she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
space's code testing
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 23:08:54 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","space annal"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","sptopimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i get mean when i'm nervous like a bad dog

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"it wasn't our patience."[break][break]annalise's eyes shift along her visor to look at @ theo, her voice quiet beneath the crystallized cue. their escape has always been promised by the TOXIC CHAINS around their necks. the directive she'd overheard from @ hideo, the urgency to get to the belly of the prison, the chaos erupting in their ward — all by its design. [break][break]her toxic chain loosens over her mask, acting by her will, allowing it to fall from her face. she takes her first look of the ward without her vision obstructed, sees the megalopolan guard coming to subdue her, holds a hand out —[break][break]her toxic chain uncoils from her neck and wraps around the guard. she can feel the tingle of their life force siphoning through each flexible link, stealing their strength until the only thing keeping them on their feet is her. after being so powerless for so long, the feeling is intoxicating. [break][break]and then her retribution is meted out. the megalopolan's skull cracks against floor, thrust against the ground by the tug of her toxic chain. she turns, sees the slow-moving tendril seeking to chain her to @ theo once more, and swats it away. [break][break]don't touch me. [break][break]it's spoken in the icy look she gives him. she feels the sharpened impulse to reach out, to wrap her toxic chain around his and see if she can bleed him of his spirit, but their orders are clear: go together.[break][break]she hesitates, then turns to head to the elevator, seeking to erase anyone in her way. [break][break]
[ roll ] [ roll ] [ roll ]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]ugly ward
[attr="class","oocnotestwo"]• power: smurfing reyna (steal vitality through toxic chain's touch) [break] overhears azelfs message from @ hideo (ty blue)[break] rejects @ theo's buff because she has the willpower(!) to be a hater now[break] heading down ↓↓ [break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent: #D49736!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".space"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space b"]font: 500 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space i"]font: 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space u"]font: 14px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-decoration: dotted underline;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .sptopimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#767676; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotestwo"]text-align:left; padding:0px 100px 0px 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".space .oocnotestwo a"]font:600 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".space .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .space .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .space .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .space .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".space .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".space .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".space:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

LkdHso1I
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights