「 jyu's testing grounds 」

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 23:38:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel. Sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in eu. Adipiscing at in tellus integer. Ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet. Euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo.
[break][break]
Aliquet sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar. Dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat. Pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam ac tortor vitae. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel. Sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in eu. Adipiscing at in tellus integer. Ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet. Euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]
@soren

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 21:03:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soren"]
[attr="class","top"]

Soren wasn’t so passé to not take the man’s word, instead of his overthinking. He patted the cloth once more onto his cheek, feeling relieved, before lifting it up. Elijah,” he uttered. Despite knowing the name for weeks, it felt foreign when it came from his tongue. “Um, well then, Elijah … did I manage to get it?” Covered as Soren was with soil, he hoped he was now presentable from above. It was almost comical asking Elijah as serious as Soren did, especially when he spoke so awkwardly; scatty of the line between friendliness and formality.
[break][break]
Boss was an abrasive term for Soren’s ears. Even if he enjoyed talking about his home life, he couldn’t think of an argument to dispute what was said. “No. No, they weren’t,” he answered plainly. “It was merely an old way of living. I hadn’t even seen much of the city until I was recruited.”
[break][break]
He rested the fabric against his lap, gloved fingers returning to the earth. As practised as Soren was, pulling plants and harvesting berries paid a toll on him, heaving large breaths of air from his chest. With Elijah’s second of rest, Soren allowed his hands back into one of the containers. “I’d say you are—” he grunted, settling a sprout down. “… my boss, after supervising me for so long. I’ve paid respects to people younger, so it isn't as if I find it strange. I can’t say i’ve talked this much to a superior, though, before …” not that Soren minded. Whether Elijah considered him a friend, Soren found just the idea of it as pleasant. It wasn’t like he made any of those often, Rocket or otherwise.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tag [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-panpour"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".soren"]--accent:#abb08e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren blockquote b, .soren blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .soren blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .soren blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".soren .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .soren .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .soren .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

adding a note here just to apolgoise again for being late. i'm sorry!

and also to say i need you to know. i have never planted something in my life. soren and elijah would laugh at me in the real world

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 16:37:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anzu"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

The head tilt he made was unapologetically ignorant. Like a child, Anzai rested a finger against his lip, fluttering his eyelashes at the question. He knew nothing but at the same time, he knew everything. However, boring was a word he understood too much of, which couldn’t help but inspire his following actions.Out?” he asked as if he hadn’t been certain by what they meant. “The dreadful training i’ve had to do has kept me busy, so to speak. But I wouldn’t say i’ve seen the grandest sights of this region yet.” Strangely, Anzu figured that Velda would’ve already known. As much as his parents remained avoidant about his life decisions, they often told the older woman everything; from where they ate at their anniversary, their future innovations, all the way to why their child suddenly lived islands away. He’d been here for a while, but not necessarily anywhere else outside the military’s barracks, after all.
[break][break]
“Trapped like a caged Pidgey I am, without any chance to fly,” he dramatically sighed, fixing a few dishevelled strands of hair with his fingers. “Can you blame me for wanting to feel free, tatie? I’ve already tired myself from running all over the place.” Buying food, and furniture, depleting every drop of energy and dedicating it to what he would have previously imagined being an effortless task. He was unburdened from most of the strenuous work but now came the hardest part; fully adjusting to a world that he was never born into, to begin with. The sigh stretched into a yawn and Anzu found himself dragging his feet back towards his cushioned seat. He peered at the mysterious box that sat next to the other items Velda brought as the eyes of an Arbok stared at the two hoping they'd share the room that was across her space.
[break][break]
Luckily, most of Anzai’s disarray was on his side. Although it still must’ve been a shift from how the rest of his family treated their guests — and especially, Velda. “But if this is just the tip of the iceberg, I can only wonder what else is in store. Why do you ask—was it unwise of me to not look into Hoenn any deeper than I did?” There was a pause. A hand fell against his cheek, crossing his legs as a smile lingered on his expression, despite his sore thoughts. “Anything would’ve been better than my time in Kalos, you see. I’ve gotten out enough to realise it is enough.” Which brought him back to the initial phrasing that had been on Anzu’s mind since she said it. Such a little word held so much power. The core of Hell had always been broadcasted in his little cell, but it was always out of reach; never something Anzu could feel besides the chains his parents tied him on. The ghosts of Rocket who glued his every step neatly on the ground.
[break][break]
He playfully wiggled one of his feet, gazing at the wooden floor that tapped against the other. “But of course, these wings of mine need to prepare soon to properly leave their nest!” he chirped, landing his sight on wherever Velda chose to go. “Which, is why I am nothing but grateful to have you here.”

[break][break]
[break][break]
this took an actual decade i am so sorry / tense change b/c i can

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".anzu"]--accent:#aa646a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 5:05:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sor"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

she wasn't back tonight, and i don't know about you, my money's on the night, it takes her away like i do.

[break][break] my charm is twinkling out of her eyes, of her eyes. she will never grow old, or change her mind, she'll talk about it later on, from seeing the sights. there's something wonderful and odd about the escape, and while you want them to be gone, you want them to stay. and impressing her is just so damn hard, i want her back, and please don't go too far.

[break][break] if i see her again promise i won't cry. to impress her - it's too damn hard, to stay loyal without going too far. if i see her again promise i won't cry. .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".sor"]--accent:#7d9d94;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times