awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @guillaume
guy st-vincent
Hurtin Crue [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 9:21:00 GMT
guy st-vincent Avatar

Impossibly pretty. Thick hair, single dangling earring. Had a little bounce in his step too, in his flat-soled skate shoes. Earbuds in, kinda pantomiming drumming on a full kit. Backpack over one shoulder, covered in band logo patches. Guy walked from Fortree out east, having just gotten a mission brief via phone call.

While he balked at the idea of sharing a stage with an older guy, while he wanted to just frolic with other silly little men, a job was a job. And he intended to clear out the pikachu. For Rocket, sure, but he framed it as protecting the Weather Institute to any onlookers.

After a bit of coaxing, his incredibly shy frog leapt from the capsule hanging from his belt. His belt obscured by a yellow and green varsity jacket that looked to be a size too big. He then stepped aside and pretended to cough, to hit a pale green little disposable vape tucked in a sleeve. He then turned, flinching when he noticed his partner for the day standing right there.

"Hey, man. Are you like… are you the guy?" He said, a cloud slowly forming as he opened his mouth to talk. Thaddeus could even catch a hint of artificial green apple flavoring.

The crowd of Pikachu grew restless. Some even pounded the ground with Iron Tail, trying to part the mineral-rich soil to get those stones they coveted. Croagunk took this opportunity to set up a Sucker Punch, sending the Pikachu closest to them barreling back into the crowd.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Hurtin Crue [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 12:50:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","kane"]
what a painfully dull job. compared to what he’d just finished up with just a few days prior? yeah, this was pretty boring.

pika, pika, dude.

but it was money, and kane liked money because it meant less work for him in the long run. if there was anything thaddeus liked best, it was being able to be pampered by anybody and everybody willing to take the money for it.

like fuck yeah less work who wouldn’t like that, y’know? and he owned it. god did he own it. every chance he got, he would tell anybody and everybody, ‘why don’t you do it for me?’

sometimes it got him slapped, sometimes it got him a good ride or free bj. huzzah!

for the task at hand, however, he was fighting the urge to take one pikachu by the tail and just, pika-helicopter the rest of them with the one. but it’d be seen as pika battery he was pretty sure and he didnt’ feel like getting thrown in jail… again. for now, he was letting his mightyena and zoroark do most of the work. his zoroark was working her way into the fray disguised as a pikachu and his mightyena was barking up a storm and being an overall asshole as a distraction. once she got into the center? oh boy did zoroark have a plan.

but kane just stood and glanced at the guy with white hair. the guy he’d been partnered up with.

”… i mean, it really depends. what’re you lookin’ for, sugar?”

why sugar? he didn’t know, he was just feelin’ it in the moment and nicknames were not his strongest quality.
[attr="class","kanebr"]
[newclass=.kane] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kanebr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.kanebr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vapes

guy, vince
he him
March 1
slateport
male
butcher
rocket grunt
0 height
0 height
what DID i try, what DIDNT i try...
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @guillaume
guy st-vincent
Hurtin Crue [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 10:50:24 GMT
guy st-vincent Avatar

The crowd of Pikachu was thrown in disarray by not one but two attackers. While one of them tried to get Mightyena, they were intercepted with another Sucker Punch. With this sending them down, another Pikachu took their place, opening with Volt Tackle on Croagunk. The ensuing yellow flashes lit up the night, crackling electricity leaving its mark on freshly dewed grass. Croagunk could still stand, responding with Revenge. While this exchange left two knocked out Pikachu behind, that led two more to approach Croagunk and Mightyena.

He kind of wanted to just throw all of his Pokemon out and have this over in minutes. But his instinct was to herd the animals rather than club them all and get on with it.

Truth be told, Rocket was just a check. He'd had an interest in animal conservation for quite some time, but Ranger pay was a turnoff. Guy resolved this cognitive dissonance by choosing to believe he was a gentler kind of smuggler.

And then this old man tried to make a pass at him? This decrepit, aged millennial? Tried to call him Sugar and everything? He couldn't help but get on him about it. "Someone my age. Let's start there. I met this cute guy at the mall the other day. Not sure if I'll bump into him again."

He then pretended to cough, just to get that green-apple vape by his face again. But it was clear what was happening. "But you know what I meant. Are you the guy they sent from Rocket?"