1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 16:28:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor wasn't typically fond of being out in the blazing sun due to his pale complexion, but his best friend wanted to come out to the beach to enjoy the festivities, and that was the one person that he could never say no too. So here he was with a bottle of sunscreen, rubbing his arms as he walked along the beach with his best friend on his shoulder who was excitedly sparking at all the activities that they were going to get to do today. Honestly it was moments like this that he was thankful for the little Pikachu, it was helping him get reacquainted with dealing with people, or some semblance of that. Especially after everything....The thought made him melancholy, but he just smiled as he was nuzzled affectionately by the Pikachu.

"Alright buddy, should we find a good spot on the beach first, or just go straight into the water? I brought your floaty just to be safe." He'd say as Adontis sparked happily, and the electric mouse leapt from his shoulder to the ground, and began to run circles over a particular spot. It would seem no one had claimed it, and so he walked over to where his companion was, and began to unpack their things laying out a blanket, and an umbrella. "Well here we go! We're close to the water, and now I have to inflate your floaty." He said with a little laugh as the Pikachu grabbed a few of the berries that they had brought for snaking, and began to happily nom on them.

So he began to process of blowing up the little floaty with his own breath. After a few strong breaths it was nearly ready. Normally he might complain, but this was for Adontis, and he couldn't help, but be happy around the bundle of joy.

TLDR: Amor is hanging with his Pikachu, Adontis, on the beach atm

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 19:35:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A day at the beach and during Splashfest no less. If there was a better opportunity for some good old quality time, then she hadn’t heard about it. Clad in a breezy flowery beach dress did she walk through the sand accompanied by her two children, one girl, and one boy. Both of them are no more than nine years old, and they both carried a strong resemblance to their mother and somewhat each other, for they were in fact, fraternal twins.

They ran ahead of her, playing tag with each other as kids tended to do. Completely letting their mother carry all of the things they had brought along. While her kids were having fun she in turn looked for somewhere

Not too crowded, the only person who seemed to be nearby was a guy and his Pikachu. She respectfully made sure that the spot she took allowed for enough room between the two, especially considering the energy levels.

Speaking of kids. While their mother was claiming their spot. The kids had noticed a certain yellow Rodent. They ran up to it and the owner. Completely foregoing any thoughts of personal space, as the girl exclaimed. “Is that a Pikachu?” and the boy immediately followed up with "Can we pet it?" Though looked with excitement at Amor and the Pikachu.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 20:56:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He had almost finished blowing up the floaty, and Adontis was looking up at him with sparkle eyes that only a child could give him, and he just chuckled, as he ruffled the fur on the top of his friends head. Though it would seem that they weren't to be alone for much longer as he watched a family pass by. A mother, and two children? Flashes of memory crossed his own mind, mainly of the Soiree event, and he shook his head distracting himself. Adontis seemed curious, but he didn't stray far away from his trainer. The two children behaved as children would, and soon approached him. Asking the question that all children would ask, and he just smiled at them.

"Well I don't think it's up to me, but Adontis here is pretty friendly." He'd turn his eyes to his best friend, and give him a wink. "What do you say buddy? Mind if they pet you?" He'd chuckle because he already knew the answer to the question, and Adontis sparked excitedly as he closed the gap between the two children, and stood up on his hind legs to make it easier for them to reach.

"Pika Pika Pi Pi Chu! Pikachu!" He spoke excitedly to the two children though what he was saying would be lost to them as humans didn't speak Pokemon. Still it would be easy enough for them to see that he was friendly enough. Reaching into his bag he would pull out a small container that contained some sweet biscuits, and he would hold one of them to the kids, one for each.

"These are his favorite treats, so if you give him one you'll have a friend for life." He'd say with an easy smile on his lips.

"How curious." would come the silent thought, children were something he didn't interact with often, but thankfully Adontis was able to shore up for his shortcomings on the subject. He'd be lost without his electric furball. Though he did look around for their mother, he didn't want them to get separated from her. She was close enough nearby that he would give her a friendly wave, and a somewhat awkward smile.

Internally he had no idea what to do, and was panicking, but he managed to maintain a cool outside demeanor. Human interaction in such a setting was nothing he excelled at.

@zoraida
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 10:55:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

His words made sense to the ears of the two children. They both respectfully waited for the Pikachu’s reply, even if the excitement was near unbearable. They watched with glee as the Pikachu replied, though what it said was lost upon them for they did not speak Pikachu.

The man offered each kid a Pikachu treat, and they happily accepted it. They both nodded almost in synchronicity as their attention returned to the Pikachu. As if in unison, the treats were offered by both kids at the same time, clearly they both vied for the Pikachu’s attention, before they would begin the petting and scritches of the Electric-type.

Meanwhile, Zoraida had finished setting up and had placed herself on one of the beach towels they had brought. She looked over at her children to make sure they were behaving and noticed the wave from the kind stranger. She responded in kind with a wave of her own and a confident smile.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 18:21:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
As the two kids held out the sweets that he had given them his internal panic only deepened. Perhaps he should have spent more time around , and 's kids so that he wouldn't feel so out of his depth right now. Amor had fought, and survived against a legendary pokemon that was trying to blow up a volcano. He had made shrewd business deals, survived an assassination on his life, and managed to somehow maintain some semblance of sanity after it was all said, and done. He had even met the legendary Azelf, and helped fend off Necrozma, but children. These were things that he didn't understand, maybe because he didn't have a normal childhood. He felt that just by being around him, he would break them somehow, and it made him nervous. Though he did his best to not let it show.

"Ah erm. What are your names? I'm Amor, and this little glutton stuffing his cheeks right now is my best friend Adontis." He'd speak to the two children in a polite tone. And just as he said Adontis had taken both sweets at the same time, and his cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunks right now as he ate them happily, his cheeks sparking to show his affection to the younger pair.

Perhaps they would have some common ground, these children, and himself? They seemed to like Adontis, perhaps they would want to see the rest of his pokemon?

"Since you guys seem to like my electric friend, would you like to meet some of my other pokemon? That is if it's okay with your mother that is." He'd say not wanting to overstep his bounds as he was just a stranger right now. If he just randomly started throwing his pokemon around he didn't know how she would react, and well the last thing he wanted was her drowning him.

@zoraida

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 19:17:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Both kids almost squealed with excitement as the Pikachu accepted their offerings. They began to pet the Pikachu even though it sparkled slightly. Neither feared getting shocked.

“My name is Amaranta.” Said the girl happily as she allowed her hand to brush over the head of the Pikachu, hopefully giving it gentle massage-like pats.

“And my name is Armando.” The boy replied following right after his sister. However, his rubs were granted to the back of the Pikachu.

And then Amor offered to show the two kids more Pokémon. And as if Father Winter had just descended upon this beach to offer them gifts, did their eyes sparkle with joy as they simultaneously said “Yes!”

Armando was quick to elaborate. “We don’t have to ask mom, she lets us play with Pokémon ALL the time!”
“But Armando! She might get angry!” Replied Amaranta.

“True.” Armando looked slightly defeated, but then he quickly turned around to his mother and yelled with the full power of his lungs. “MOM OUR NEW BEST FRIEND AMOR WANTS TO SHOW US HIS POKÉMON. CAN HE?”

Zoraida who had turned her attention to the Rotom-phone was caught unaware for a moment but quickly looked towards the kids and the kind stranger. “SURE, BUT NO BATTLING!” She yelled right back. Before quickly whispering to the Rotom-phone. “They seem to be having a good time, take some pictures please.”

And so the Rotom-phone innocently turned towards the kids and the stranger and began to snap pictures of relevant happenings.

Armando turned to Amor, the Pikachu, and his sister as he said with a confident smirk on his lips. “See, told you she would allow it.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 21:12:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The two youths offered an introduction, and he realized his shirt wasn't completely buttoned up, and he did so quickly for some reason or another before standing up, and smiling at them.

"It is nice to meet you both." He'd give them each a nod before taking six pokeballs off his belt. "Alright I brought some of my strongest pokemon with me. Last year around this time it was an all out battle fest, so I didn't know what to expect this year." He'd say with a chuckle before he simply tossed all six into the air. "Draco, Aqua, Glaedr, Stryker, Vilu, and Veritas! Come on out!" He'd command his pokemon in a powerful tone as they all appeared in a brilliant flash of light.

Now standing before the children would not only be a Pikachu, but also a Dragonite, Kingdra, Tyrantrum, Zeraora, Sceptile, and Aerodactyl. All of his Pokemon were well behaved as they looked at the two tiny humans curiously, but they didn't make a move towards them they wanted to be careful. Adontis on the other hand zipped around, and immediately took his perch on Amor's shoulder, and he would just smile at the two kids.

"Amaranta, Armando these are some of my pokemon." He'd say a bit proudly, he never had a chance to feel cool before or to try, and impress children before. So perhaps he was trying to put on a bit of a show. "Everyone play nice with these two, they are our friends today." He'd say, and immediately the six of them would nod as the first one to approach was the electric cat, and the prehistoric wyvern. Stryker the Zeraora, and Veritas the Aerodactyl approached with Stryker on all fours, and rubbing himself languidly against Amaranta.

Veritas meanwhile was sniffing at the boy, his strong breath blowing the boys hair all over the hair, but he leaned forward, and nuzzled the child as softly as he could. He had become truly gentle over the course of his training, and Amor was thankful for that. Seeing the mother starting to snap photo's he didn't mind of course. It was a public place after all, but slowly the rest of his dragons approached the pair curiously, and observed the two tiny humans. It was rare for them to interact with children at all, so they were a tad confused at first. But it didn't take long for them to warm up to the pair.

@zoraida

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 14:08:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The children found Amor to be nice. Neither noticed the quick buttoning of his shirt nor had they noticed that it hadn’t been completely buttoned, to begin with.

If they had been excited at the sight of Pikachu, then they were downright ecstatic as they tried to contain themselves while Amor found his Pokémon. With each Pokémon that emerged their eyes grew wider. Though once Amor had introduced the Pokémon and made sure to tell the Pokémon to be on their best behavior, the kids left behind any hesitation they might’ve had.

The first to be joined by Pokémon where Amaranta. She had never seen a Zeraora before, but that didn’t stop her from diving in for a surprise pat, which quickly evolved to a hug as she felt the sensation of smooth feline fur. “I’ve never seen a Pokémon like you, what kind of Pokémon are you?” Amaranta asked as she sniffed at the fur.

But Armando was not left out for long, as the wyvern joined him. He felt the strength of the prehistoric Pokémon’s breath. The reptile gently nuzzled against the kid. And the boy reciprocated the nuzzle, with gentle strokes of his own, clearly enjoying the attention he was allowed to give to the Pokémon.

Zoraida had expected the Pokémon to be summoned to be well, less intimidating. Though she couldn’t explain why she had thought so. But as her eyes peered upon the group, she found herself rather interested in the merry band. And so she rose from her position and walked over there to get a closer look at the majestic Pokémon.

“That’s quite a team of Pokémon you got there.” She said impressed. As the Rotom-phone leisurely followed behind her.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 17:01:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He watched as the two children fawned over his pokemon, and it brought him no small amount of joy to show them off a little. Everyone who saw them didn't give them the same attention that the children did, and so it was nice for all of his hard work at gathering them to be appreciated a little. His chest swelled with a little pride, and at the young girls question he would just smile at her, and answer even as Stryker purred at her affections. Veritas likewise enjoyed the gentle sensation of the young boys nuzzles, and stuck his tongue out to like the side of the boys cheek more canine than Wyvern, and he might have had a slight case of dino-breath, but Amor just watched in amusement.

"That is a species of pokemon called Zeraora. They are incredibly rare, to my knowledge only a handful of others possess one." He'd explain to Amaranta though before he could go into further detail their mother would approach, and comment on his team. Ah he hadn't expected her to come after she had sort of abandoned him to her children. Not that he would complain, it was nice to be around kids for a change. They were simply, and easy to understand. There were no politics with them, and they said what was on their mind. "Ah yeah, around this time last year there was this huge battle tournament. I wasn't sure if there was going to be another one this year, so I brought some of my strongest pokemon." He'd say rubbing the back of his neck as he met her gaze.

Though at the approach of an adult Draco, the Dragonite, tensed up, and instinctively moved to his side. There was no aggression towards the children, but the appearance of an adult had made him suddenly protective. Amor would just reach back, and give his Dragonite a gentle pat on the head.

"She's no danger boy..." He'd whisper softly, and immediately at those words the dragon became docile. "Apologies for that, Draco is protective." He'd say with a wry smile though the pokemon stayed by his side as he walked up to the woman as her kids played with their new friends. The Rotom phone was curious to him, but he still outstretched his hand to her. "I'm Amor, er it's nice to meet you?" It felt strange to introduce himself to someone whose kids he had met first. No amount of business meetings could prepare him for this.

@zoraida

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fun in the Sun (M|O)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 18:51:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

If the breath of the prehistoric Pokémon affected him, Armando did not let it show. Too busy was he with showering the reptile with love and affection. But he didn’t just keep it near the face, oh no. Armanda was ever curious and began to let his curiosity trail down the prehistoric body over its wings, and so on. Each nook and cranny was given the same love as the head, as Armando tried to find those hard-to-reach places for scratching.

Meanwhile, Amaranta was just as absorbed in the feline fur as her brother was in the reptile. She listened to the answer she got to her question, and then continued applying the feline with as much love as it could desire.

“Ah, fair enough.” She must’ve been busy last summer to not notice it. Not that it bothered her too much. Her kids were still too young to participate in such things, and she wasn’t exactly that battle-inclined.

Zoraida noticed the reaction from the Dragonite and quickly took a few steps back. She knew enough about Pokémon to not mess around with an angry Dragon. “Do not worry about it. I will not blame a Pokémon for wanting to protect their trainer.” Zoraida acknowledged as she gave a small apologetic nod to the Dragonite.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Amor. My name is Zoraida.” She spoke politely.

It was at this time that Amaranta noticed her mother’s presence and called out from somewhere within the feline’s fur. “Mom, Mr. Amor has a super rare Pokémon!”

“Oh, he must be a really strong trainer to own a super rare Pokémon!” Zoraida spoke, just as enthusiastic as her daughter. She then turned her attention to Amor, gauging his reaction. Of course, her eyes had already noticed the Zeraora, and like her daughter, she did not recognize it.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights