Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
INTO THE DEEP! — closed
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 23:02:45 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]It would be hard for Blythe to see much of anything. Between her low to the ground position, the Dhelmise filling more and more of her vision by the moment, and the haze of her own fear and grief, the world around her had basically compressed. At most, she would be able to see the shadows of Hank and Isaac stretching out as they walked closer to the ship's main console.[break][break]

Only a Florges and the hope of backup arriving kept Blythe afloat in the face of the inevitable. And how long would either of those last? Her shaky fingers made actually turning the radio on a nightmare, and her Pokemon companion had drawn the ire of her pursuer. It cracked its vines like a whip as it loomed closer, ever closer to the Florges.[break][break]

And then it vanished. Whereas before it was in front of Blythe, now it was behind her. Stranger still, the blood red algae that was once primed to attack was now being used to a far gentler end. It softly set upon Blythe's head, as if trying to reassure her with a headpat. What the hell was even going on anymore?[break][break]

With her vision no longer blocked, Blythe would see the answer clearly. Hank stood by the main console of the ship, facing away from the action with his hands folded behind his back. He was so lost in his own monologue that he didn't even see it coming when Isaac stepped, hard, on the back of his knee. The man's leg buckled, giving an Isaac to smash his face right onto the exposed deck of the ship. As he stumbled in a daze, Isaac finished the job, slipping a tight sleeper hold around his neck.[break][break]

"One problem with your plan. There hasn't been a word out of Hank's mouth since the day I knew him," Isaac hissed. "Now tell me who the hell you are!"[break][break]

The Man Who Was Not Hank Winters responded by running backwards into a wall at full force, smooshing Isaac against it. A good two or three smashes weakened the hold enough for him to shake Isaac off, falling to his knees and panting up a storm. "You give me too much credit," he wheezed, laughing darkly between the coughs. "There were two flaws, actually."[break][break]

He turned around, throwing his Remoraid right toward's Isaac's face. "Your friend had two of these!" he practically spat. Isaac was so perplexed by the maneuver that he didn't notice the fish's dotted eyes and wiggly smile until it was too late. In midair it shifted from a Remoraid to a Dhelmise, leaving Isaac stuck against the wall in a tangle of seaweed and steel.[break][break]

Protectively, Sanford stuck a Power Whip in front of Blythe, poised to protect her. The true meaning of Isaac's order was suddenly oh so clear; take care of the cop.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights