mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 2:32:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Route 120. 0115 hours.

Mint is nervous, excited energy making his head buzz as he adjusted 's glasses, flicking through each mode and checking the rest of his equipment. Under 's watchful eye he moved to instruct . "Within the next 5 minutes, we will drive our construction set up onto the front of the Foretree City Gym which doubles as a clinic for the city. Another agent has already marked in red our drop point. By 0125 hours we load up and move out. By 0130 make moves inside." He reiterated, mostly for his own benefit as he tracked their time on his watch.

"Stick to the cover, if anyone gets too curious we knock them out quietly. Stealth will be crucial. At 0145, you will begin unloading the medical supplies we received from Admin , while I leave a small security detail to grab 's reaction the following morning." He checked the pokeballs attached to his belt, once more. "I requested we kit up with pokemon that know hypnosis, sleep powder etc." He glanced at Theo before back at Isaac. "Anything else?" He asked as he looked over his construction worker outfit, neon vest and all.

| in diaguise as construction workers, looking like a ymca reject heehoo

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 0:20:09 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]They needed Pokemon that could stop a man in his tracks? Isaac had that in abundance. Adrenaline and Harmony had ways of putting people to sleep before they could be any trouble. Ringo could get someone to stop for but a precious, fleeting moment. The Dudes and Coulomb had ways of stopping entire crowds from moving, if a situation was too big for the other three to handle. Despite all of the more combative tasks Isaac had been put on, the man was clearly hoping for some stealth missions to start coming his way.[break][break]

All of this was communicated in but a single confident grin aimed Mint's way. "I can do that," he said, neither wanting to tip his hand too early nor leave their supervisor uncertain in his abilities. Isaac knew more of Theo's fearsome reputation than he did directly interact with the man, though they had sparred early in Isaac's career. What little he knew backed up with Ash had to say about the man; severe, laconic, and a little bit terrifying. But Isaac had run ins with a lot of terrifying men by now. He'd manage.[break][break]

The plan was simple, but boy was its pace breakneck. The whole operation was to unfold in less than an hour. But Mint was good at that kind of thing. While he wasn't the direct cause of Isaac joining Rocket, he was the first higher-up to actually be sent on a mission with him. He also, against all odds, seemed to be one of the sanest people in the whole organization. Where others offered a chance at committing a murder, Mint offered ice cream. Isaac knew which team he was on.[break][break]

He fingered the material of his neon vest as he listened to Mint's instructions, doing his best to get used to the material before it was go time. Did it have to be such a hideous shade of highlighter yellow? And did it have to feel like he was stuck in a net? Normally, Isaac loved a good disguise, but this was just offensive! Then again, that was the point. If you were going to wear one of these crimes against good taste, it meant you were either loyal to the cause or a really dedicated phony.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 7:14:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

theo fits in as a construction worker given his build and frame so he blends right in. the other two may have to work a bit harder to, though.[break][break]

as mint runs through the instructions, theo keeps a wary eye of their surroundings. can't hurt to be perceptive. his role this assignment is to ensure it runs smoothly, after all.[break][break]

looking back at mint, he nods. now it's up to mint to get things going.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-banette"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 23:57:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Fortree City. 0128 hours.

He's looking at his watch, glancing at before giving their surroundings one more look. In his ear he can hear nothing out of the ordinary in the city. He loads up into the truck, packed to the brim with supplies before the little group moved out.

There's no rushing the drive, no need to speed or go overly slow. Just act normal. They were disguised, he'd put on a wig. It was fine. Unlike most cities, Fortree is quiet, more attune to nature. It's unnerving but there's enough modern looking structures to not feel like a moving van was out of place.

As they approach the drop off point, he noted four or five orange cones around the entrance to the famous clinic. "Smiles on, team." he announced into the comms as they parked and readied to offload. His eyes are on the entrance, trying to see if it truly was unmanned. He wasn't totally sure, but people were getting squirrely with Rocket and the dome up. A clinic is a good place to rob in desperate times.

| in disguise as construction workers, looking like a ymca reject heehoo

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 1:11:18 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Never been brighter," Isaac responded. If there was anything Isaac knew how to do, it was smile and wave. No skull mask. No active Pokemon running by his side (though, if push came to shove, they were all briefed and ready to go). No danger of chaos. For once, all he had to do was smile and wave.[break][break]

He kept in step behind Mint, just two inexplicably twinky construction workers with a package to drop off. As Mint observed the entrance, Isaac observed the surrounding horizon. The last thing they needed was for their clandestine operation to be interrupted by, of all things, an unplanned extra element bumbling into their path.[break][break]

Oh well. They could talk the talk all they wanted. What really matter was how well they walked the walk. With his head held high, shoulders squared, and eyes steely, Isaac did everything in his power to look like he belonged here. So what if he was a little on the scrawnier side? With enough confidence, all things were possible!

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 10:18:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

as they expected, there is no one guarding the entrance to the gym. fortree's quaintness works against it this time.[break][break]

theo, still keeping an active awareness of their surroundings, nods as they slow to a halt.[break][break]

"all clear."

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 4:18:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Fortree City. 0142 hours.

Mint released a galarian Slowpoke. Though small, it's power would assist in moving the crates. "Hop to it, partner." he instructed, the pink and yellow pokemon using PSYCHIC as his trainer unlocked the back of the truck. In the shadows and even without that much light, it could see the crates ready to be moved. Mint snatched gave the thumbs up to Isaac. "They'll help, but you'll still need to keep watch of our surroundings." He let out a Tangrowth as well, though it would follow him for a different mission.

As he moved to the side of the truck to retrieve something from the front he shot a smile at Isaac. "Just like the donuts mission, minus the pigs." With that bit of encouragement, the Rocket is off busy trying to follow the instructions he'd gotten from for the little spy drones. "I'm not gonna pretend I understand the science behind these, we just need to stick 'em kinda hidden but line of sight and everything will be fine." The Tangrowth nodded. All the while they worked, Mint would glance up at Theo, on the verge of forgetting he was there assessing him. It just added more pressure.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 17:09:33 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Then I'd better get a few more eyes," Isaac said. He followed Mint's lead, releasing a pair of Pokeballs behind him. Two small birds settled onto his shoulders; a stoic looking Rookidee and a Starly filled to the brim with boisterous energy. "Each of you guys take a side and get my attention if anything's up, okay?" Halberd nodded, taking a stern vigil over Isaac's left, while Supernova's head practically swiveled as he checked anything that moved on Isaac's right. Together, their Keen Eyes should make them very effective watchmen.[break][break]

They wouldn't be the only ones keeping watch, though. In their wake, Mint and his Tangrowth would be setting little spy drones in various hidden intervals. It was a good plan; with his vines, the Tangrowth wouldn't need to risk splitting off from the group to put his drones down. His large build also made him believable as a construction Pokemon.[break][break]

However, if he did need to reach a more out of the way area, he'd probably have to give away his position. That was why Isaac let one last Pokemon out. "Mori, slip these anywhere Tangrowth can't reach," he said. "If you sense anyone coming, blend into the nearest wall until its safe." The Duskull gave a quick nod, then scooped up a few spy drones so she could get to work.[break][break]

With their Pokemon hard at work, Isaac shot Mint an easy smile. "Yeah, realtalk, all the hows of this stuff kinda go over my head, too," Isaac said. "But usually 's got me covered on that end, if I've got any questions." Oh, great. He said the C word. Now he was going to start smiling again.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 9:31:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

while unsaid and never specified, theo is here assessing as well. as far as he's concerned, the two grunts have a lot to prove as they've both shown some level of talent that has them standing out from the rest.[break][break]

he pulls out a small diary, flipping it open to a particular page before scribbling down some notes as he watches the two get to work.[break][break]

not long into it, he's pulled away by something isaac says.[break][break]

"is she your usual partner, isaac?"[break][break]

he means mission partner but whatever isaac may interpret his question as is up to him.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 4:11:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Fortree City. 0151 hours.

Mint gave a glance and a thumbs up at the little birds before looking back down at his work trying to work quickly but also not fuck this up. If he wanted to push this operation forward, they needed to do well tonight. Didn't Fortree have like a fuck ton of birds?? He made sure the connection is good before the Duskull floated away, thanking it quietly as he counted out the equipment.

Thankfully the retrieval would be easy enough. Ghosts or flying types could easily be led back if he couldn't come out himself. "Oh cool- did Cygne kick your ass in the gym too?" he asked, not looking up from what he was doing.

When Theo speaks up, Mint finally breaks away form his typing and little checks to look over at Isaac. Meanwhile his Pokemon are working, with the Slowpoke slowly setting down obnoxiously large crates wrapped in cloth. There's a couple of stray bird cries, though from the intel he'd gathered that wasn't uncommon for the city.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:39:32 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Usual partner.[break][break]

Frankly, if it was just Isaac and Mint, he'd be gossiping up a storm right now. Mint was exactly the kind of person who he could share all the chaotic details of his relationship with in a heartbeat. They'd be getting deep into the mess over a bigass pint of Cold Stone and a little bit of the bubbly.[break][break]

But they weren't alone. And of all the underbosses to be here, it was Theo. Theo! Getting into his love life around Theo felt like going clubbing with Palpatine. "Something like that," Isaac said. "She's the brains. I'm the speed. And when the chips down, we've got each other's backs come hell or high water."[break][break]

Mint's question, on the other hand, earned a cheeky smirk from Isaac. He could read that one however his imagination took it.[break][break]

Those boxes he was wrangling were obnoxiously large. Isaac made sure to lend a hand in moving them, but he didn't do so alone. His Electivire, Shockmaster, pumped a fist excitedly as he released her from her Pokeball. She had the physical force needed to practically heft these crates single-handedly, though she made sure to dial down the intensity so she could set them down without smashing them into bits. The last thing they needed was bruised product![break][break]

With Mori on drone duty, the two birds keeping an eye out, and Isaac's own focus wandering from exit to exit, it was unlikely anyone would be sneaking up on the trio anytime soon. In particular, Halberd kept an ear on the intermittent bird cries. If there was a discernable pattern to them, he'd do a little bit of scouting. Otherwise, it was just white noise.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 17:55:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i see."[break][break]

he continues scribbling, nodding mostly to himself before speaking again.[break][break]

"i'll make sure to pair the both of you up more seeing as you work well together. it's rare to find chemistry in the field like that."[break][break]

a few notes later, and he's looking back up to assess the mission at hand.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 4:58:53 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Fortree City. 0159 hours.

Whatever awkwardness Isaac seemed to feel around discussing gossip near Theo, Mint clearly did not feel it. In fact, he seemed almost too chill around the Underboss, fingers click clacking along before stopping. He gave a quick look at the blonde, before surveying the rest of their pokemon's work. There more stray bird cries and he gives a look at his partner who is quick to begin tracking nearby birds and dropping quick clouds of SLEEP POWDER to silence the noises.

"Oh?" Mint took a moment before it hit him, grinning excitedly at the revelation. He clearly wanted to dig more into it but stopped himself as Theo spoke up. Mint closed the laptop. He looked around writing down quick notes as to where the little cameras were stuck to before looking back at the rest. The truck was empty. Just as well.

"Ok, nearly 0200 hours. Cams in place, crates out. Let's boogie." his words are accentuated by a few large birds that seemed to fall out of somewhere, dead asleep. He called back the Tangrowth and his Slowpoke.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 2:39:36 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh! Well that went better than Isaac expected! Apparently fraternization with your mission partner was allowed and encouraged so long as it improved mission performance. It seemed he and Cygne would be doing things Spartan-style from now on. Part of him wanted to thank Theo. Part of him wanted to assure him they'd do their best. But a Rocket underboss didn't have time for such wishy-washiness, now did he?[break][break]

"Consider our next op as good as done." Theo wouldn't want attempts. Theo would want guarantees.[break][break]

It was a good thing drone duty was over and done with. There were birds falling out of the sky, and Mori wasn't about to let them just litter the road for anyone to see. As Halberd nodded her way, she fired off a quick, casual salute, phasing through the building to search for these potential loose ends.[break][break]

Mori may not have been the strongest of Isaac's team, but birds were among the lightest Pokemon. It wasn't very hard for her to drag them towards some nearby bushes. Now at worst, their trail would be indicated by a loose feather here or there. It was better than having avian bodies all over the damn place.[break][break]

The crate crew was done with their work. The cam crew was done with their work. Mori was done with her work. And now, so too was Mint. "That everything, huh?" Isaac asked, keeping his vigil as group lookout all the while. "Shit. Nice. Alright, let's move out."[break][break]

Everything had been going smoothly so far. Perhaps a bit too smoothly. Isaac recalled the majority of his Pokemon, but left Halberd and Supernova on their shoulder perches. Like hell he was going to let trouble sneak up on them right at the last hurdle!

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 10:56:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

let's boogie. that's a new one for theo to learn. he adds it to his list.[break][break]

the rest of the mission pans out without much of an issue. fortree proves to be an easy target due to its location. it's quiet, isolated, and far too casual.[break][break]

he nods at the two grunts.[break][break]

"good job."