Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 20:01:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Harvest + Replant Log

• Harvested Grepa Berries on 6/7, replanted.
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 6/14, replanted
  • Snivy has Evolved into Servine, and will evolve into Serperior on 6/27
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 6/21, replanted
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 6/28, replanted
  • Servine has evolved in Serperior on 6/28
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 7/5, replanted
  • Attempted to catch a Koffing on 7/5.
  • Harvested Greapa Berries on 7/18, replanted
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 8/1, replanted
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 8/8, replanted
  • Harvested Grepa Berries on 8/15, Replanted
  • Planting Tamato Berries on 10/17, Harvest on 10/24

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 20:06:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Planting 3 Grepa Berries, (2 from the shop, and 1 from the Berry Patch Kids mission) Using Snivy's Overgrow to half the time, and they will be ready on 6/6.

Snivy will evolve on 6/13.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 2:59:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
KOFFING

attacks the garden!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

female - levitate[break]
clear smog / toxic / explosion / haze / sludge bomb

INTO YOUR GARDEN, a Koffing drifts. It spreads horrible gases— and perhaps, this will affect the taste of your berries.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]
post by july 7 to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 21:03:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was coming to check on his garden after all he had been so busy lately that he had left Dakhan in charge of it to protect it, and sure enough there was the Serperior doing what it did best, and chasing away some Koffing. Though Amor felt a little pity for the thing as it had wondered into this place probably because of the sweet smelling flowers, and berries, only to be ambushed by his Seperior. Taking out one of his Pokeballs he launched it at the Koffing in an attempt to capture it as Dakhan smacked it into the ground with his large tail.

"Thanks for watching out for the Garden...We'll have to treat you tonight at dinner..." He stated, and rubbed his Serperior's head affectionately.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 23:47:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

KOFFING

was caught!

stats

female - levitate[break]
clear smog / toxic / explosion / haze / sludge bomb

[break]
you caught the koffing; you protected your garden successfully![break]
you consume 1 pokeball.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:41:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

AZELF

visits the garden

stats

genderless - levitate[break]
?? / ?? / ?? / ??

NIGHT DESCENDS. silence pervades the air. there is a stillborn plague that sweeps over the garden. life ceases to exist outside the confines of your cabin. you awake to a dry throat, robbed of your vision.

[break][break]

the lights fail to work. your electronics won’t respond. the pokemon you had? gone. their pokeballs? nonfunctional. only your sense of touch guides you as you feel your way around.

[break][break]

time comes to a stop.

[break][break]

however long it takes you, the only option to break free is to leave.

[break][break]

when you reach the door you notice something in the keyhole. it’s the only sense of color—pure white to contrast the pitch black of midnight.

[break][break]

should you choose to open the door, you are granted a visitor.

[break][break]

[attr="class","spiral"]

[break][break]

a voice enters your mind: calm, quiet, all encompassing. you feel propelled to listen. in fact, you have no choice, your body refuses to move.

[break][break]

ENERGY PULSES BEYOND WHAT YOU DETECT.
[break][break]
INFINITY, PRIMAL, DYNERGY.
[break][break]
LIFE COMES IN THREE.
[break][break]
DRAGONS, PSYCHICS, SOURCES.
[break][break]
IT IS THE FOURTH THAT WILL RUIN YOU.

[break][break]

the two of you blink in unison and the world returns to normal. when your eyes open, it’s no longer night. despite the phenomenon, your wits remain. whatever this entails, you will overcome.

[break][break]

not a single doubt crosses your mind.

[break][break]

YOU CAN NOT CATCH THIS POKEMON!

[break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
post by sept 17 to check your berries!

[newclass=".spiral"]width:350px; height:350px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Y3DU7rY.gif); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".spiral:hover"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/fSIXkvA.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:17:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It was quiet that was the first thing he noticed above all else, it was to quiet, despite his garden typically being a lively place with Dahkhan guarding it, and Adontis playing in it with Glaedr. Draco watching them all from above, the quietness was unsettling, and it tore scenes from his mind that he didn't want. The sudden darkness pervaded every fiber of his being, and he grit his teeth half in instinctual fear of the unknown, and the other half stubbornness because he wasn't the same scared boy that he once was, or at least that is what he wanted to believe. So as he fumbled in the darkness, he found it, the white void on the other side of the keyhole, and he gripped the knob of the door so hard that it turned his knuckles white. Whatever was on the other side of this, he might have to fight for his life again.

So soon after the last assassination attempt in his garden this was getting grimmer by the moment, and scenes of a fire flashed into his mind, of a burning building, Walter carrying him while he cried, the loss, and lonliness rearing its ugly head once more as he felt for his Pokeball's only to notice they weren't there. Where were his Pokemon? Where was Adontis? Stryker? Draco? They would never abandon him would they? No he knew better this had to be some trick because he trusted his Pokemon implicitly, they would never abandon him, and he would never abandon them, so he would find them. If they were in this white void on the other side then so be it, he would walk to the end of creation for them. So he opened the door, and on the other side was not a white void, it was simply the tone of the one peeking through at him.

A curious looking creature that he hadn't seen before save in picture books, and scrawlings of the wall. The mythos of Sinnoh was something he was versed in due to his parents belief in the Dragon of Time. That was when the voice echoed into his mind, this wasn't so much a conversation as it was him being told something. Something important, and the voice spoke to him in a way that he imagined the old wizened wizards of his childhood stories, talked to the knights that they sought out to help. Amor couldn't believe what was happening to him right now, but he listened intently, drinking in every word.

"Energy Pulses Beyond What you Detect.
Infinity, Primal, Dynergy.
Life comes in Three.
Dragons, Psychics, Sources.
It is the fourth that will ruin you."

Amor just listened, and he clung to every word like a plant that hadn't had rain in years, he had been wilting away, but now water came in from all fronts, and he drank in every drop. Energy Pulses beyond what he could detect? Did that mean Mount Chimney as he had set up his nodes there? Or perhaps it meant that he couldn't detect this energy as it was beyond his reach? Perhaps something was stirring deeper in Mount Chimney, or perhaps that renegade Meteor Pokemon was rearing it's ugly head? Those were ideas he would keep in the back of his mind, so that was the first line.

Infinity, Primal, and Dynergy were easy those were the three energies that people utilized. Infinity energy was curious to him as he only knew of one person with access to it, and from what he understood they used Mega Stones. Perhaps he would dig a little harder into what was doing. After all it had been a while since they had hung out, they were due for another day. Primal energy was the new one to him, but he understand the premise well enough, it was like the same energy that Mega Stones gave off, but dialed up to eleven, it was far more potent, but more unstable. Dynergy he was unfamiliar with experience wise, but he knew that in Galar that was the premise of their Dynamaxing battles. Or so he thought.

Then it stated that life came in threes, that was something he didn't immediately know, but if he combined that with the next line, he perhaps could narrow it a bit. Three Dragons, Three Psychics, and Three Sources? Though it could truly be anything, he was throwing darts at a blank board hoping something would materialize. So he would start with the one that made the most sense to him, and the one that would be easiest for him to figure out, or so he hoped. The Dragons. If it were Three Legendary dragons then there were only a few choices. The Dragon of Time, Dragon of Space, and the Black Dragon of Sinnoh mythos. Then there were the Unovan Dragons. The Dragon of Ideals, the Dragon of Truths, and the Empty Dragon.

Those were the two options that he was limiting himself to, and he presumed that perhaps this visitor of his was referencing the Dragons of Creation, rather than the Dragons of Virtue. At least he hoped so, but he would keep both of them in mind. For the three Psychics he had no clue, unless it was talking about itself, and the other two creatures that counted themselves among it's companions as the Lake Guardians. Willpower, Emotion, and Knowledge were their domains, and if that was the case then that would be the second part solved. However there were many Psychic types in the world, and he had no clue if that was correct or not. The last one, the Three Sources...It evaded him, there was a significant gap in his knowledge when it came to this, it could mean the three sources of energy, or three pokemon that could act as sources of energy?

He would rectify his lack of knowledge with Jarvis immediately after this, he was going to be a busy man soon it seemed because if that last line was true he wouldn't just sit idly by. The fourth would bring ruin according to this messenger. No he wouldn't allow that to happen, even if it was using the word "you" to refer to the greater world, and not just him. That wouldn't happen. He wasn't a helpless boy, scarred, and crying in a dark room anymore, he wasn't powerless anymore. He would not let what happened to him happen to anyone else. The choices he made weren't always the so called "good" choices, but he wouldn't allow something to ruin this world, or his home. That was unacceptable, and if this thing could read his mind it would know everything he thought.

It was at that moment that he sharpened his resolve, forming it into the tip of a spear, he felt the confidence brim through him. He would not allow this "Fourth" to destroy anything no matter what.

"No it will not, I won't let that happen." He spoke clearly to the mystic pokemon in front of him. "It doesn't matter what I have to do to prevent it, because I will prevent it, and if I can't stop it alone, then I have others I will ask for aid." It was at that moment that Amor finally realized that his eyes hurt, and when he blinked it was for a second, the creature was gone, and he looked around confused, and a bit dizzy from the sudden change of the day, and night cycle.

"What...Was that?" Was he going crazy? No that wasn't it, that had happened whatever was coming in the future he needed to prepare which meant more training, and devouring as much knowledge as he potentially could. There were still gaps in his knowledge, and he needed to figure out what this fourth was before it just showed up, and caught everyone off guard. This was going to be a long wait, and he didn't know just how much time he had.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 16:36:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

AZELF

visits the garden

stats

genderless - levitate[break]
?? / ?? / ?? / ??

YOUR BERRIES are untouched. life proceeds as normal.

[break][break]

strangely enough, you become enamored with a single word. it imprints itself on your mind with a certain fondness. every time you see or hear it, the word draws your attention. perhaps this is your final warning.

[break][break]

NEW

[break]

unfortunately, alone, you cannot make out anything of substance.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".spiral"]width:350px; height:350px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Y3DU7rY.gif); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".spiral:hover"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/fSIXkvA.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 4:44:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

elgyem

has attacked

stats

male or female - synchronize[break]
psybeam / teleport / wonder room / recover / imprison

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[break]
post by MAY 16 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 19:25:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

elgyem

ate your berries!

stats

male or female - synchronize[break]
psybeam / teleport / wonder room / recover / imprison

[break]
your grepa berry tree was destroyed.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 6:13:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

lairon

has attacked

stats

male or female - sturdy[break]
rock slide / protect / iron tail / metal sound

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[break][break]

post by FEBRUARY 10TH 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.[break][break]

any of your characters may engage.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Amor's Private Garden
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:06:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

lairon

flees

stats

male or female - sturdy[break]
rock slide / protect / iron tail / metal sound

[break][break]

one of your grepa berry trees was destroyed (2/10/2024)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights