2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 17:56:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"G'morning sir." He greeted as he steped into the laboraty early morning, freshly showered after his training. He'd gone out a bit earlier thanks to this appointment, wary of what Theo might say if he admitted to not working out that day. Skippibg training? In his state? Inexcusable. It'd probably be worse than finding out he always got a little sweet treat aftet their gym seasions. "Here to assist with...uh...sedation, sir?" What exactly he was to be sedating remained a msytery.

| magma gather 2

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 15:52:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah. mint."[break][break]

while ultra beasts are usually difficult enough to tame, this particular naganadel is far worse due to the things done to it. he can't really fault it for behaving as much. he'd be angry too if took one of his arms.[break][break]

it screeches before taking off in the large lab, sticking close to the ceilings to avoid the humans.[break][break]

"we need to calm it down."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 3:22:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint stared at the strange pokemon before back at Theo. "That thing's an Ultra Beast?" he said. He released a Tangrowth and it lumbered closer to the Naganadel. The beast seemed to hiss, aggressive and feral. "I can stun it, right?" he looked at his partner who was trying soothe the poison pokemon before gently blowing a STUN SPORE at it.

| magma gather 2

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 3:32:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo nods, confirming that it is in fact an ultra beast. one of a few in hoenn from his research.[break][break]

"it's a naganadel. you may be more familiar with its previous form, poipole."[break][break]

the mention of it reminds him of 's poipole. what a cute little thing if not a little too mischievous for its own good.[break][break]

the STUN SPORE starts to seep in but it still roars, this time firing back a DRAGON PULSE at mint.

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 3:39:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"You mean, you got that alien bobblehead to evolve, sir?" he asked incredulously. Last he heard it was difficult getting anything from the weird sentient paint bubble. Mint yelled as the pokemon opened its mouth and let out a strange pulse, jumping to take cover behind a stray table. The wall dents at the power. "Shit- SLEEP POWDER!" he shouted, not taking any chances with the creature.

| magma gather 2

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 3:52:27 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo watches the DRAGON PULSE fire, disrupting the mess in the laboratories to form a dent in the wall. he'll have to pay for that unless he messes around with budgeting a bit.[break][break]

"it was a gift from underboss merlino."[break][break]

with the combination of STUN SPORE and SLEEP POWDER, the naganadel eventually powers down, grumbling to a halt before floating back down to hit the gruond.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 4:33:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar

As the Naganadel comes down, the Tangrowth proceeds to move in close to keep an eye on it. "Oh...what was the occasion? Big 40th?" he joked as he moved cautiously around the ultra beast to assist Theo with pulling a sample. "We're just grabbing...blood right? Or spit?" he looked over and picking up a cotton swab, twirling it idly.

| magma gather 2

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 4:40:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"do you think i'm over forty?"[break][break]

while he may look old, even weathered at times, he doesn't think he looks that old. mint's joke may have just been the wake up slap in the face he needs.[break][break]

"blood."[break][break]

he reaches for a large syringe and hands it to mint.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 5:23:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"I think you're early 40s." he said with a confident nod. It was not a joke. He was dead serious. He nodded at the confirmation of blood, putting the samples down and handing the syringes to Theo. "I'm not exactly trained in that, and I don't want to hurt your birthday beast." At the mention of samples the Tangrowth would lift its arms menacingly ready to hold down the Ultra Beast if it tried to resist again.
| magma gather 2

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 5:32:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he takes the syringes back from mint only to slowly stick them into naganadel. he pulls, then steps away with them now full with murky red that borders purple. makes sense, considering naganadel's poison-typing. he tucks the syringes back into a container for safekeeping.[break][break]

"we're done here."[break][break]

he taps a luxury ball against the ultra beast.[break][break]

"for the record, i'm only twenty-seven."

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 5:43:22 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The blood is gross, but now that he thinks of it strange that its so different. Did every pokemon look like that? Their own signature bloodstain? He nodded as the poison-blood looking sludge was secured before the beast itself disappeared. Calling back his Tangrowth he piped up, shocked, "REALLY??" Much like when had revealed he was actually a father. "Sir....would you like to discuss your skincare options?" He side eyed the Underboss. "It's no trouble, and the Sephora is nearby."

| magma gather 2

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,994 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sampling pt 1
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 22:02:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: