X Marks the Spot [C] [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
X Marks the Spot [C] [M]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 11:00:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
@abraxas
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
Raiders of the Lost Archeops
T
he mountain side, the volcano. This was a perfect place for ruins, undiscovered caverns and caves. Atticus had been sent by the superiors of team rocket to find out what was really happening with all the rumors of ruins and old stories about this place housing special pokemon and information about older times. Atticus didn't particularly care about that but if he could witness one of those rare pokemon himself he would be happy. On a plus note maybe they could just find some treasure to take back to the their HQ and make some good cash out of it.

He was meant to meet up with someone else so he wouldn't be going alone to the ruins, it was very thoughtful of Team Rocket. Atticus would make sure to wait in a very visible spot for his partner in grave robbing and exploring. Classical explorers they were, like the good ol' days were and how it should always be, if the dead can't use it then the living should be taking advantage of the things left behind.

As usual the man was well dressed but he wasn't exactly dressed for the occasion, for some unknown reason he didn't really have an wardrobe to go hiking, ruin exploring, cave diving, and mountain climbing. It was a hard life he was living right now, sweating his life away he would try to find some shade so he would stop dying before his assigned partnered for this mission. @abraxas was someone he had yet to meet so this might be an interesting thing. Also the first person he would meet that just happened to be the same rank as himself.

ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
X Marks the Spot [C] [M]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 15:39:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Abraxas was running late. Though, it wasn't his fault that Rocket had assigned him a mission in the middle of his work day. He had to come up with a good excuse to get away from his desk job. He was lucky that @fenris seemed to not care all that much for anything but alcohol.

And that his schedule was relatively open for the day, so Abraxas didn't have to keep him on his toes.

He changed out of his office-wear, opting for black pants he didn't mind dirtying and a white button up that would be easy to roll the sleeves up. He knew that he'd be getting messy and dirty, but dirt and grime could be easily washed.

Mt. Chimney was a short flying taxi ride away. The CORVIKNIGHT he rode upon blew up dust and sand as it landed, and he stepped out, offering a tip to the driver. Then, he approached the man waiting for him, slipping sunglasses on his face. It looked strange, since an eyepatch covered one eye, but he wanted to shield his good one from the sun.

"Sorry I'm late. I had business to handle," he said, approaching with long steps.
@atticus
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
X Marks the Spot [C] [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 0:43:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
@abraxas
OUTFIT
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
A
s the Corviknight descended and dust being shot in waves towards him. He was about to get dirty regardless so that wasn't a problem. As he shielded his eyes from the dust clouds he would silently await for everything to settle down before he introduced himself fully. "No worries. The ruins been here for a long time, I don't think it'll be going anywhere soon." The only thing that actually made Atticus want leave was the actual heat but rather than that he had no real reason to want to stick around the Rocket HQ doing nothing.

"I'm Atticus by the way. Pleasure to meet my fellow archaeologist." Atticus would say with a light chuckle, just trying to break the volcanic ice between the two, it was always interesting to work with new members of Team Rocket, they all were very different from each other. "So do you know anything about our job here? I wasn't really told anything other than 'Find the ruins, Atticus!' It was pretty rude actually." At this point Atticus would offer them a hand to shake.

He really wasn't the most sure what he they were really doing there. Sure there were ruins somewhere that they could explore and find information about, but were they meant to take care of anything else they learned? Meant to take things back to their HQ? Were they meant to fight and capture some holy ancient pokemon as a two person team? Shit was wild out here. He just hoped his partner had been better informed than he was.

ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY