slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
goldie
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 0:02:47 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
the new office of his was a little more… compact, the luxury of something a bit more spread out reserved for another of higher esteem than himself. though, kim was not exactly complaining- quite the opposite.

never one to confine himself in small rooms, the space was perfectly adequate for him as not to linger longer than needed.

though unfortunately, when it came time to do so kim’s presence was required, the office at teh very least being the perfect place to properly meet another.

so it was set, his newly instated ever grande office the meeting place for this bit of enlistment. though rather than being seated at his desk, kim placed himself outside it, fingers busily tapping on a convertible laptop, messages made and mail sent out as he furiously swiped through different tabs.

maybe sitting at the desk would have made the multitasking he was currently engaged in easier- but if he did that then he wouldn’t be as ready to receive the new recruit as he had been; the file of which one @huxley had opened amongst his many tabs.

interesting.” he mutters to himself as he switches from the file into another tab, swiftly completing self-appointed task before the recruit had shown their face.

@huxley // mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
goldie
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 12:43:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I'M A RENEGADE IT'S IN MY BLOOD. I'M A RENEGADE I ALWAYS WAS!
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
one thousand eleven[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@tba[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
can you believe I forgot about this? whoops! sorry for the long wait! ;w;

Huxley was practically vibrating with nervous energy. He was excited, that was for sure. However, he couldn't shake off his nerves no matter how hard he tried. Graduating the Officer Academy was one thing, but being officially instated as a member of the force was a whole other can of Wurmples.
[break][break]
He had been running around in his own head all night long, to the point that he barely got any sleep last night. He even got up early to do some exercises to calm his racing mind - but that wasn't very useful either.
[break][break]
Suffice it to say he was running off of sheer will, excitement, and caffeine. Dressed in his uniform he felt a sudden burst of imposter syndrome - like he didn't deserve his accomplishments. Especially with his track record when he was younger.
[break][break]
He was honestly surprised they allowed him on the force at all with some of his earlier criminal behavior as a teen. Though he had a distinct feeling they were simply evaluating him.
[break][break]
Keeping an eye on him if you will. Walking down the halls to his superior office, another wave of nerves rooted him to the spot. Right outside his doorway.
[break][break]
It was only after a few seconds of psyching himself up did he manage to knock, before waiting for permission to enter.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d4a53c;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
goldie
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 5:29:49 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
with a rapping at his door, kim gently vaulted from his lean, pulling on the knob and steping out before closing the door behind him, coming face to face with the man and smiling.

huxley, right? kim cole-essam, night to meet ya.

he extends a hand- waiting a couple milliseconds for him to intercept before moving on.

while i would love to go over the whole shabang with you: flash cards, pop quiz, blah blah blah, we have work to do.

waving him over, kim stops a few steps into the middle of the hall, a kirlia teleporting in place beside him before bowing its head to huxley.

ever teleported before? you look like the type of guy who hasn’t. don’t worry i’ll get you used to it.

offering a hand to the man, kim waits a couple seconds for him to take it before speaking once more, even if he decided not to.

don’t hold your breath, don’t move too much, make sure your footing is stable, look me directly in the eyes, a-

@huxley // mission