Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Bee Party (Magma)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 21:57:07 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]As of late, Isaac and Sectonia had fallen into a comfortable routine. Whenever she wasn't coming along with him for the day's activities, he'd let her out of her Pokeball so she could go flying about the region. She was loyal enough to always come back home, strong enough to handle herself no matter what wild Pokemon opposed her, and needed the enrichment that being cooped up indoors just couldn't bring her.[break][break]

Isaac got to tell her about the successful missions and adventures he had embarked on. Sectonia got to show off the different blooms and berries she discovered in each town. It was a nice little highlight to cap off the day, and it even gave Isaac a few ideas for the dahlia pach that he and Cygne had been tending to. Win-win, right?[break][break]

It was after one of these trips that Sectonia came back a little different. Her movements had become slow and lethargic, even the beating of her wings barely quick enough to keep her airborne. Her red eyes seemed dull and glazed over at first. However, upon closer inspection there was a faint glow to them, too subtle to see but radiating a surprising amount of heat. At some moments she became cranky and irritable, then started falling over herself in order to try and apologize for her mood. It was the most erratic Isaac had seen Sectonia since the day he caught her.[break][break]

She hadn't even brought any flowers home. Only a single large petal.[break][break]

With flowers on the mind, was it any surprise that Isaac decided to ring up the scary godmother herself for help? If anybody knew the effect that unknown plant life could have on a Pokemon, it'd be Elisabeth, right? Besides, she seemed to have . . . lots of experience with hostile Combee in the past. Considering that Sectonia had been part of one of those very swarms, she might have a few insights Isaac wasn't privy to.[break][break]

After they came to an agreement on the plan, Isaac headed over to her flower shop at the previously decided upon time. He had the sense that Elisabeth was a little too busy of a person to want her time wasted by fashionable lateness, even if it was for a dearest friend of a dearest friend. He heled Sectonia's Pokeball close, then stepped into the flower shop. "Hey, Elisa? You there?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]399 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights