forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 22:45:51 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel steps into the dimensional plane with a head held high, shoulders square, and back ramrod straight. he could admit that this encounter could go many ways; she was an enigma, born outside of this space, and as such, did not directly obey its laws.
[break][break]
but, if one thing was certain, it was that gabriel black wasn't nervous. no, he was downright giddy.
[break][break]
not that you could see it in his cold, placid expression. gabriel's face was rigid as stone etched into a mountain, giving nothing away as he approaches the woman.
[break][break]
when was the last time someone had visited this poor soul, if ever? in the back of his mind, gabriel files away that he was giving this woman the first true inkling of human interaction. a card to play, if the opportunity presented itself.
[break][break]
when he speaks, his voice is even and heavy, but it carries the weight of his authority. even here, no — especially here — he must come off as infallible. unmovable.
[break][break]
indominable.
[break][break]
"general smohke."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 8:10:41 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

COUNCILMAN BLACK SEES A CELL AHEAD. It's an odd sight. Something so obviously human made set within a dimensional void. Colours like an astral sea.

Inside the cell, however, is not what he expects. He finds a smaller woman. Whether it is a child or someone simply too short to be first considered their proper age is uncertain.

"who are you? you're not the guy who brings me food." She sings. "unless you are... a visitor?! how mega-thoughtful of you! hehehe!"

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 23:34:46 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel's eyes narrow beneath an even more furrowed brow. a child? this was the threat that nearly brought one of hoenns cities to its knees?
[Break][break]
then again, this creature had come from a place beyond their realm - who knew what stalked those lands. underestimating it could prove a costly mistake.
[Break][break]
gabriel let's the woman finish her crazed rambling, smiling ever so slightly.
[Break][break]
"yes, a visitor. one who's come to you for help. it's been quite some time since you've had company, hasn't it?"
[Break][break]
he gives her a pointed stare, assessing the situation with every ounce of his skill.
[Break][break]
"i'd like to know more about those creatures you brought with you. The... ultra beasts."

[break][break]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 0:19:45 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

THE MEGALOPOLAN SCOFFS. She shakes her head and waves a finger.

"we call them our pokemon, thank you very much." General Smohke corrects quickly. "mega-rude of you to call them beasts."

She taps her fingers against the floor, the sound an odd din against the dimensional expanse.

"why should i help you? ultra beasts attacking again? so sad." Her missing right leg is clear from this close up.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 1:09:58 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"ah, apologies, your pokemon." he corrects, leaning heavy on an artificial mirth. business ventures, and now politics, make his mask nearly imperceptible.
[break][break]
"no," he starts, "they're not attacking."
[break][break]
gabriel moves slightly closer, but not by much. it wasn't fear that guided his movements, but consideration. the perception of him towering over her, could very well break this exchange.
[break][break]
"how would you like to not only walk again, but see something beyond these voided walls?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 8:35:47 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

HER INTEREST IS PIQUED BY THE LAID FANTASY. Yet, her prickly posture suggests skepticism.

"that sounds too mega-good to be true." She retorts. "what's the catch?"

The general fights back her appetite as Gabriel nears. There is much meat on his bones.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 2:23:26 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel's demeanor seems to relax— or, at the very least, the rigidness of his spine does —as he pulls a chair over and towards him. he sits, taking a small flask from his coat pocket and downing a sip.
[break][break]

"the 'catch', as you put it, is simple— i want to know more about the pokemon you brought over. their strengths, their weakness, the very essence of what they are, so to speak."
[break][break]

it's not an easy ask, and despite the childlike nature of the general, gabriel fields doubts about how willing she would be to give that information.
[break][break]

"most importantly — i want insight into their will"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 0:25:28 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

THE GENERAL SNICKERS. It interests her. How the councilman is clueless to Ultra Beasts and their nature, for she has grown around them all her life.

She knows of their terrible power, their varied natures and ways of life.

Even then, there is much unknown. They are Pokemon after all.

"what? you want one for yourself?" She laughs. "they're mega-dangerous, you know. you gotta be careful. their bodies have the energy of ultra space itself!"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 17:49:31 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
there.

[break][break]he latches onto her statement with the the grip of a lion in hunt. he keeps his outwardly appearance calm, eyes looking upon her like she was the next, tasty morsel.
[break][break]
"what would that matter? ultra space has not been seen to harm those that have entered it."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 23:33:27 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

"you sure about that?" Smohke cackles, bobbing over herself with her arms as she does. "you're mega-confident about that answer! have you ever been?!"

She laughs again, the black void seemingly rippling with each buffet of voice.

"aaaanyway, maybe it's the ultra beasts you gotta look out for. if you've been in ultra space, some if it gets trapped inside you. then they can sniff you out and hunt you down."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 0:51:40 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel's eyes narrow. her taunt is left unanswered, his concern shifting to the last piece of information.
[break][break]
could he use it to bring the ultra beasts to him? or, perhaps infusing himself with more of the energy, is the key to his project?
[break][break]
"then why do they not you? what makes you all immune?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 2:53:36 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

"we've tamed and domesticated the ones at home! a mega-necessity for survival." The General states as a matter-of-factly. "but the wild ones... they hunt us down, oh do they hunt! they're knocking on your doors too. i can feel them..."

She giggles, and although he can not see her eyes, one can imagine how closed shut by her own risibility. Although the General may be unaware of the dimensional obstinacy, is. And he may be able to surmise, between each staticky clamor of laughter, that the only thing holding the Ultra Beasts back is the inability to open Ultra Wormholes...

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qf8pbq6uFl1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

"they're attracted to anyone from your world who's traveled through ultra space, but guess what?" The General says, wiggling her hand to simulate such traversal. "and you better follow up on your promise mega time for this, but they're attracted to any of us."

The visor on her helmet lifts up, exposing her orange-pupiled eyes.

"and you wouldn't believe how many of us still remain in your world. watching. hiding. waiting. you think you won this war? pahahaha!"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:35:31 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
this confirmed the fears of many: megalopolans were still among us. but, she'd also given him a means to root them out.
[break][break]
was this a trap? or, did the general not care about her own people?
[break][break]
"provided the information you've given me pans out, we can discuss your reward." no guarantees, of course. he'd known better than to give those.
[break][break]
gabriel pushes himself to his feet, approaching ever so slightly closer to the cage.
[break][break]
he moves past his initial line of questioning, satisfied, at least for now, on his first steps. now, he skips to what could very well be his last. to the apex of these alien creatures.
[break][break]
"necrozma. tell me what you know of it."

[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smohke and mirrors
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 21:46:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

SMOHKE AND MIRRORS

gabriel black x smohke

"oh it'll pan out alright. i'm stuck in this little itty-bitty cage. what use would it be for me to lie to you?" the megalopolan laughs and one line of drool thickens against lilac gums.

she is aware the other is important. those who enter are always dressed with the highest grade armors or walk with the distinguished fabrics of some higher office. all obstacles to for her teeth.

"a terrifying deity. i was told it shone mega-bright a long time ago... not anymore. it stole our light. it'll take yours too."

smohke grins.

"that's all i know." like a drednaw, she snaps toward the bars, teeth clacking together as strings of saliva snap like disconnecting flesh.