twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 8:24:40 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

after a very long and tiring day spent out on the water doing trick after trick, danny calls it a day as he paddles back to shore right as the sun begins to set behind him. he'd done enough to secure his place on the leaderboards, so now is the time to celebrate.[break][break]

drying his hands off, he reaches for his phone and texts , realizing he'd yet to meet her yet.[break][break]

hey! wanna meet up? i'm on the beach rn

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 9:26:49 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she was sure she wouldn’t be on the leaderboards, but nina had finally gotten all of her tricks, and that was enough to keep her smiling.

her phone went off, and she pulled it from the small backpack slung over her bare shoulders. danny's name was a good one to see. maybe just the friend to go celebrate with? she had noticed he was on the leaderboards, at least.

she looked up from her phone, wondering if she could by chance spot him along the shoreline. when she had no luck, she texted back:

yea! i’m here too but i don’t see you… come find me 😊

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 9:53:50 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

danny smiles at the text. how hard could it be to find her?[break][break]

quite hard, apparently, as it takes him about fifteen minutes before he's finally walking up to her.[break][break]

"nina! you did not make it easy to find you."[break][break]

he brings his backpack (which is really just a portable cooler) and opens it to reveal a few different drink choices. he offers her whatever she wants.[break][break]

"i saw your name up on the leaderboards. below mine, of course."

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 10:51:43 GMT
nina larson Avatar
for some reason, she’d expected him to ask questions. or demand that she help, too, which would have been reasonable. instead, there was radio silence, until she saw and heard him up ahead.

she grinned. ”you could’ve asked for hints.”

her mudkip trotted over, curious about danny’s offerings. what was in the bag, and could he have some?

after pulling a beer from the cooler, nina turned back with surprise about the leaderboards. she didn’t care if her name was below danny’s. the fact that it was up there at all was exciting news.

”really?!”

excitement squealed from her like a teakettle, every part of her exuberant.

”i didn’t think i made it. we should go surfing together sometime, since we’re both pros.”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 9:05:37 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"could've! but i liked the challenge."[break][break]

luckily for her mudkip, danny pulls out a big of fishie gummies before offering it some. it's not too sugary so it should be perfectly fine for a pokemon to have. he tosses some into his mouth as well.[break][break]

expecting a different response, danny is pleasantly surprised by her excitement. it mirrors onto him.[break][break]

"we could go after this! you ever been surfing in the dark?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 0:02:19 GMT
nina larson Avatar
a weird challenge to like. at least, she thought so.

mudkip was grateful for the fishie gummies, already pawing up danny’s leg for them before it was offered some. it looked surprised danny took some for himself.

”ooh, no i haven’t.” the ocean was spooky in the dark, but she didn’t want to admit it to danny.

”sounds fun. i don’t have my own mantine, though…”

the beer in her hand hissed as she pulled back the tab.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 14:55:00 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

feeling a bit guilty about not sharing more with the mudkip, danny offers it the whole bag to rummage through should it wish to (which he expects it does).[break][break]

"your own mantine? oh, we'll be surfing the hard way."[break][break]

danny cracks open his beer before pointing off to the side at a bunch of surfboards neatly lined up. they're technically stowed like that because whoever's renting them is off for the night but that just means they won't know.[break][break]

"with an actual surfboard. think you can manage that?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:46:42 GMT
nina larson Avatar
kipkip was absolutely thrilled, and danny was quickly forgotten. rummaging was maybe not the word, for the search was over. he did not discriminate when it came to fishie gummies. he would have them all.

luckily for him, nina hadn’t noticed yet. maybe he could be quick enough…

nina was looking over at the surfboards danny suggested borrowing. she had only done this kind of surfing a few times, only having recently regained her confidence in the water, but of course, she was up for the challenge.

she looked back over, grinning and taking a sip of her beer before nodding, “yeah, i think so.”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 7:01:34 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"cool, cool. maybe we'll finally be able to hit consistent MAGIKARP SPLASHES."[break][break]

shuddering, danny takes a sip of his beer before setting the bottle down for now. he walks over to the stack of surfboards, quick to slide two appropriately sized ones before walking back over. he plops them onto the ground.[break][break]

he reaches back down for his beer, grinning at the prospect of surfing in the dark.[break][break]

"ready whenever you are."

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 15:40:15 GMT
nina larson Avatar
as danny went to go get the surfboards, her gaze drifted out across the vast ocean. no dorsal fins, at least not for now, that she could see.

when they were plopped near her feet, she tipped her beer back and downed it before stowing the can near his cooler. when she turned, she gave a long, deep breath.

“last one to catch a wave buys drinks next.”

quickly, she strapped a leash to her ankle, grabbed up the board and made a run for it, soon splashing down and paddling hard. her mudkip was right next to her the whole way. once the board was in the water, he jumped onto the nose of it for a ride.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUMMER NIGHT
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 8:51:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: