thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
RECAP
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 8:45:29 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

"."[break][break]

using his full government name must mean one thing: lance means business. or he's just doing it to break whatever tension may linger between them for how abruptly he'd left. either way, it's with a sense of ease that he walks into the head ranger's office only to sit in the same chair he was in months ago.[break][break]

"i leave for a couple of months and everything's turned to shit. couldn't cut it without your best captain, huh?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shedinja"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
RECAP
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 10:02:33 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Turned to shit? Oh you ain’t seen nothing yet.”

Lars could only grumble and hide his face in his hands for a few moments.

“When’d you get back here? Hoenn’s been cut off from the rest of the outside world for some time now.”

Unless the other had somehow managed to cross into the region before the damned-ass dome went up.

“Speaking of which, your ursine—loves challenging anything and everything that moves to a fight. Thank hell I have capable fighters they can spar with,” he added as an afterthought.

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
RECAP
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 4:05:14 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i got back a day before the borders went up. very lucky."[break][break]

or maybe not so lucky. depends on one's perspective.[break][break]

"yeah, he sure loves a good fight. have him face articuno sometime."[break][break]

that would be quite the sight.[break][break]

"so, what's the recap? what'd i miss out on?"

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
RECAP
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 5:09:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“If he could fly, then why not? The temperature might freeze him before he even gets down there,” he continued with a laugh.

And then, well, down to business.

“Well, obviously—the region’s cut off from the rest of the world. Nobody’s managed to get in or escape from either side.”

What a way to point out the obvious.

“Anyway. There was an incident that happened on a ‘cloud’ of some kind. Where people saw the supposed end of the world. Literally living the past, the present, and one of several possible futures all at once.”

That was a fucking mess. He didn’t have all the reports in yet so far, so he was having some difficulty piecing shit together to form a coherent overall summary of what happened.

“And then obviously you know about the incoming meteor.”

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
RECAP
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 17:08:58 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

even hearing about it now for the first time doesn't surprise him as much as it should. it does take him a few moments to wrap his head around the cloud, though. just because his sci-fi knowledge is lacking.[breka][break]

"so pretty much the same thing as usual, then. just mess for us to deal with."[break][break]

he chuckles, seeming not even bothered by it all.[break][break]

"i trust the league has a plan for the meteor?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights