TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 14:15:18 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]

"i really am sorry," she says, with a laugh, as she offers a towel to him. "i couldn't help it."

[break][break] callie was finding splashfest to be fun, if a little monotonous. she had yet to see on the beach, but if she knew any better, he was probably holed up in paperwork being depressing or doing paperwork. hell if she was going to be found doing that while everyone else was having fun.

[break][break] what she found most fun especially was dunking her friends at dunk tank.

[break][break] she grins up at . "you sure you're okay?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
sunny day

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 14:55:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's with a pout that danny snatches the towel from her, clearly only acting annoyed where in reality he doesn't mind getting dunked by his friends. being wet isn't all too bad especially when it's this hot out.[break][break]

"i'll be okay once you make up for it."[break][break]

he dries his face off first, moving on to his hair after. it ends up a mess like usual.[break][break]

"how are you going to make up for it, by the way?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 7:24:17 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

his pout is cute, but she's not going to tell him that.

[break][break] "depends," she says, lips curling into a mischievous smile. "what do you want?"

[break][break] callie's never been the type to be good at creativity or guessing games. that's her other half. still, there was something to be said about teasing . he made it enjoyable.

sunny day

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 5:46:27 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"isn't that supposed to be on you to figure out?"[break][break]

still, danny could not help but think on her behalf. or his behalf? either way, he settles on something that's actually quite easy and relatively cheap. he wonders what that says about him.[break][break]

"just a drink will do. two, maybe."[break][break]

he holds the towel back towards her, hair now somewhat drier.

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:23:58 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

it is, but something tells her that if she waits a little longer, he will fold.

[break][break] he doesn't disappoint.

[break][break] grinning, she hooks her arm into his elbow and tosses the towel at the attendee who isn't expecting it at all. not that she matters, her eyes are on .

[break][break] "sounds great. i think i saw some beer pong tables set up over on the beach - you ever play a game called fear pong?"

sunny day

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 8:57:51 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

her arm is a little unexpected but not as much as how she throws the towel at some poor attendee. he could've just handed it to them should he have known.[break][break]

but his attention's pulled away to her instead.[break][break]

"can't say i have. sounds scary. what's fear pong?"[break][break]

he tugs her towards the beach anyway.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:13:02 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

when they arrive, there are a few tables set up. some seem like generic beer pong players, but there is a separate table a few feet away. on it is a series of different games that can be played, and on them, callie picks up a small black box. turning it over, she spills the cards into her hand and then walks back over to where he is standing next to their table.

[break][break] sliding the cards under each red solo cup, she begins to explain.

[break][break] "so it's like basic beer pong. you've played that before, right? but it's kind of mixed with truth or dare. so we take turns throwing the ball and if we make it in, we have to turn over the card underneath it. we read the card - and it's either a question or a dare. if we don't want to do it, we have to take the drink."

sunny day

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 7:53:21 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh, that doesn't sound too hard at all."[break][break]

man's an open book so he'll likely not be drinking much at all. he has good aim as well which means callie might end up wasted after this.[break][break]

he walks over to his side of the table, then gestures over at her.[break][break]

"you can go first, heh."

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:06:40 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

she grins. "your loss."

[break][break] the sand is warm under her feet as she sets on the other side of the table and finishes setting up the game.

[break][break] plunk!

[break][break] the small plastic ball dunks straight into one of the beer cups.

[break][break] "alright, turn it over. what does the card say?"

[break][break]

sunny day

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 4:01:48 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"huh?"[break][break]

it's her first go and she already sinks it. he blinks, realizing he might have signed up for his death.[break][break]

he slides the card out from underneath the cup before downing the beer.[break][break]

"oh, wait. i didn't have to drink this if i had done the dare, right?"[break][break]

oops! guess danny should've read the rules better. oh well. too late now.[break][break]

"i'll do it properly next go!"[break][break]

on his turn, he sinks his ball into one of her cups.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 6:17:27 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

he takes the drink even when she doesn't have to, and she rolls her eyes.

[break][break] "fine, fine."

[break][break] the sun is hot on her back as she peers at the cups set up in front of her. callie is nothing if not a little bit competitive. maybe if she distracted him —

[break][break] sploosh.

[break][break] "beginner's luck," she says, but reaches for the cup anyway. she reads the card outloud.

[break][break] "shave all your hair off, or answer this question. what was your first crush like?"

sunny day

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 7:58:44 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

damn. she sinks it in with as much skill as him. it looks like he'll have to be serious about this otherwise he might just end up drunk or worse.[break][break]

worse like having his head shaved.[break][break]

"uh, my hair is, like, my best quality, so i guess i have to answer."[break][break]

he thinks for a moment.[break[]break]

"she was really cute. i remember she sat in front of me in class so i'd pass her notes every now and then. don't remember what they said, though. probably something dumb."

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 6:57:35 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

she gives a soft laugh. "don't say that! you have plenty of good qualities, danny." her lips quirk. "like — no one can cosplay like a priest like you can."

[break][break] her head tilts.

[break][break] "that's cute. did you end up confessing to her?"

[break][break] she can imagine what the notes probably said. was a sweetheart of a boy; or at least she thought so. she was pretty sure his notes would've said something cute, like complimenting her hair or comparing the color of her eyes to a seaside ocean.

sunny day

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 7:06:40 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's true. my roleplay is immaculate."[break][break]

if there's one thing to be proud of in his life, it's that. his commitment to the arts is second to none.[break][break]

he scoops up the ball, shaking his head.[break][break]

"no. i was always too shy. but i like to think i'm less shy now."[break][break]

after a moment, he chucks the ball only to miss.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
BEER PONG [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 18:29:04 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

"shy?"

[break][break] her lips curve into a smile as she watches his toss miss, the ball falling wayside on the beach. callie leans over to pick it up, before popping back up again.

[break][break] "i don't know if i'd call you shy."

[break][break] with a careful throw, she tosses the ball towards his end and watches with success as it sinks into the red cup.

[break][break] she flashes a grin.

[break][break] "what's it say?"

sunny day