good evening, [ m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good evening, [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 22:25:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
in a bit of a hurry, leone finally makes it to the table that a staff had pointed at had a man who had sat down about two minutes prior at it. leone often made a point to get to a table within three minutes, at the latest five; anything beyond that? he’d rather die in a ditch than show his face thank you very much.

instead of taking a notebook out of his apron, he sticks the book back into his apron pocket. he seems annoyed because he is, for several reasons that don’t concern the man before him.

so he steels the emotions and lets out a heavier sigh than he intended it to be. his eyes land on…

oh wow, a soft ginger daddy!

at least, that’s what leone thinks. his face reads a sweet smile as he covers his internal thoughts with, ”good evening, sir. what can i get you?”
[attr="class","leonebr"] [ EMPLOYMENT: ACT I W/ @fenris ]
[newclass=.leone] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good evening, [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 1:02:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

fenris gray is having a bad day. he is lonely. he is without friends. and worst of all, he's been killing himself working overtime for the councilman. long nights spent doing menial data entry, ensuring 'proper documentation' is all in order. that the councilman's pyroar reserve is running as it should. 

all those things that fenris is there to stop from leaking through the cracks. 

so he's sitting with a scowl on his face (because he's never quite mastered how to hide his irritation) and has trouble wiping it away as he looks up at the boy before him. 

"coffee. with cream." his belly growls, a painful reminder that he'd worked through his lunch again. "what d'you recommend?" he asks with a sigh. 
@leone
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good evening, [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 14:16:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
not one blink, not two, but three blinks are given in repetition at the way the redhead almost barks out the order. it’s forgiven because leone’s shallow enough that fenris’ good looks help ease the brunt of the verbal assault.

”well, for a sigh that heavy and a frown that downcast, i’m inclined to say that you’ll want something a little stronger than coffee.” leone shrugged, eyebrows raising as he rolled his eyes dramatically with thinned lips of pure comedic timing. ”but i mean, that’s just me.

“as far as menu items, if you’re allergy free, there’s an appetizer and meal special with the purchase of a draft beer.”

specials are usually what heavy sighing annoyed workers from a long day want to talk about, so he tries that angle.
[attr="class","leonebr"] @fenris
[newclass=.leone] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.leonebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good evening, [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 16:23:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"unfortunately for me, my boss happens to be a jackass and one whiff of the good stuff on my breath won't be doing me any favors." he sighs regrettably and gives the tired-looking server a once-over. and he deliberates - one second, two - and finally decides that, yes, he wants to turn on the charm. 

or at least talk to another human being for at least the span of five minutes. 

"i didn't ask for cheap specials. i asked what you'd recommend. so how 'bout this - i'll order your name and your favorite thing on the menu."
@leone
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
good evening, [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 12:05:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","leone"]
whoa okay, big miss with the specials. that was new.

but maybe this guy just, didn’t like cheap stuff? maybe he was a bigger spender? the fact that leone’s mind immediately traveled to wondering if this ginger needed a sugar baby was … downright embarrasing.

he doesn’t show his embarrassment though. instead, hides it with a warm smile and prays that the lighting blesses his pale skin with countering the tint to his cheeks.

”leone,” he taps the nameplate on his apron, the one that’s tied around his waist. ”and my favorite thing on the menu is the cheese sticks and caramel macchiato.”

why? because they were absoultely devine. maybe, erm, not together. but now he sorta wanted to try them together.

”work for you?”
[attr="class","leonebr"] @fenris