awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
LEVEL-1 | Braviary's Nest
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 7:45:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully, the Lucario was there to catch Shalin before she ended up being pancaked against the wall, before turning to outright stare at what was going on with his… crazy human.

Even the little Ribombee was flabbergasted at what was going on.

“I don’t know what’s happening!” he shouted as the strange green light grew in intensity the longer he hung onto the medallion.

“Honestly, I—”

The roaring of the wind around him only grew in intensity, the greenish light exploding outward before the wind itself quieted down.

“You… you mind if I borrow this? After… after you’re done with it? I want to take a closer look at this one specifically.”

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 7:58:22 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was mindblown at how much more intense the winds surrounding him were, to say the least. He was strong to be able to stay on his feet! She would have been swept into the sky, never to be given back! She even had to cover her eyes during the explosion of light. Whatever this thing was, there was some real power locked away inside. This would warrant further study. A lot of study.

"How about we return to Fortree and we can do that together?" Shalin suggested. "I'd like to figure out what's going on with it myself. It, at the very least, seems to have a connection to supernatural wind." With the windstorm surrounding the peak gone, it would be trivial for the two to leave. There was just one problem.

All of Shalin's Pokémon were in no condition to fly.

"Hey Alex," Shalin asked with a look of embarrassment on her face, "can I get a lift on one of your Pokémon to get back to Fortree?"

{WC: 172}
{PC: 14}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Shalin        Human          ♥♥♥♥
Flit          Yanmega        KO
Kiara         Litleo         KO
Jugan         Snivy          KO
Prance        Stantler       KO

Tari          Scolipede      Fair
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 9:32:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Def—definitely, that’s a good idea,” he nodded quietly. Just what—what the hell had happened there?!

He… he was pretty certain that his sestras didn’t have as strong a connection to avians as he did, so maybe this was something that was… that was just his, and his alone?

(Oh, for a few moments he was incredibly selfish. Maybe this was the something he was looking for, how he wanted to be different?)

And then her last question shattered the tension, making him burst out into a momentary fit of laughter that dissolved.

“Even better, you can hitch a ride on one of my companions,” he quirked, recalling the Lucario and the Ribombee, before summoning his Noivern, Fenrir.

“Let’s go. Pretty sure you’re hungry as a Snorlax, too. Let’s grab something to eat.”