Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cottagecœur
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 4:12:15 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Les Yeux Ouverts
[break][break]
[break]
A decade had passed since Elisabeth Fiorelli had moved from Camphrier Town, Kalos to the region of Hoenn. Whatever dark whispers of the woman's past that might have followed her had long fallen into obscurity; any suggestion that the woman's intentions now were anything less than pure was laughable.

Elisabeth's current reputation was immaculate, spotless, and without reproach. Her little flower shop in Petalburg City had flourished and thrived as much as her gardens, which bloomed with such fragrant and seemingly magical blossoms that patrons came from far and wide to browse their selection. However, it was not this alone that drew attention.

"Mon amour," Elisabeth sighed out as she greeted her wife in the kitchen, pressing the gentlest kiss on her forehead. Fingers tousled thick ivory curls, loving and tender, before neatly tucking a daisy behind Gigi's ear. "Whatever you're cooking smells heavenly."

For indeed, much of the serenity that graced Elisabeth's life was due to the anchoring presence of her wife, .

Had it not been for the fateful night that the two met in the Petalburg Woods, Elisabeth might have walked a different path entirely. One that would have led to murderous deeds committed in her cottage's basement which, presently, was merely used to store jarred jam, preserves, and pickled foods. Many of which the Gym Leader sold at charity events on behalf of the League, alongside the many floral wares that her florist wife offered for purchase.

"You should come into the gardens later," Elisabeth continued, placing the remainder of the white flowers she had gathered into a glass vase on the counter. She inhaled their aroma, a faint smile gracing her lips as the fresh scent of daises filled the kitchen. "We could picnic, if you like. The weather's fine for it."

[break]
[break]
[break]
AU ✿ The Lesbian Arc We Deserve ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Cottagecœur
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:43:30 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Standing in the kitchen and dressed in a loose sleeping shift, Georgette busies herself with preparing their morning meal; the scent of freshly baked croissants fills the air while the tiny woman works with a small glass juicer to produce fresh orange juice for their impending meal. She stills at an all too familiar touch, a warm smile spreading across her lips as she tips her head towards Elisabeth to receive a kiss on the forehead.
[break][break]
"Good morning," Gigi drawls, her voice thick as honey as she pleasantly greets her wife. "I made almond croissants to go with breakfast. Brunch," she supplies in answer, her head tipping towards the counter before her as she asks, "Do you want juice or coffee?" As she speaks she nuzzles her cheek against Elisabeth's, her hand then lifting in delight as she finds a daisy tucked behind her ear.
[break][break]
"I see you've been busy already." Her nose wrinkling playfully, she waits until the daisies have been placed into a vase and then playfully swats her wife's hip, directing her with, "Now wash your hands, no?"
[break][break]
Moving back to continue her juicing, Gigi's head tips with interest in Elisabeth's direction as the blonde speaks, her expression pensive when she looks towards the pantry and then the refrigerator. "Yes," she decides after taking a mental inventory of their groceries.
[break][break]
Brightening all of a sudden, she supplies, "We have quiche? Or I could make crepes to take? Which would you prefer?" Before Elisabeth can answer, she tacks on while pointing towards one of the upper cabinets, "Pass me a thermos?"

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cottagecœur
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:14:03 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Les Yeux Ouverts
[break][break]
[break]
"Almond croissants? You spoil me," Elisabeth said, her utter delight evident; it was, in fact, one of her favored Kalosian delicacies. The touch of Gigi's cheek against hers evoked a gentle murmur as Elisabeth's fingertips grazed her wife's chin, replying, "Juice, then. I'm in the mood for something sweet."

The twinkling gleam in her emerald eyes was the only warning Gigi received for the soft kiss that followed.

As Gigi swatted her on the hip, Elisabeth laughed and strolled to the sink without protest to wash her hands; this was an oft-practised ritual between them. "I don't have that much dirt under my fingernails," the gardener said, feigning chastisement. Her Vivillon fluttered in through the window, watching the pair with interest as Elisabeth hummed. "Busy indeed, though," she said as she turned off the faucet and reached for the upper cabinets. "Had to chase off yet another pest in the garden, by the by. This time it was a Beedrill."

The butterfly Pokemon followed as Elisabeth approached Gigi with the requested thermos in hand. Rather than simply pass it to her, however, Elisabeth wrapped her arms about her wife from behind. Only then, with Gigi snug against her, did Elisabeth helpfully hand the thermos over.

"Crepes, I think," she decided, pressing her lips to her neck. "Sweet or savoury, mon coeur?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
AU ✿ The Lesbian Arc We Deserve ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]