94 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
A Congrats in Order
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 21:01:56 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
Niky was at the register, ringing out customers. With a customer service smile. Luckily, no one suspicious or anything like that. Of course, he's heard that his boss managed to sign on with Teravolt. Not necessarily his cup of tea, but there had been a few songs he found himself jamming to. Sol, his Larvesta, continued to stare menacingly around. Below her was a sign that said "Yes, Sol will light shoplifters on fire. No, Fabia will not put you out. Do not pet." It did pretty good at deterring such people and creepers. Meanwhile, his Larvitar and Bagon were running around, putting out more product. Things had gotten busy since the confirmation. Much to some people's disappointment to see him and not Sebby.

Still, Niky was far from ugly, and while there was some disappointment of not seeing a celebrity...they quickly ignored it since there was him. Metang patrolled the aisles, both to help customers and making sure there were no shoplifters. Luckily it wasn't a problem, but famous people do attract all things. The previous day, Seb had given him the day off. But today, he insisted on working. He needed to see it for himself. Ah, it was already taking him back...but sadly those days were gone. Still, he quite enjoyed his current life now. The bell rang to let him know a new customer had come in. Looking over he saw his boss. A quick nod towards him, and Niky continued to finish up with the customer, a pair of girls. The duo looked towards his employer and squealed, hurting his own ears and ran towards Seb. After they were done, Niky chuckled and leaned on the counter, staring down the bassist. "Used to it yet?" The corner of Niky's mouth quirked up in a small, teasing grin. 

@sebastien
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights