617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 16:44:53 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
It was another night of work.

She had taken off work for a long while after Niko's death, to settle with Kai and adjust to living alone again. But a source of income was necessary, and she couldn't mooch of her friends. Jessie knew that would be willing to help her, no matter what... but she couldn't leech off her.

So it was back to the clubs, dancing and performing like she used to. She even started going to more extremes in her show, becoming more revealing and teasing with the clients. But it wasn't really for attraction or for one person, like she'd do for her husband.

At this point, it was all for the money.

Jessie had a smile on her lips, twirling her leg around the pole on the stage as she spun. Her hand collected the bills that were extended to her, running them over her skin. Tantalizing. Teasing. Sticking them down in the depths of her undergarments so they'd poke out should they be pulled.

Her eyes made contact with one patron, with dark hair hair seeming to watch her in the crowd. Of course, with a sly smile, she gave him a swirl of her hips before leaning back against the pole, squatting down on her heels.
@kane
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 17:23:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] and just like that, he was in lust.

undeniable lust. where his skin boiled and his dick got hard within an instant. it caused his skin to crawl with the best sort of anticipation. it was like the moment she swung those hips she’d opened a door in his desires and plopped herself right in, reclining in his mind and relaxing there to tease him.

because while she was dancing he couldn’t act. while she was dancing, he had to bridle his desires and wait until she was finished.

and as she finishes he’s on his way over to the back, giving a ‘dude bro’ nod to the bouncer and requesting to go back and talk. all he can do for thaddeus is ask jessica if she’ll see him, to which the grunt just nods, accepting the conditions because in a place like this he can respect consent.

”hey jess,” the bouncer addresses. ”i’ve got a fan who wants to come say hello. he’s a good friend of mine, not a creep. you can definitely say no though, he’s a bit of a tramp.”

if thaddeus had super sonic hearing he would be very offended. but he does not, so he’s just waiting patiently and shifting his pants around to hide his hot and bothered crotch.
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.thadtag] height: 20px; background-color: #272727; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom: -10px; padding-top: 15px; width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.thadpoke img] margin-right: -10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 17:40:14 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
When her part of the show was over, Jessie disappeared to the back, all the money she managed to cash in that night swept up by the staff for her to collect when she was ready to get it. She read her texts, to make sure that Kai was okay, as she pulled bills from her clothes.

Or lack thereof.

It was mere moments that she had entered her dressing room that she heard the knock at her door. Jessie wondered what exactly was going on, who could be needing her now.

Pulling her robe on, she answered, listening to the bouncer with a kind smile.

”They aren’t creeps until they show that they are…”

Of course, she didn’t say this out loud. However, she couldn’t help but be curious. A friend of one of the staff, a fan? She had people try to meet her before, since Jessie had become less interactive.

She’d bite this time.

”Alright. You may let him back. Just stay around,” she said, going to the plush couch that was for breaks.

Or other things.

She sat, legs crossed as she sipped her water.

”You’re my fan I was told about?” Jessie said as she heard the door open, a smirk on her lips as she spotted him.

The man from the crowd.
@kane
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 19:02:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] ”depends on what he told you about me.” thaddeus admits while looking around the room.

for several reasons he looks around. one, he doesn’t know her, and he doesn’t trust people he doesn’t know past fucking them. (i know, usually one wants to know somebody first before fucking them but not thaddeus because he’s just a horny motherfucker ok?)

”name’s thaddeus kane.” he doesn’t hold back his identity because he doesn’t see the point. people in rocket know him as a grunt that frequents shit but never really by name. and anybody who knows his name knows he’s a usual guy that fucks around but never fucks people up. most the time he gets fucked up.

well he is well known for getting into fights. but only because somebody started it first. sometimes it was to defend somebody’s honor because he respected them— but those were few and far between for the guy who rarely saw the same person twice.

”i liked your show. moves looked familiar, don’t know why yet.”
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.thadtag] height: 20px; background-color: #272727; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom: -10px; padding-top: 15px; width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.thadpoke img] margin-right: -10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 19:20:07 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie raised her eyebrow, looking him up and down. Sure, he’d tried to hide his excitement in his pants strategically, but she noticed it bulging a certain way when her eyes traveled there. She didn’t hide an amused look, raising her gaze from the spot back to his eyes.

”Depends if you’re a creep or not. Are you?”

She leaned back on the couch, spreading her arms open and letting the robe fall open a bit. Her chest, clad in her scandalous outfit of dark lace that barely covered her intimate areas, was exposed to smallest of bits, cleavage out and tempting as she crossed her legs. She still wore the heels from the show.

”Thaddeus. I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you,” she said, offering her hand for him to take.

Also to offer to sit on the couch.

”I’m glad you did. I’ve worked on it since I had taken off a while. But I think there’s a few things to work on…”

Jessie brushed her hair to the side, letting out an audible hum.

”Familiar?”
@kane
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 13:20:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] she is tempting him in every way he likes to be teased. the sort of temptation that’s taunting and just downright maddening. he’s not aching, yet, but fuck if he isn’t going to be sooner rather than later. every time he blinks there’s a movement on the stage that plays through his minds eye.

this is why you don’t do three lines before you go to the club, kids. or maybe why you do, depending on the night you’re going for, like good ol’ kane here.

he takes the offer to sit on the couch, close enough he’s friendly but not so close that he’s invasive. he is sure to make her feel safe, because in her industry there are too many people making these women feel like objects. they are entertainment, it’s a form of art.

see? he has culture. he just also likes to fuck culture… it’s a delicate balance okay?

”familiar in the sense that, it feels like i’ve seen thighs like yours. but there are a lot of thighs in my black book if i’m being honest, so there’s no telling.” the information is given with a small laugh, leaning back. he had taken her hand and given it a kiss, getting relaxed and comfortable while looking her over.

”you go home with well paying guests?” straight to it then. ”i’m thinkin’ food, then we get back to my place, and whatever the price…”

slowly, he smirks, clearly trying to be a gentleman has it’s limits because the smirk shows his intentions.

”you can tell me the rules and regulations to your private dances.”
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 15:54:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie's hand was given a kiss, and it would absolutely be romantic and that of storybook wonder if Thaddeus hadn't spoken the words that had come from his mouth.

"I see I've trapped another playboy with my entrancing beauty and steps. You know, you aren't the first man to try to woo me with tales of your tirades and conquered partners."

"My husband had been just the same, before he was killed," the thought echoed in her mind, not daring to slip from her mouth.

No, Niko was gone. His ring still rested on a necklace around her neck, resting just above her cleavage. If anyone asked, it was a staple piece, something she enjoyed wearing. No one deserved to know that it belonged to the only man she would love.

"Only if I think they're worth my time and catch my interest," Jessie responded coyly, as though she was still trying to decide what category Thaddeus fell into.

"And what exactly you want me to do with you. I'm not a hooker, Mr. Thaddeus. I'm an entertainer. I don't sell myself for sex or pleasure. However, if I find that I want it, that's another story."
@kane
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 18:38:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] ”i think i’m more the hooker in this situation.” thaddeus laughs out, grinning like an idiot. if a mightyena had a face, it’d be thaddeus’. he often got told he was his mightyena’s twin at times.

”i uh,”

how to word it?

”i mean sure. sex is definitely my end game. but i don’t mind if that end game takes a little time as long as you don’t jump down my throat about commitment.”

he was a unique creatue that believed he could be a true friend to people and also fuck them if they wanted. without the emotion of ‘love’ attached. because to him?

”sex is … a hobby. like playin’ cards, or doing art projects, or whatever the fuck people are into that they do together and shit. for me, that’s all it is. i don’t want you to think i’m lookin’ for alover. i just, y’know, wanted to ask if you minded a little recreational fun.”
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 1:55:31 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie couldn't help but laugh with him, covering her mouth delicately with the hand he had kissed moments before. Well, if he wasn't afraid to admit it...

"At least you're conscious about it."

Commitment. It was always what the men Jessie encountered's worst fear, it seemed. Thaddeus was no exception to that rule. However, she wasn't looking for a love connection either. She didn't think she could find herself falling in love with someone again, settling down and getting married.

Allowing someone to get close to her again and break her heart into a million pieces after she just found them all in the biggest haystack.

"You're interesting, Thaddeus. Not to mention you've got the looks to match as well."

She thought about it for a moment, before she reached her decision. Standing, her gown definitely opening even more and showing that lacey lingerie that was hidden beneath, Jessie cocked a hip and smiled.

"Okay. Let's go and see where exactly everything takes us. Let me be somewhat decent, though, since I could be fined with public indecency for walking out like this."

With an indication of her exposed body, Jessie was not hesitant to shed her gown, revealing herself in her undergarments as she wlked to her closet. Clothes covered the material, probably much to poor Thaddeus's demise. But more clothes meant more fun showing him her skills, right?

"I'm ready when you are. Let me grab my cash from the front, and we can go."
@kane
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drunk in your benz
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 21:59:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] each moment was spent taking in her beauty. she calls him interesting and she calls him nice to look at. he knows both of those things, but hearing it does hold a greater charm coming from a creature of her beauty.

he’s not unaccustomed to beautiful people. he’s shallow enough to seek them out on purpose because the better they are to look at, the longer he can tolerate them if their personality sucks. people with ugly mugs and great personalities hold the same weight; he can stand the mug better if the personality is a banger.

and just like that, she’s getting dressed and taunting him. teasing him. making her job easier in the end… but shouldn’t he return the favor? well, he certainly thinks so. she’s a grown woman as well. if he’s pushing a boundary, she’ll tell him.

so he steps closer, fingers finding the lace of her shirt as he moves his lips to her ear for a husky, ”yes ma’am.”

in just half a second, he’s pulling away and letting the piece of clothing he’d fingered snap back into place on his way to the front. as she had requested. like a good boy.