snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
before you go
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:39:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the steady rhythm of pouring rain berates against closed windows. it's soothing in a way she can't place, not quite the silent blanket of snow but somehow better than bright sunshine and chirping birds.

she prefers the storm outside to anything else, really.

her home is quiet despite the weather. cozy lighting and the comfortable presence of her pokemon leaves her finally relaxed for once. it's just her and an open book, mind happily transporting to somewhere that isn't hoenn's stressful events.

she's about to turn the page, about to dive into the next chapter... when a crack of thunder followed by a sudden breaking sound cuts through like a hot knife.

her body jolts into alert, head snapping around to stare at the door. branches outside scratch wildly at glass windows and she's rising from her couch with a shaky breath.

closer, closer she goes to the door. and when she slowly opens it, a gasp escapes.

"felix?"

he looks... broken, beaten, bruised. her face twists with panic and she's already stepping out into the pouring rain to help his gallade, to ease some of the weight the psychic type carries to get him inside faster.

"quick, get him to the couch."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
before you go
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 0:13:03 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The world was a haze of gnawing pain and regret. Arm slung around the loyal blade wielding pokemon, Felix slowly trudged up the steps of the dimly lit street, head hung low from sheer exhaustion. Thinking had become too difficult, and so, his thoughts kept tact to the one function he could still barely manage: breathing. He couldn't even bother looking up even after they came to an unexpected stop. Not until he heard her voice.

Needles pricked at his skin, stabbing him without a lick mercy, and his joints hollered and throbbed as he willed himself to look up. While his jaw grew slack, no words came out. Only heavy, deep huffs that sounded more wolfish than human.

"quick, get him to the couch."

The urgency in her voice was barely enough to push the duo through the opened door. Slow, staggard movements carried his limb body to the couch. It was thanks of the power of PSYCHIC that he managed to flop onto the cushions without immediately banging his head on the arm rests.

Gallade gestured to his trainer's arm. Peeled skin and raw, red flesh now ate away at his shoulder and neck, barely reaching up to the cut of his jawline. It still gave off a horrific stench of burnt flesh.

Most of the nerve recpetors had already died off, dampening the level of throbbing this affliction brought on, but whatever was left missing was made up by that torment that still raked his chest.

Help

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
before you go
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 0:45:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he's alert enough to look up...

it's a good sign. she convinces herself as much.

with his gallade's help, they manage to get him to the couch. he flops onto the cushions and she's rushing into a flurry of movements. the door is closed first, locked and left to keep the howling wind out.

she quickly joins his gallade as the psychic type begins gesturing. his arm looks mangled, peeling flesh spreading up to his neck and shoulder. concern twists her expression more than the stench of his wound.

"i'll do what i can," she murmurs, eyes darting to his gallade for a moment of reassurance before honing back in on felix.

whatever she has to do... whatever it takes.

the first step is discarding the half burnt fabric that's still sticking to his injury. her eyes soften when they travel to his face.

"i have to remove the rest of the shirt, okay?"

what's not burned into his skin, at least... god.

she reaches trembling hands toward the fabric and slowly, painfully, begins to gently tug it away. as she does, psychic terrain begins to bleed from her body. it pools by her hands the most and gradually starts the slow healing process by licking away some of the pain.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
before you go
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 4:32:02 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The pain that he felt was immense. Nearly half blinded by the searing sensation that still echoed off the receptors he clung onto, the man slowly breathed.

"Okay." His weak voice came out through puffs of exhaustion, like an old car ready to break down. From there, he'd allow her to take control, too busy with willing himself still to focus on much else. Occasionally, when his vision would return to him through flickers of clarity, he'd look up at her, guilty, as he knew that he'd come to regret his decision of burdening her soon.

"I'm..." A cough broke though. Specs of blood came out with it, staining anything in it's path. "Sorry, Illie..."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
before you go
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 4:44:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she tries to focus, tries to steel herself into some semblance of composure.

it's hard, she quickly realizes. holding herself together is as painful as it is difficult.

psychic terrain works itself against his skin once she has pulled the remainder of his shirt off and away from the wound. with the full damage laid out before her, she feels tears stinging themselves into existence along the waterlines of her eyes.

she blinks them away as quickly as she can.

his voice comes punctured, then, and she ignores the drops of blood when they land on her skin. her eyes stray from pink mist hands to his. they soften at the look on his face.

"you know there's nothing to be sorry for, felix."

she says nothing more and continues to work on his wound. slowly, agonizingly, the skin begins to lose its raw appearance as minutes steadily grow.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
before you go
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 20:40:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: