2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
twink gets booty bumped into space [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 21:31:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"The rules are simple, booty bump your opponent off the big round floatie, keep your balance, and no shoving! Best two out of three!! Challengers, take your places!" Mint was absolutely not confident in his body, but he would be damned if he wasn't confident in his balance. Ass small? No problem? Ass the opposite of tight? Not a problem. He just needed to keep himself low, and bounce back. He raised his hand grinning as he got his turn on the large red floatie, hoping on and waiting for his opponent. "I got this, I totally got this."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 21:46:37 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ashley takes his jacket off from his swimsuit, preparing for war in his red trunks. When men go to war, they put their entire being on the line, and this? This was no different. This was their being. Lives were on the line. This was the only path.

Smashing one's fat dumpy into the water with another saccarine booty was the only way to make it out unscathed from the tides of war. Victory was paved by chloroform and pool noodles. Defeat was in a towel and a soft drink of discontent.

It was just bumping butts. Ashley gets up on the floatie, looking over at Mint with a grin. "I'll buy us a drink after this, kay?" He squats down. His ass isn't the tightest, but he exercises often enough. It's not bad. Surely did him well enough to enter a swimsuit competiton.

ZeplgsB5

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 22:58:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Instantly, he knows he's going to do battle with a tough opponent. That ass....he recognized it from the swim suit contest. Despite the fierce blush on his cheeks mint turns his back to Ashley, readying his concave ass for battle. [break][break]

It ain't much, but its honest work. He grinned before replying, "That sweet of you to wanna invite out the future winner~" He readies for a bump keeping his center of gravity low before trying to bounce Ashely back.

9_jYwrGZ

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 23:15:03 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
"What can I say, you've got a cute f-" Ashley says, cut off by the bodacious bouncy butt slapping into his own tight and schmoozy booty, and taken completely off guard, he goes face first into a belly flop. Sure, it wasn't a diving board experience, but the sound of the impact would make someone wince.

Ashley resurfaces, pushing a hand through his silver hair, running it through the now-wettened locks, eyeing up Mint with a rather sly grin. "Here I was complimenting you, and now I'm dripping with good looks." His words were flirty, as he pulls himself back on the floatie.

"Not that you even need to be wet to get there though." Ashley isn't trying to win, but he did know how to play the game. Waiting for them to start, he wasn't going down that easy.

Because he was enjoying Mint's company. Losing now meant no more banter.

ZJt_w4z5

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 2:09:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint can't help but let out a laugh as the stranger's flirt is cut off by the sound of a loud splash. He dropped closer to the center in victory before making space for Ashley to get back on. Pink rose to his cheeks but he's still riding high on his small victory. "As expected of someone who made that big an impression on the catwalk." he said [break][break]

"Flirting won't make me go easy on you." But it would make him giggle like a school girl. The fool. The buffoon. The jingly jangly jester. He needed to focus. Eyes on the prize. Those shorts were his. When Ashley doesn't go in for the kill he takes his own turn, throwing it back onto his opponent in an attempt to shove him back into the water.

TkYcieuW

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 2:43:29 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Confidence was building, but Ashley's means of attack were just that; not attacking. It was a perfect strategy. Because he wasn't paying attention, he couldn't focus. Mint was cute, give him a break. As their butts bounced together, Ashley had the thought to push his posterior out.

In that moment, he hears the splash, and turns around. Now, he can't help but give his grin with a chuckle. "You know, you were good-looking before, but now you have drip." The puns were getting out of hand, as he throws his hand out to help Mint up.

"You want those shorts, don't you?" He tries as hard as he can to be competitive, but he's hella distracted.

Enough so that he willingly dives in the third and final round.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 3:51:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint didn't hit anything it seemed and before he could turn aorund and look for his target Ashley had promptly slammed their ass against his and knocked him face forward into the water with a splash. The water was at least refreshing, albeit salty. [break][break]

He clambered up onto the floating disk, snorting at Ashley. "Thanks. I don't think I've ever been complimented while soaking wet." he said before nodding as he got back up. "Of course I do!! Let's go!!" He may not have the ass to fill them out yet...but it was a great motivator for the next time he went to the gym. He's in the zone, eager to fight for ass supremacy. As soon as the whistle blows he's lighting quick, striking with his tiny booty, and trying to knock him down. Which- he does surprisingly. Mint almost launched himself into the water after Ashley, not expecting the strategy to work, if you could call it that. [break][break]

"Yes!!!" he gave a little victory hop on the floatie before running a hand through his hair and pushing it back. His clothes were sticking to his body but he was still grinning as he was handed a pair of bright red shorts. He then got off the floatie, open hand holding up his prize, the other held out to Ashley for a handshake. "Good game! Now...about that drink?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 5:46:36 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
There was a crude joke, but Ashley thought better of it. Sex jokes weren't really his style, and when Mint pulls himself back up, Ashley can't help but give his grin, as they had their final round. But he decides to allow Mint to win. Sure, he could have lost on his own, but he admittedly had one ulterior motive.

To see Mint in those shorts.

Ashley isn't a patron saint. He isn't about to call himself one. Some guys looked good in booty shorts, and while he did his best not to ogle, he couldn't exactly help it when his flirting worked. It was one of those instances where, if the mood was just right, he would. Mint just happened to be his type.

Guess dumb twink went on the list for Ashley's type. Maybe it was just that energy. That giggle.

When Ashley grabs Mint's hand, he shakes it. "What's your poison? Coffee? Appletini? Margarita? Tea? Your boyfriend won't mind, I hope." He puts his shades back on his face, pulling them down the bridge of his nose. He didn't know if Mint was dating or not, but well.

He had to try!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:26:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint is none the wiser about any ulterior motive. And if he was, he didn't show it. More so he seemed happy to win something at what felt like a festival at the beach. Whatever the case, his handshake is firm and his smile is wide. "Hehe, I think- I- UH-...." he flushed a little bright at the mention of a boyfriend.
[break][break]

"N-No I think I'm ok on that front." he said clearing his throat as well as all thoughts of one . He couldn't quite call him a boyfriend. They weren't exactly steady. And it wasn't like Mint had the balls to ask for anything more at the moment. "Anyway, how's a mojito sound? Haven't had one in ages!" Because he was a light weight who shouldn't drink while dehydrated. "I'm Mint by the way." he said before showing off his prize at the other man. "Check 'em out!! They might fit a bit loose but I think I can shrink them in the shower."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 5:45:33 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
There's the flush. Ashley didn't lose, he just made sure not to win. There's a difference between the two. Seeing Mint's cheeks flush only made him sure. Sure, maybe he didn't win the contest, but he was flattering. That counts for something, no?

"Mojito? Wow, it has been awhile. Yeah, sure. Though I promise you might like bahama mamas!" He smiles, winking towards Mint... and realizing very quickly he hadn't even introduced himself.

"Sawyer. Pleasure is all mine, Mint." He winks. Okay, he's feeling his groove, he just had to stick the landing. His eyes on the shorts, and back to Mint's with a flirty smile. "Either that or work that butt."

... did that sound oddly lewd?

He didn't mean it that way. "Bet you could still pull'em off. I'd look at that wretched thing." He chuckles, before taking the lead. Okay now THAT one was meant for it.

"Pretty sure there's a beach bar nearby we can get mojito jello shots at. Hope you hold your liquor as well as your dumpy slaps." He sticks his tongue out, letting Mint enjoy the show of his own ass.

Ashley saw him staring earlier. He was perceptive.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 23:06:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I mean, I'll try anything once...Twice." he said with wink. Sometimes he had to make sure. Sometimes he forgot. It was hard to remember things when he got drunk. Last time he was pretty sure he attempted to set fire to vodka shots. "Sawyer's a cute name." he said off hand. "Ahhh what butt? Didn't I spear you off that floatie with bone??" he said laughing at his own self deprecation. He was under no illusions that he had any ass to be proud of. Yet. [break][break]

"OhmyGODS-" Mint laughed, awkwardly, ears flashing red as he fanned himself. "Sawyer, only you would." He said holding up the shorts. Despite it though, the flirting was sort of working. At the very least it was giving Mint the hype he needed to try the blessed shorts on before their time. He held them out again, thinking it over as he followed his companion down the beach to find a bar. [break][break]

"That sounds tasty, lead on." He very obviously looked down if Sawyer was so graciously offering. Yup, still as impeccable as the swim suit contest. "I can hold my own in jello shots." Which was to say, poorly. "So what exactly do you do to get such a toned up dumpy???" he asked. "IS it a work out routine...are you a cop???" Smooth.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 0:36:28 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Man, he was crushing hard. He didn't bother being sheepish, why would he? He felt like he was in the game. When Mint compliments his fake name and deprecates on his own backside, Ashley shrugs innocently. "Still beat my fat dumpy. I like your dumpy."

The flirting continues, as his impeccable posterior continues to take Mint's eyes, and if he looked further, he could see the confident grin. Confidence was abundant now, and Ashley wanted to make sure he returned the gesture. "I know, it's like a four-course meal down there." He snickers a little, and playfully slaps his own posterior.

So Mint could hold his jello shots? Good to hear. This would be fun.

The questions did take Ashley aback, his hand on his chin. "Work ot routine and diet. But as for your other question... nah." He beams ahead of him, hiding his expression. When people ask if someone's a cop, there's a reason. It's a dangerous question. He should know. The streets and Rocket were similar in that way. "I have a bit of a record. Cops don't like that."

Sawyer is a good person. His record is clean. Ashley the Rocket... he'd rather not think about it. Not when he felt like he was going to boogie down with a cute guy.

"Hope you don't mind." He turns his head, his left silver eye on Mint, and with no shame, checks the twink out again. He actually enjoys Mint's company, displayed with a grin. Not that Ashley knew Mint was ex-Rocket at all, but it wouldn't phase him at this point. He almost expects it now.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:28:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"All that dumpy...and no moves." Mint teased, though still bright red. It was just flirting, my gods. It was JUST FLIRTING. There's a solid thwack form Ashley's butt that impresses Mint. Perhaps he'd spent too much time admiring or . "It, like, barely jiggles." he noted we a serious nod. A specific type of cake, but Mint was a gourmet. He'd enjoy all kinds. [break][break]

"Diiiiiiiieeeeeet." Mint groaned, alluding to the fact that he had probably had this conversation before. A conversation he had taken really hard after looking at himself in a mirror more than once since. For the fat dumpy....and his future abs...but his liddol treats!!! He watched Sawyer, as the man finally looked away for once. Was he sheepish? No- "Ah- I'm sorry-" he blurted out as his companion admitted he had some sort of sordid backstory. "I-I-I meant it as a joke!" No he hadn't. [break][break]

He felt his heart jump to his throat as, after revealing maybe something he hadn't wanted to, turned back to give him another once over. Almost like a distraction. That works sure, but not like Mint doesn't clock it. Maybe. "'Course not!" he said, visibly flustered and giving Sawyer a shove forward in an effort to break his gaze. He's quiet trying to regain his composure. The shorts are crumpled up in his hands again before he spoke. "You know..." he began, eyeing Sawyer thoughtfully. The pause was long before he continued his thought, winking as he did. "A lot of people like bad boys~"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 8:39:04 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Ashley scoffs, the tease-flirting was working, and he seemed to be enjoying it. It was a confidence booster. It was playful, and he enjoyed a witty winter with a lovely individual. That was just how he was. Didn't matter what he looked like, he just liked the banter. The little groan had him chuckle. Someone seems to have not enjoyed that concept. He decides to tuck that conversation for later. Seemed a little sore. "Heh. Sorry, sweetheart." He gives his own wink.

Soreness seemed to hit them both, though, as the joke didn't seem that way. He sees through it, but he puts on his best face. Another thing to not delve into.

Best to keep it that way.

"Do they? They'd have loved me as a teenager then. Foul-mouthed, anarchist to authority, hating the system." He self-deprecates, walking now into a very open beach bar, before holding up a hand sign for two. "Two mojito shots" is all he had to say.

He turns back to Mint. He was cute. Ashley sighed though, his demeanor relaxing as he takes a stool by the bar. "Let's see if you can really hold your liquor. Don't worry, This bad boy enjoys taking it slow." He hopes that sounds smoother than it did in his head.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:05:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint forced a pout at his companion but it doesn't last too long. brightening up as Sawyer continued, easily pushing past the slight dip into awkward town. They're rolling back into banter city now. "Oooh! Stop, stop! Too much of a bad boy, too hot!!" Mint said laughing him off. "Still foul mouthed?" he teased before settling next to him at the bar. [break][break]

He's never had a mojito shot, but mojitos were delicious. A shot would be just as sweet right, just all at once? kicked his feet lightly as they waited for drinks before giving a quick 'thank you' once served. "I do shots all the time, it'll be fine. But I appreciate you being gentle with my liver." he returned before holding up his shot glass to click with Sawyer's. "Cheers~!" [break][break]

Down the hatch. The mint, lime, and cucumber liquor go down his throat smoothly but even so he shivered, grinning as he closed his eyes before setting the glass down. "I almost like it better than a real mojito." he stated. He gave the bartender a thumbs up to set up a second round before turning back Sawyer. "So, you're not a cop...what are you then?" and before they could turn it back on him he promptly stated, "I live stream. I'm doing 's pre-concert live." he said.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]