Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,317 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Ya-Yo, Ya-Yo! [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 6:26:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The Blackwing Bazaar attracted some strange clientele, but this sure took the cake![break][break]

Of all the ways Isaac expected to kick off his day, standing at the Mossdeep coasts at the crack of dawn was not one of them. He was no stranger to negotiating with prospective Bazaar vendors. Some people wanted to cross their Ts, dot their Is, and ensure that everything about the burgeoning Bazaar was on the up and up. Others had more specific requests, ranging from the understandable to the downright odd.[break][break]

An invitation to a high seas adventure, though? That was uncharted territory.[break][break]

Isaac wasn't complaining, though. This sounded like a blast! By now Isaac was very familiar with Hoenn's towns and routes, but the water was largely a mystery to him. He'd only just gotten his hands on a seafaring Pokemon recently, and she wasn't exactly the endurance swimmer type. Her attention span just couldn't take the kind of surfing a true journey would require.[break][break]

Normally, this might be a problem. However, Isaac had been assured that the lack of an endurance surfer wouldn't be a problem today. Everything needed for a seafaring adventure would be provided, so long as he brought a team of reliable Pokemon with him. Shit, cruise lines wished they had such good deals on offer![break][break]

He could talk business later. For now, Isaac watched the horizon, waiting for his companion to arrive. Today, adventure awaits!

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @milena

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights