94 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
Retail Shenanigans!
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 23:05:53 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
In Rustboro, there was a record store, whose owner was just signed on as the bassist to Teravolt, a rock band that was gaining popularity. In the shop, there was an employee who was once an idol. Two stands just inside the shop held two Pokemon, a Larvesta named Sol and a Popplio named Fabia. There was a sign on each stand, one warning that shoplifters will be set on fire by Sol, and that Fabia will not put them out. The signs also said not to pet the Pokemon. Larvesta looked kind of mean to begin with, and there was a warning on the sign that Fabia bites. Inside the store, a Larvitar and Bagon can be seen with product and putting up displays/refilling product, with direction from a Metang. At the register was a blonde young man with two computers, though the second one was unseen.

Hanging on the counter was his cane. Niky just stared blankly at the mom trying to purchase a record that was notorious for its bad language for her clearly underage son. He even pointed at the sticker that warned her about the language, hence the reason it needed parental permission, and why he couldn't sell it to her son without her presence. Instead of an understanding person, he got a Karen. With a snap of his fingers, the nails of which painted yellow to match his hair, his Metang came up behind her. Once it had garnered her attention, with it looming behind her menacingly, finally silencing her, Niky was able to actually talk to her. "Now that I can speak, ma'am, if you think your nine year old child can handle the language on this record, of course you may purchase it. But be aware that I cannot take back a used product. I can give you a taste of the music at that kiosk over there on this record, with its mildest track, then you can change your mind if you so wish. But do not yell at me like this again. Or Sol will have some good target practice. Or Optimus behind you there. Your choice please?"

After a huff, she went over to the kiosk, with her child pale as a ghost. After setting it up with his other computer, which was also connected to the cameras, he watched as she put on the headphones. And her scowl turned into wide eyed horror and a chilling stare at her child. After a mere minute, she put down the headphones, apologized to him, and dragged her child out. Shaking his head, Niky wondered why the kid enjoyed that explicit music to begin with, but well, rock wasn't his thing, and yet his boss was now the bassist for one such band. His blue-green eyes scanned the store to see another customer heading up towards him. Giving a far more genuine smile, he asked the traditional retail question: "How may I help you, sir?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights