awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
skybound [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 14:55:31 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The snow was definitely thinning—the Hailstorm had reached the endpoint, and was now petering out. While he knew that his Salamence was already protesting due to the insane weather that had been dropped all around them (draconids never did well against ice, okay, that was a fact in and on itself) he was waiting for Miss Freya to join him outside the snow storm.

And just because Ethan had literally flown up on his own Fearow to drop something off, he now had two Thermoses that contained—well, one of them had hot chocolate (for him) and the other he’d taken a guess as to what she preferred to drink to warm up after coming in from such foul weather conditions like that.

“Congratulations, you made it!” he would greet her once she emerged from the storm, handing her the second Thermos that had her favorite drink inside it, good to warm up while the weather was changed out.

All the while, his Salamence would scent the air, and then lurch closer to ‘talk’ with his fellow draconid.

(Although it would be mostly to grumble about how cold it was. Surely the other would agree…?)

Even if Jack was ready to bring down the second part of the entire thing, he then turned to apologize in Miss Freya’s direction, “Give me like, a few minutes,” before turning around to talk with the ‘command center’ about what was supposed to come next.

“What?”

“We’re both riding dragons here, can you cut me a bone for a bit? Just this once, Jack?”

“Okay—that’s unprecedented.”

“I’ll tell you why later.”

Once that little exchange was done he turned back around and was already holding something small in his hand.

“Is the drink alright for you?” he continued as he maneuvered his Salamence closer to hers, Gabriel scenting the air all the while as the snow petered out around them.

“Normally I’d have the second part of the challenge right about now, but I know you have other engagements to be at—thanks for taking the time to drop by today.”

The Salamence then flew closer, and he gestured for her to hold out her hand before putting something in it.

Once the little exchange was done, he backed away a bit, hesitant on giving her a hug (he wasn’t sure) before continuing, “I know it’s hard to fly straight into a snowstorm with a Dragon-type of all things, however the determination and the tenacity you showed despite the odds showed that you don’t back down from any kind of challenge—ever. Congratulations!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skybound [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 2:24:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: