awards
5,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 14:15:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

(this takes place on the morning the crates are dropped off.)

To be fair, though—

It wasn’t Alex who’d spotted the crates first, it was Claire, of all people. Who immediately raised the alarm the moment she’d clocked in—which then woke up Alexei, who’d only finally managed to sleep a couple of hours ago. Yes, he was not a morning person at all.

So for the Fortree Gym Leader to come out to the front of the Sanctuary grounds to see the entire pile of crates that had the big red ‘R’ painted all over them… he gave the receptionist exactly one look, before saying these words.

“Get Ethan and Jack if they’re not too busy. I… I have to call someone up.”

A nod, and the flaxen-blonde woman disappeared back inside.

He then fished out his phone, and wondering if the other was still asleep or if he rose with the sun (it was a bit tricky keeping track of so many people’s sleeping schedules so he was going to be doing this on a whim) he then punched a particular number and waited… waited, waited, and then heard the click as it went to voice mail.

“Frog,” he began quietly as he was still looking at the assortment of crates out front, “…are you free, today? I’m going to need some help with hauling some shit in.”

He knew he’d gotten cucked a few weeks ago, so… for these crates, that who knew what was inside to show up, was like… well…

Much as he didn’t want to deceive the other members of the League, well… leaving all of this out here, just… for the Sanctuary? To take? Well…

“And… make it quick,” he added as he ended the call, before snapping a couple of pictures of the crates and sending it to the ‘Frog’.

jus’ a lil’ tag for (no need to post fam)
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 5:44:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Hidden cameras quietly flicker to life as movement beckoned for their attention. Little attention eyes, tracking from multiple angles. Up close, far away. They begin recording when he opened his mouth to speak.

They continue recording until the crates begin to get carted off. Once most of the movement subsides, crates gone, the recording ends and is stored for future use.

| the aftermath

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sudden delivery
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 5:48:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(no rewards)