soren's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soren's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 20:50:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

tl ; dr Soren is a Team Rocket Grunt who offers the assistance of herbalism and clinical work (focused on humans) when he isn't out carrying out the organisation's assignments. At first impression, he is a courteous individual. Most encounter Soren speaking to them with an elegant tongue, finding it hard to believe he was raised so deep in the woodlands. Nonetheless, aside from the gracelessness that sometimes slips, Soren makes for a valuable ally: responsible, compliant. And always within a comrade's range, dare they ever need their wounds bandaged.

[break][break]

He currently resides in the Rocket headquarters in a shared dormitory room. While most of his work is adjacent to his alliance, outside of Team Rocket, Soren does help earn his meals by selling herbs and applying to miscellaneous basic labour jobs. more disclosed info. [break][break]

the desires There are plenty of things I want to explore with Soren. I don't have an end goal for him, yet. Right now, I would obviously love to start off with him building relationships with other Rocket members. He is newer compared to others and, at first glance, I wouldn't think many expect a lot from him. He seems too mannerly during missions, building up the belief that he won't be able to take the group's reality — although that's far from the truth. While Soren's initial drive to join Team Rocket was through his own guilt, there are other ulterior motives beyond that. One is specifically self-interest in taking part in something big: which is why he feels partiality towards his superiors. Being recognised even from fear is admired by him. Fear itself questionably could've been the reason Team Rocket caught his eye.

[break][break]

On a lighter note, Soren is also... severely technologically behind. He's lived in a community where their lifestyle was rather simplistic, and few were allowed to venture and experience things beyond it. So friends who are accustomed to that category would be appreciated. Decidueye owners would also be welcomed since much of his lineage derives from their importance, as is his own Rowlet, who has mixed feelings about them. Otherwise, I can't think of too much ... if your character needs a good Mom Friend that is bad in the sweetest way, Soren is your guy. [break][break]

the hooks

Like said, Soren is a medic! He's better with humans, but he can handle Pokémon, too. I wouldn't be surprised if others went to him for ✨ free ✨ medical advice. All of it use natural methods. He also sells herbal creations that vary from the general restoration purpose to little things that improve quality of life, such as stress relievers and self-care items (think soaps, teas, candles, etc.) Again, all through natural creations. You can find him selling these in various marketplace hubs when he can.

[break][break]

Although this is not always a sound way of living. Soren is used to bartering over currency, so there are times when he has plenty of Pokédollars lying around and none at all. Due to this, Soren lends his hand to physical labour work when he can. Construction, being a Porter, or even being a part of helping someone move in ... Soren has muscle and uses his brawn when finances are low. Most of the time, his contracts are a satisfactory experience. But he's been known to still get lost and/or make other mistakes from time to time ...

[break][break]

Usually, it is not hard to stumble into Soren, though. He collects and raises his own plants, is wonderful with children, acts like a curious puppy to bigger cities, and does still enjoy nature via camping. he's just a lil dude from a traditional livelihood, who's found obsessions / comfort in all the wrong things. i'm sure we can figure something out with that!

[break][break]Sorry for somewhat condensing this plotter ( i'm lazy as hell / kind of rusty ) but if you're interested, feel free to message here or contact me through the server under jyushi!

[break][break]