March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Nariya, Shalin
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 0:41:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

A Pokémon can only be controlled...

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]

nameShalin Nariya
pronounsShe/Her
age22
orientationStraight
played byRaikouRider

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION League

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK Cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM Rydia from Final Fantasy IV

[attr="class","freiwantttop"] ...with the bridle of trust.

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

Tell us a bit about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
[break][break]
"Shalin Nariya, the wildest rider in all of Johto! I'm just a girl that wants to go out there and explore the world! Well, except the big cities. I don't want to go to those. While I might question what I don't agree with, I'm generally an obedient and law-abiding citizen, though I'm not afraid to bend the rules if I have to. I don't just want to study the natural world--I want to experience it myself! It's so exciting to set foot where no one else has. Civilization is a mere pit stop to get geared for exploring the unknown. I'm better off in the wild than in the city!"
[break][break]
What brings you to Hoenn?
[break][break]
"Every new Pokémon is a new adventure! I've been here a few times already, and want to come back for another round of new discoveries! This ain't my first rodeo, ya know."
[break][break]
What are your best attributes?
[break][break]
"I'm willing to help others without seeking anything in return, maybe even going a little out of my way to do so. We all gotta help each other out to survive! I'm very tenacious in making ideas work and in making goals a reality. If there's something I want and there's a way, I'm determined to find it. I also tend to see the glass half full rather than half empty, looking for the light at the end of the tunnel when surrounded by darkness."
[break][break]
What are your worst attributes?
[break][break]
"People have always told me I don't have social skills. I don't get why some people can't return kindness with kindness instead of taking advantage of people. People have also called me scatterbrained before. Sometimes, if there's something I really, really want, I can be a bit reckless in achieving whatever it is, acting first and thinking about it later. I also have a tendency not to follow the rules unless I understand why they exist."
[break][break]
What was your childhood like?
[break][break]
"I struggled with abstract concepts like literature, music and art. Was the whole reason I never made the honor roll. I did much better with concrete areas of study. My favorite parts were science class field trips--I do better with learning hands-on instead studying out of a book."
[break][break]
How did you get along with family?
[break][break]
"I left them on good terms, and e-mail them regularly, but otherwise I don't see them terribly much anymore. Well, I try to email them regularly--a lot of places I go, cell service is spotty at best."
[break][break]
What are your hobbies?
[break][break]
"Exploring the unknown is what I do for fun! Other than that, I'm a Pokémon Racing Federation aficionado. While I rarely got to go to one (tickets are sooooooo expensive!), I enjoyed watching television coverage of them and know a lot of the basics. It would be fun to compete, but I don't think I'd be great at it. Also, back in Johto, there was this arcade near Ecruteak's Dance Hall that had this game called Step Step Revolution. It's where you step on floor panels in time with the music. I got really good at it and started destroying local tournaments. Hopefully some of the towns here have some recent cabinets. The only problem was I attracted crowds when I played for tournaments. I hate crowds."
[break][break]
How do you feel about romance?
[break][break]
"I don't get it, but I'm sure I'll know the answer when I'm older."
[break][break]
What are your short-term and long-term goals?
[break][break]
"Short term, get a team of six I'm comfortable exploring with. Long term, I would love to showcase my craft of befriending, breaking in, and putting on riding shows with Pokémon no one else dares to!"
[break][break]
If you could be a Pokémon, which one (or which type) would you be? Why?
[break][break]
"So I once read a story about three Pokémon that wielded blades of steel and could run really fast. They had an apprentice called Keldeo that overcame tremendous adversity to become equals with them. It would be amazing to be in his shoes, to become equals with and eventually surpass his teachers."
[break][break]
What do Pokémon mean to you?
[break][break]
"Pokémon should not simply be tools or means to an end, nor should they be subordinates that feel obligated to answer a Trainer's every beck and call. They should be friends, treated with love and care. But to me, they're more than that. Pokémon are my equals. They're partners, united by the same goal!"
[break][break]
Anything else you'd like to tell us before we let you go?
[break][break]
"There's no Pokémon too wild or rebellious to break to the bridle of trust! Just watch me! Mount up, hold on, and don't yell!"
[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Nariya, Shalin
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 18:08:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights