[attr="class","breaksilmimg1"]
[attr="class","breaksilmimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksilmlyric"]

BLYTHE ROSEWOOD

22 + SHE/HER + BISEXUAL + CADET + APP

[attr="class","breaksilmblurb"]
[attr="class","breaksilmblurb1"]

+ BASICS

a young, pink-haired police cadet from good ol' oldale! she's an orphan who grew up under the watchful care of her godfather. under his eye, she worked in his greenhouse and quickly grew an affinity for the plants she cared for therein. alas, her inclination towards altruism has led her on a naive path through the slateport police academy. she's really not very good at this whole policing thing, though, if only because her altruism and genuine belief in the good of people also extends to sworn enemies such as team rocket members. rumors abound that her father isn't even dead—in fact, some reports tie him into team rocket itself...

+ FRIENDS

blythe's a friend-making machine! it's basically her one goal in life, aside from helping people out. she's a hyper-sociable young woman who puts most of her self-worth into making friends, so she chases that high in every possible circumstance. this effect is only exacerbated if her designated friendship target is aloof, standoffish, or otherwise stoic. if you're living and breathing, blythe is bound to make friends with you! not to mention she's devoted, compassionate, and will give you all of the love and affection you need!

+ ENEMIES

it's hard for blythe to dislike you! she tends to see the good in everyone, regardless of their exterior or deeds. alas, an easy way to get her to hate you is genuine cruelty, lack of compassion, or mindless, hurtful hatred. even in that case, however, it's unlikely that blythe will confront you about it. instead, she will avoid you until the sun goes down, and if that fails, she'll bargain for your favor in the desperate, misguided hope that you'll spare her.

+ LOVERS

she's hardly experienced in this regard! as far as she knows, being nice to her is tantamount to flirting. even so, she gets real nervous if she finds out you're actually interested in her! she'll blush, sweat, maybe even cry! all of this to say that she'll likely never make the first move, and will likely fail to understand when somebody is actually interested or not.

[attr="class","breaksilmbot"]

HEAR THE MEADOWS - HOW DO THEY SING?

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:720px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]02
]
[attr="class","breaksilmtab"]

[attr="class","breaksilmimg"]

PHILOMENA PATEL

27 + SHE/HER + BISEXUAL + CIVILIAN + APP

+ BASICS

a slateport native with an affinity for the darker sides of things. a taxidermist by trade, she knew from a very young age that she liked restoring dead things when faced with family tragedy upon family tragedy in very quick succession. her classmates at slateport university described her as “unhinged”, “weird”, and a “danger to civility”. her clients describe her as an artist with a passion for her work. the wall of dead pokemon in her apartment would describe her as a very caring mistress who always ensures they’ll never go out of fashion.

+ FRIENDS

she's absolutely crazy. appeal to it, be just as crazy, and you'll quickly find a friend in her. she's met very few people who fit her vision of the world—those that do, she immediately collects them like trophies on a shelf. though if you instead choose to befriend her 'normal' persona, you'll quickly find that she grows terribly bored of you. either keep her interest or lose her forever—there's simply no other option with miss philomena patel.

+ ENEMIES

she's absolutely crazy. judge her for this or cast blame on her for it, and you'll quickly find yourself on the wrong side of her favor. lie to her, cheat her, or otherwise wrong her, and you'll find she's an enemy for life. and when mena is your enemy, life will never be the same. you'll see taxidermied pokemon in the corners of your eyes, dead butterfree along your path, and gruesome gifts on your front door. this is why you never cross a goth.

+ LOVERS

she's absolutely crazy. match her crazy, even exceed it? you'll have her heart forever. though philomena primarily wants somebody to play off of and to elevate, she mostly wants to feel safe. she wants to feel secure. if anybody can give her that security to just be herself, she'll never think of letting them go.

BREAKING THE SILENCE OF THE NIGHT - CAN'T YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:720px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]03
]

CELESTINE FAVAGER

19 + SHE/HER + PAN + TEAM ROCKET + APP

+ BASICS

a kalosian transplant manipulated into joining team rocket in exchange for financial and shelter security. when she’s not running jobs for the man that brought her to hoenn or working her dead-end corner store job, she’s working on her book. it’s her belief that getting published will finally give her the opportunity to live in peace for good. of course, when you operate on the opposite side of the law… peace is hard to find. especially for celeste, who wholly and fully believes she’s cursed to keep running into the arms of people who don’t care about her, and likely never will.

+ FRIENDS

celeste is eager to tell anybody that meets her that she only trusts her pokemon. in a way, this is completely accurate. she's been hurt enough times that every friendship rings alarm bells in her head, urging her to get out before the opposite party can make her life hell. in another way, it's completely false, because she keeps taking chances. it's a long road for sure, and she's bound to start out hating you, but reliability and stability is all anybody needs to be celeste's friend. and if you do manage this incredible feat, you can count on her for the rest of your life.

+ ENEMIES

celeste's easy to hate, and she's just fine with that. she's a bit of a snarky little bitch and she knows it. she'll be blunt and honest with you, she'll point out your flaws with a ruthless stare, and she'll make sure you know if she doesn't like you. alas, most relationships involving celeste start out here. celeste's natural state is just... not liking somebody. you can really deepen this hatred, though, if you betray her trust, lie to her, or otherwise cheat her. do so, and you're on her shit list forever. if you're on her shit list... prepare to get stolen from, get targeted by petty revenge, or otherwise made to have very shitty days for as long as she holds the grudge.

+ LOVERS

it's hard to get close to celeste, but once you do, it's clear that she has more to offer to the world than a snarky quip or a biting silence. she's deeply creative, innovative, and helpful beneath her rough exterior, and anybody close enough to claim her fleeting attention is likely to get smothered in gifts out the ass. alas, this is only for any "true love" scenarios. it's far more likely that you're a fling, used to distract celeste from the unbearable weight of a useless, ephemeral life. in addition, her relationships in the past have usually turned toxic on both ends. celeste just tends to bring out the worst in people.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]04
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

AGE + PRONOUNS + SEXUALITY + SOMETHING + APP

+ FRIENDS

they told me to run, but just how far? can i go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you! breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me.

+ ENEMIES

there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling: "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story!" breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me. i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.

+ LOVERS

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]05
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

+ FRIENDS

they told me to run, but just how far? can i go wearing the black mask of fear? the hate in my eyes always gives me away, the tension building slowly. now i've lost everything i had in you. nothing we shared means a thing without you close to me. i can't live without you! breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me.

+ ENEMIES

there's no direction to my stare, no more flame burning in my heart anymore. quiet, i keep it to myself until the sun sets slowly. i hear your voice in the evening rain calling: "nothing will keep us apart, no more lies and fear. there's no end to our story!" breaking the silence of the night. can't you hear me screaming? lookin' for you in the neon lights. you never answer me. i could make all the wrong seem right if you were by my side. i'd gather all the tears you've cried and hide them deep underground.

+ LOVERS

can't look back. it's just a waste of time. can't erase this hate from my eyes. breaking the silence of the night. through the streets i'm screaming. lookin' for you in the neon lights. why don't you answer me? breaking the silence with my cries. can't you hear me screaming? we could make all this wrong seem right, but you'll never answer me. you'll never answer me.

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]06
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]07
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksilmtabs"]08
]

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

+ FRIENDS

+ ENEMIES

+ LOVERS

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:720px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]
[newclass=.breaksilm]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmtab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:130px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg]background-color:#999999;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#999999;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmlyric h1 a]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmtabs]font:25px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;width:45px;text-align:center;line-height:25px;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb]padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1]font:11px Roboto;padding-right:17px;height:270px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 h1]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding-bottom:15px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 h1 b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmblurb1 div]padding-left:43px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmbot]background-color:#999999;border-left:solid 130px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilmbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.breaksilm .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;margin-left:14px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass][/div]