5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 4:58:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It… that happened? All… all of that?”

Fact of the matter that he mentioned that Kaida was with them, meant that he could ask her and corroborate the statement—since he really couldn’t remember anything after the point the train had gotten destroyed until… until the point that Memo said had happened afterward.

“I…my eyes?”

The look of pained horror crossed his features after that.

“My… my heart, too?”

It was like his own heart suddenly squeezed tight, within his own body, a painful reminder of what had happened.

For some strange reason, he thought he heard laughing. The darker kind of laughing… ringing in his head.

He didn’t care if his own heart was now racing inside his chest, but the fact of the matter that what had happened, had happened, was setting him on edge. Like the bed had fallen out from underneath him and he was falling through the darkness once again.

“Her…her shame, I think. That… that’s something I noticed about her, now that you mention it,” he began after that silence had fallen between them.

It was painful he couldn’t remember anything after the train, even more so to hear the second-hand account from someone else, the way he’d… the way he’d reacted to everyone around him; even if it was just him and the young lady.

with more mentions of
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 18:08:07 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

He had, then, a disastrously sinking feeling that, maybe, Alex, wouldn’t believe him. Maybe he’d think Guillermo was lying-- though why, exactly, he’d come to that conclusion, Memo couldn’t say. It was the panic, he thought, threatening to shake him apart.

Alex seems to be going through it, too, but he drags himself back with talking about Kaida, and Memo can only nod, numb.

“After the-- third scan, we had to pick a terminal: past, present, or future. I-- left you guys behind and chose the future. Zuza stayed with you, to help guide you. She stayed with you until the end. Until she got deleted.” And he was crying now, not full-body sobs but definitely a steady stream of tears spilling over his cheeks.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 19:09:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“We—we could… ask Zuza about that…” he stammered, his eyes going wide at what had supposedly happened during the next part.

Because if there was one thing he was certain of, it was the fact that most part-Psychic-types could project their memories like a screen, or something, about what happened to their human companions just like the playback of a CCTV system.

“And…and…”

He couldn’t say anything much more, because the shock was overtaking him; causing him to take deep breaths in succession as he tried to fight back the waves of nausea that were washing over him, the signs that he was going to hyperventilate and about to—

A series of sickening, gasping noises then came from deep within him as he tried to calm himself down, but the panic had sent him into overdrive. His left hand was blindly trying to reach out and grab Memo’s own hands—but the fact of the matter was that his panic was overtaking him now, the sensory overload was getting to him, he was drowning—

Drowning, drowning, drowning

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 19:20:38 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]

Memo wants to say he doesn’t know what Zuza could show them that he couldn’t tell Alex, though he knows exactly what it would be-- Memo turning his back on Alex, on their group, stomping off towards the future terminal, leaving them behind, in the dust.

But before he can say anything Alex starts panicking, making the most horrible noises, struggling to breathe; and Memo tries to hold his hand for about two seconds before he freaks out and hits the call button. A team of nurses rush in and Memo is pushed away, the chair he’s been sitting in knocked aside as they move to discern the problem and mitigate it.

They end up, Memo figures, pushing drugs into his IV to get him to calm down, and one of the nurses shoots him a severe glare as she comes around the end of the bed.

“If this happens again you will be asked to leave for the safety of the patient.”

Memo nods pathetically, excusing himself to go back to the bathroom and vomit some more.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 19:49:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was like the time just before they’d arrived here, where the constant, steady trickle of blood building up in his mouth would cause the other to worry; however in this instance it was just nothing but pure panic overtaking his rational senses as the overload overtook him and his mind blacked out.

Drowning not due to the lack of air, but because of too much blood…

His left hand scrambled as best as it could, trying to grab Memo’s own hand, but the shaking was too much and he’d lost track of things. The pain that had been just a dull throb up until this moment returned in full force.

Once Memo returned, he would be half-lucid, half-drifting on the power of the sedatives that were now coursing through his system, and this time he was muttering something as he tried to stay awake before the drugs pulled him under and he passed out.

“Don’t…leave me.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 21:35:08 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]

The hospital room was once again quiet and dark when he returned. Swallowing the emotion thick in his throat, he moved his chair back over to Alex’s bedside, and sat.

He sought his hand once more, holding it between his own cold palms.

“I’m not going anywhere, love, I’m… I’m sorry,” he said, pressing his forehead to Alex’s knuckles. “We’ll talk when you’re better.” He scooched an inch closer, as close as he could get, elbow resting on Alex’s mattress.

“The important thing right now is that you’re alive.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 13:39:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The sedatives running through his system were rather powerful, and he could feel his consciousness slipping away the longer he waited alone in the room—before he felt something take his left hand.

His brain belatedly registered—why was the touch so cold? Normally, he knew of the other man’s hands to run as warm as he claimed to be—a hotbox. But things had shifted between them now.

He then tried to curl his fingers around the other’s uncharacteristically cold hands, only succeeding halfway before something else escaped him.

“Please…stay with me,” he whispered at this point, lightly squeezing the hand that he knew was holding onto his.

If the other man wasn’t so tired, or delirious, he would hear the next words whispered on another ghost of a breath before he slipped under the power of the morphine that was carrying him away, off to a (hopefully) dreamless sleep.

“I love you.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 2:06:15 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]
Feeling Alex try and flex his fingers, try and hold him back, was literally killing him. He swallowed a sob and held him closer, both hands to his one, thumbs resting across the center of Alex’s palm. “I’m not going anywhere, I promise,” he said, nuzzling into the top of his lax fingers.

His heart squeezed.

“I love you too, baby.”

And he waited-- and would wait, as long as necessary.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 13:50:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Before the tendrils of sleep whisked him away, the last thing he remembered hearing was something—

Something that he would hold the other onto.

Especially after what had supposedly happened, in that digital hellscape—

The stability was what he desperately craved, sought, needed like the wind he found himself best at home with: in the skies.

Only this time he wasn’t flying alone anymore; there was someone else with him, and he wanted to hold on for as long as possible, as much as he could.

Even if it would kill him.

There was one more reassuring squeeze from his left hand; despite the cold, clammy hands that were holding onto his own, he was sure that the other would be there—

No matter what happened.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
found you [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 5:03:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: