himself to speak anyway. "M-My name is- is- Lana." Keep it short. Short was best, less room for error. A tip he'd learned after multiple ticks on his performances, the few contests he'd attempted. "W-We... I-...I'm s-s-sorry f-for your l-loss! B-But I- I um- I s-still admire you!" He's shaking like a leaf, petrified at being perceived, but this was important. If not for just wanting to meet your idol, then for making said idol feel a smidge better about their loss.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]